Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree229Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Things that put a smile on your face today! Things that put a smile on your face today!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2005, 10:27 PM   #1281
Cloud Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingDeer
... getting a notice in the mail on my truck...
... and finding out that the damages are likely minimal.... (will know more tomorrow)
... chatting with my bus driver friends (it's been years for some)...
... talking with a friend at the farmer's market and getting a couple plants from her...

good to hear about your truk.........

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2005, 11:15 PM   #1282
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105.03
Savings: 1.00
Yeah that one is a BIG smile for me today....

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2005, 11:35 PM   #1283
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 144,845.04
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
all you had to do was ask... aye aw jokes

ok..my kid coming back from edmonton and telling us some funny stories..
my other kid coming in from the wack
my sister coming into powwows dot calm to show some people im not that crazy

(when did they get sooo big?)
Which one of these bootyful womenz is your sis MOTS? So I know to lay low, you know!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2005, 11:38 PM   #1284
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
marlush..she just came here today..you missed her... shell be here saturday for sho..shes gonna teach me to play texas hold em then im gonna becomee a professional gambler
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2005, 11:42 PM   #1285
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Are we havin fun yet MOTS???

... our double post in alphabetical movies....

Old 06-02-2005, 11:32 AM   #1286
Junior Dancer

Tradish Nish is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
I didn't say suck, I said 'Lick'!!!
You know, like forty licks
oh, i'm just jealous...haven't had a LICK or a suck in a while.
Tradish Nish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2005, 11:46 AM   #1287
Senior Dancer

kitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Tansi

GOOD MORNING! PUPILS!
THINGS THAT PUT A ON YOUR MUG EH!
AN OJIBWA ELDER ONCE SAID THAT WHITE PEOPLE LANDED HERE AND ARE TRYING TO FIND THEIR WAY HOME!
THIS IS WHY THEY BUILD ROCKETS AND GO TO THE MOON AND PUT SATELITES THERE IN SPACE
DO YOU THINK JESUS WAS ON BOARD WITH GOD?
kitchemanitou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2005, 12:04 PM   #1288
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradish Nish

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

OH MY JD... rofl... look what ay started

Old 06-02-2005, 12:12 PM   #1289
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
I GOT A LICKIN YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE...LOL

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2005, 12:13 PM   #1290
Pow Wow Mama

txsndn7 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Things that put a smile on my face.....

Going on vacation to Oklahoma(home) and having to cuss out my boss just before leaving work-i have waited soooo long to tell the jack--- to kiss my fandango-booyah!
Yep, that makes me smile a lot!!!
txsndn7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2005, 12:14 PM   #1291

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
OH HAHA I FERGOT UMM WHAT MADE ME SMILE TOIDAY UMMM HMM BREAKFAST WAS REALLY GOOD:)

*Kalilsha*

Old 06-02-2005, 12:24 PM   #1292
Junior Dancer

Tradish Nish is a jewel in the rough
my baby gurl makes me smile

.....she goes to this school called Standing Stone and for what ever reason calls it "Rolling Stone"....Maybe cuz mama is a rolling stone?!?!?!?!?
Tradish Nish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2005, 04:08 PM   #1293
...I'm NOT REEALLY Shy...

.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute
.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute.::.~Shy1~.::. has a reputation beyond repute
I was away visiting family for a while. While I was gone I was missing my bed.... and I woke up this morning in my big ole' king size bed....i was like ahhhhhh I love that bed of mine......haha
Old 06-02-2005, 06:28 PM   #1294
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

... finally finding the tow company and finding my truck intact - though everything had been gone thru....
.... while they got some cheap tools and my book bag (took everything out of it), I have to crack up over the thought of them hauling the heavy step full of junk they probably thought was tools!

Old 06-02-2005, 08:07 PM   #1295
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 144,845.04
Quote:

Juss put on Pink lipstick!!!!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2005, 03:47 AM   #1296
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Dude, I needed to go outside for a smoke after reading this post.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2005, 12:10 PM   #1297
Cloud Dancer

All you cwazzy NdN's here....

Old 06-03-2005, 02:11 PM   #1298
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2005, 03:37 PM   #1299
Dancer

akuluk is on a distinguished road
Things that put a smile on your face

Waking up to the sunshining bright even on a work day....
Happy its finally FRIDAY!!!!

been raining like crazy
akuluk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2005, 04:28 PM   #1300

Mots and C...as usual

*Kalilsha*

Sponsored Links