Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree227Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Things that put a smile on your face today! Things that put a smile on your face today!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 04:31 AM   #2901
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,630.70
Savings: 0.00
watching my little guy of 3 yrs eat an ice cream cone at Baskin Robins.The smile on his beautiful little face was priceless.
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2011, 05:21 AM   #2902
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 137,119.84
Savings: 1.00
Enjoying an early morning chat.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #2903
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Ever just have THE TALK? You know, the one that you put everything out in the open. The one where you let your inner secrets out. The talk that either breaks you or makes you stronger?

Having THE TALK put a smile on my face!

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 11-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #2904
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,516.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Ever just have THE TALK? You know, the one that you put everything out in the open. The one where you let your inner secrets out. The talk that either breaks you or makes you stronger?

Having THE TALK put a smile on my face!
JD, u talking to yourself again?
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #2905
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Savings: 0.00
This happened the other day, but it still is making me smile.

While we were waiting to form up and start the parade for Remembrance Day services. A group of kids, along with their parents, were handing out envelops to folks in uniform and the veterans.

The front of the envelope said that the Sunday school classes of the local churches had the children write a letter to either a CF member or Veteran to say thank you. The kids were handing them out before the ceremony/service.

So picture this... a bunch of hard arsed soldiers, sailors and airforce pers standing around reading these letters. Here we were sniffing (some will swear it was from the cold) and teary eyes (others claim it was the dust) from the simple words of a child.

My letter was from a little boy, age 9. It said:

Dear Canadian Force soldier.

Thank you for doing your job and keeping me and my mom and dad and little sister safe to be able to go to church without getting in trouble or hurt. I know you are away from your family alot and that makes me sad because I would miss my mom or dad if they had to go away like you do. For the remembering day I learned about a soldier that isn't going to be able to see his family again because he died. His name his Cpl Jordan Anderson. I promise I will always remember his name.

Yours truly,

name, age and congregation the kid came from.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Ś Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2011, 10:59 AM   #2906
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
JD, u talking to yourself again?
No...I had it with her.

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 11-13-2011, 11:14 AM   #2907
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No...I had it with her.
No wonder I couldn't get through!

Tell her to call when she is free!
Old 11-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #2908
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
so you can have a silly smile? LOL

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 11-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #2909
Standing Rock

Quote:
so you can have a silly smile? LOL
Absolutely!

U know, she like it three-way too!

The next time I "talk" with her, we'll invite u as the third party, eh?
Old 11-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #2910
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Are we talking about the same her?????

Who you talking about, bro?

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 11-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #2911
Standing Rock

Quote:
Are we talking about the same her?????

Who you talking about, bro?
The one and only, remember!

I think at one time she was switching between u and me!

Now I know why her voice was going out!
Old 11-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #2912
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Absolutely!

U know, she like it three-way too!

The next time I "talk" with her, we'll invite u as the third party, eh?
No thanks. I'm not into kinky stuff...and I don't share.

She isn't like that either. We must be talking about different people.

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 11-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #2913
Standing Rock

Quote:

Chicken! :)
Old 11-13-2011, 02:59 PM   #2914
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Chicken! :)
You ok, Bro???

I'm not following you in what you're saying.

I only was commenting on what made me smile.

Where you going with this?

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 11-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #2915
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,038.37
-eats popcorn, while watching the thread..
giggles at the guys
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2011, 08:44 PM   #2916
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Journey~ View Post
-eats popcorn, while watching the thread..
giggles at the guys
you too?

And this is your thread. I'd kick us out!

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 11-14-2011, 07:47 AM   #2917
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,038.37
Quote:
you too?

Nah... i enjoy ya's company too much
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2011, 12:15 PM   #2918
Standing Rock

Quote:
you too?

JD should know!

He kicked me out of my own Making Coffee thread!!
Old 11-14-2011, 01:30 PM   #2919
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
JD should know!

He kicked me out of my own Making Coffee thread!!
You can go back, son. Everything is ok now. LOL

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 11-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #2920
Standing Rock

Quote:

That quite alright Bro!

Must've been different people, no worries!

But I want my smile back!
Sponsored Links