Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree220Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Things that put a smile on your face today! Things that put a smile on your face today!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 08:20 PM   #3541
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
Running whilst the wind was blowing in my face and through the massive giant trees my with my faithful dog by my side today through our local woods. The feeling of being away from the houses, noisey cars, crowds of people and noise and feeling free of everything made me smile and feel happy today.
Spiritflight and renia58 like this.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #3542

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,103.18
That I was able to cheer my Lady friend up a bit.
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #3543
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
Red face

My Henry sent me another letter and my daughter delivered it to me. It made me grin and blush at the same time. That crazy man. I might just do it, I might just get his name tatted on me arse. hahahaha

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #3544
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,263.22
This young man put a smile on my face this morning! Today was Cowboys vs Aliens at DCHS for homecoming...so cowboy it is...Son went as a modernish cowboy with a touch of his Comanche pride...I was proud to pass this on to my sonny boy...one of my faves...I always loved this piece my Grandpa Doc painted...then when they printed this piece on clothes and bags (which my mom & aunt still have & carry their bags) was just epic...glad to have this to pass on to my kids! #numunupride #DocTateNevaquaya #Lulululululu

Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2013, 03:27 PM   #3545
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Seeing the man in the moon tonight soooo clearly. The full moon is so big and crystal clear its truly beautiful.
~Journey~ and Spiritflight like this.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #3546
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Woo Hooooo, I just found out I have won 450.00 on the Lottery in England, I think thats $900.00 in dollars? I never ever win anything. So yes I have a Big Mahoosive Smile on my face now lol. I am going to put it to my holiday fund where I hope to visit next year and see and feel the great Powows in person rather than on YouTube, and visit various places aswell. But its soooo expensive from here in England to fly over and also costs of hotels and I think I am going to have to hire a car aswell, which I am not looking forward too, as I will have trouble driving on different side of the road, and I know I will defo get lost rofl. So after I treat my kids even though their adults they will always be kids to me lol and whats left I am putting into my holiday savings jar and I will still have a long way to go, but it will definately help it as long as I do not dip into it rofl.
Spiritflight and renia58 like this.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:32 AM   #3547
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Seeing my friends and previous students at my old dance studio where I am going to today. Even though I gave up teaching dance a good few years ago now, I still love to dance. Dance in engraved in my soul and my very being, so going back to the studio today to dance with friends and my students is already making my smile as big as a mountain lol. To feel the beats of the music vibrate through the wood scented wooden floors as they work their way through my body, to let go and give my mind, body and soul to the music as it feeds my soul, will be a day of feeling like I am flying and smiling.
renia58 likes this.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:06 PM   #3548
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
It's Halloween :) Happy Halloween Everyone! I am going to dress up as a Walmart Greeter and hand out candy! lol
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2013, 04:11 PM   #3549

Having had the opportunity for a nice chat with one of my lady neighbors and actually having had the guts to start up the talk as I am quite shy which people often enough interpret it as being unfriendly. But it made me smile that we had a little chat and she seemed quite nice as I always thought.
~Journey~ likes this.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:38 PM   #3550
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Sorry, wrong post.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-01-2013 at 06:07 PM..
Old 11-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #3551
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Late this afternoon I had to help my daughter at school by being one of the people to be helpers to take a group of 5 year olds to the local library. As there was not enough parents to help out my daughter called me to volunteer to help her class where she teaches. I had two little children who I was assigned to, they were really sweet little girls. When we came back after the visit they were giggling to my daughter and I saw them look over to me? So I asked her and the little girls whats so funny? One of the little girls called Amber blushed and through giggles asked me if "I was a Fairy" lol. I said why do you think that Amber? She said I have really pretty long hair with sparkles in it and beads in my hair and I have shiney bangles and bracelets on my arms and ankles. I said "Sshhhhh you are really clever and it will be our secret as fairies have to be kept secret. Well her little beautiful eyes went wide and face lit up as she thought I was really a fairy lol. Then she said is Miss Kerry a fairy too as I am her mummy? I winked at her and said it will be our secret, which just made her more excited. So that made me really smile today at the imagination of little children.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:23 AM   #3552

Something good - something bad - I am not focused on either or both, should it be worth a smile? I don't know, I rather not to smile about it - the day is still young and it started with a smile but ended with a bad feeling. So, having had a smile at first about something that wasn't good in the end.
Old 04-15-2014, 05:08 PM   #3553
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 982.39
Life is as good as you make it. So happy the rain blew through to wash all this yucky yellow pine pollen away!
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2014, 10:04 PM   #3554
PowWows.com Addicts

TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,511.60
Seeing and Feeling creator's love through the ones that love me
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
TurtleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2014, 02:34 PM   #3555
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,263.22
Waking up back in the 405....good to be home!!
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2014, 03:19 PM   #3556
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,558.73
Waking up to some things my boyfriend did for me around my house. Sure makes my life easier when he shows up with his man skills. Feeling blessed by him this morning.
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 08:53 PM   #3557
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Thinking about ..and deciding to try to get back into the Dating Game Thing my Friend is Always Raving About As,I have Never Dated Anybody As Got No Choice with My Ex:( So I Have Not Got A Clue Rofl, And I have not bothered to Look or Try or tbh Not even been Interested for Many Years after My Ex, So that brought a Smile to my Face today at just the thought of how Happy my Friend is going to be when I tell her, As she Squeals with Excitement lol As she was always and Has Been Moaning and Harping on About Me Not Dating and Not Being Intetested in doing so for years now .Lol

So Now!! ..All I have to do is Find the Man in My Head, Hmmmm?..And That is defo something to Live Up Too..So I doubt I will Actually get Around to Having An Actual Real Date for a While hahahahahahaha, But it has Definately put a,Smile on my Face Today thinking about it:) ..and My Friend will be Smiling as Big As A Rainbow tomoz when I tell her LOL.
Spiritflight likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 04-29-2014 at 09:14 PM..
Old 04-30-2014, 08:34 AM   #3558

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
Thinking about ..and deciding to try to get back into the Dating Game Thing my Friend is Always Raving About As,I have Never Dated Anybody As Got No Choice with My Ex:( So I Have Not Got A Clue Rofl, And I have not bothered to Look or Try or tbh Not even been Interested for Many Years after My Ex, So that brought a Smile to my Face today at just the thought of how Happy my Friend is going to be when I tell her, As she Squeals with Excitement lol As she was always and Has Been Moaning and Harping on About Me Not Dating and Not Being Intetested in doing so for years now .Lol

So Now!! ..All I have to do is Find the Man in My Head, Hmmmm?..And That is defo something to Live Up Too..So I doubt I will Actually get Around to Having An Actual Real Date for a While hahahahahahaha, But it has Definately put a,Smile on my Face Today thinking about it:) ..and My Friend will be Smiling as Big As A Rainbow tomoz when I tell her LOL.
Be careful dating especially after having no clue. There are too many well playing deceivers around. You don't want to get heartbroken.
Siobhanni likes this.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:38 AM   #3559

Oh a smile in a long time today gave me a brilliant chat with someone knowledgeable in things that are of mutual interest. And it gave me insight or a better understanding of what has been bothering me for so long and I got the answer and an explanation I can rely on.
Siobhanni likes this.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:21 AM   #3560
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post
Be careful dating especially after having no clue. There are too many well playing deceivers around. You don't want to get heartbroken.
Thanks @Spiritflight for your advice it was kind of you to be very thoughtful And Yes..It Put A Big Smile Ony Face Too:)..And yes I know and understand what you mean..As One of My friend's has had her Heart Broken Over and Over and sadly let down many, many times by many men:( I am usually the one she comes to for a shoulder to cry on and a cuddle when she needs it the most.

Its just..A Great Shadow holding me down from my past has been lifted, and also thanks to a recent event and with the help of someone that made me do something I never knew how to do, and would never of dream'nt of doing ..Turned out to be Both Great Fun, and Great Confidence.Boosting, .even though it Embarrassed The Hell Outta Me At The Time that brought me our of my shell a liitle bit too. MY Past now can No Longer Hold Me Back and Down..As Now I Am Totally Free from That Guilded Cage and The Person Who Held The Keys..So it is Time for Me to Live without Fear and Lack of Confidence in The Real World:)
Spiritflight likes this.
Sponsored Links