Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat too fast? too fast?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2003, 01:40 PM   #21
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dancin by the bay is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
I think you should just back off a little while, the poor girl thinks you are a crazed stalker loony...lol

You seem very nice, but meeting the folks has been hyped by the movie industry and television as a sorta intention-to-marry informal dating tradition, not just the casual thing you may have intended. The way I see it, you wanted to get off paying for dinner by a freebie from tha folks and got way more than you wanted...lol sorry.. oh well, live and learn.
Awfulmnomwoman thats awful to think I would want to freebie off my folks. I am laughing at what you wrote because I would pay any amount of money to take her to the finest restaurant around; money is not a issue. And yes I sure have lived and learn on this and will not take another girl to meet them. My other girl friends both met my folks at partys given by other hosts so this was the first time taking a girl home to meet them for the first time.
Dancin by the bay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 01:41 PM   #22
PowWows.com Addicts

luvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond repute
luvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond repute
....dont sweat her man...there plenty of other gals out there that would be honored to meet your folks..... give it time though next time and let her know in avance.....
Old 12-09-2003, 01:42 PM   #23
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by luvs2rodeo
....Dancin By the bay I suggest to that you let her make the next move....if she dont call you know you scared her to much.... :p
I haven't called her all mornin and will wait to see if she calls me. She won't though I know it.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:44 PM   #24
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
holeykrypes...date for a while first before the dindin with the parents.
We've been talkin for a few weeks but this was our first date. Now I lived and learned. No more dindin with the parents unless I let the woman know in advance. ;)

Old 12-09-2003, 01:47 PM   #25
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by luvs2rodeo
....dont sweat her man...there plenty of other gals out there that would be honored to meet your folks..... give it time though next time and let her know in avance.....
The thing is I find it hard to talk to a woman and start the talk so when she introduced her self to me I was shocked and happy. I would have never introduced my self because she is so pretty but now I messed up things and will be back to lookin again.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:58 PM   #26
The bear is out!

Items DevilTree
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,915.95
Well dude toss your hat on the rack and settle down on that chair by the bay and watch the tide go out!!! There are times for learning and this was one for you. Remember you rush with something you loose, take your time and quality happens, just like with any other porject you would do, you would hate yourself if you rushed with your regalia and it fell apart on the first time! Start usin the kis method. "Keep It Simple" don't rush and loose.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.
Tibiki Kinew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 02:11 PM   #27
Its qooo man!

NAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond reputeNAPEW has a reputation beyond repute
Hey mama's boy wake up and scratch the kahonees man! We've all seen your pix and you know you ain't a ugly dude so forget about her. Tibiki gives soem good advice so take some and just kiss her memory to the wind!
NAPEW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 02:12 PM   #28
Awful_Mnom_Woman

Pretty is as pretty does. There are a hundred women out there you could fall in love with, don't think she was the only ONE. Looks fade, and what will you be left with? Expensive dinner bills...lol sorry. Go for the women with a good heart, and don't rush, it takes a long time for people to get to know each other. If you made a good impression, one lil mistake wouldn't be enough to chase her away. You can never let the other person have complete control of a relationship, be partners.
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 04:19 PM   #29
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
Tough lesson right Dancin? Next time you'll get it right, just slow your jets a little. Maybe you should rethink a relationship with that woman anyway cuz although she may have been caught off guard, she shouldn't have gotten so upset about it. You sound like a nice guy, just be patient, when the right one comes your way, you will know. Or you can ask all of us again! Aye!! :Chatter

Awful: You silly nut! I like your new siggy!
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 06:52 PM   #30
Shadow Lurker

Destined to be alone is on a distinguished road
You should have just warned her Dancin. Wells now you know for next time. 3 weeks sure isn't long to be courting someone and then taking her to meet your parents. Shoot I'd be scared off to. Wells like I said now you know and you learned a lesson-----slow the heck down boy!O U T T I E:Angel2

and another thing: you sure are a hot lookin' dude!:Naughty
Destined to be alone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 07:01 PM   #31
Senior Dancer

theepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking if she dont call

like i tells you before Dancin darling give me your tele and I will give shouts to your parents and to you.

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:
theepowwowchic49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2003, 09:58 AM   #32
Fear & Loathing in Wy.

<_-~*No_nutts*~-_> is an unknown quantity at this point
You know I think I had a meet the parents phobia! When my husband and I first were together I didn't meet his parents for quite awhile! And then when I did meet them I didn't really talk, so they didn't like me very much. Took like 2 years before we even got along!

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?
<_-~*No_nutts*~-_> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2003, 10:16 AM   #33
~*Southernz Elite*~

SBZ4life has a spectacular aura about
STALK HER!!!! ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME!!:devil

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999
SBZ4life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2003, 10:29 AM   #34
Fear & Loathing in Wy.

<_-~*No_nutts*~-_> is an unknown quantity at this point
yeeks!:Scared :Thinking :p I recommend some good hefty drapes girls! (j/k):p :Chatter :Chatter

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?
<_-~*No_nutts*~-_> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2003, 10:54 AM   #35
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Keep us posted Dancin. Did she call you yet? Did you call her? Anyone else in your life? Inquiring minds wanna know

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?
tradish_wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2003, 11:25 AM   #36
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

Unhappy

No; she never called back. I left messages and tried explaining it was just to show her off to my folks but I really must have not been her type. I really scared her didn't I? Thank you for all your suggestions, opinions, and good advice. I never did call her back after I left the first few messages and even though I want to pick up the phone and call her I haven't.

If she comes back into my life then thats good but I won't stalk her or be a nuisance I know when I'm not wanted around. All I can do is wish her the best and move on. But I sure did learn a leasson in all this and hope my lesson helped some of you.

Thank you for listening to my gripe. You guys are all real cool.

:bestwishe

:Thumbs
Old 12-10-2003, 12:31 PM   #37
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
no prob dancin:)

Old 12-10-2003, 12:32 PM   #38
plains n8tv

Hey, I just realized I MADE SENIOR DANCER!!! YEAH!!!! and it only took me 6 months LOL

had nothing to do with the topic...just my little 2 cents:Angel2

Old 12-10-2003, 02:42 PM   #39
Junior Dancer

sarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond repute
Your very goo looking D.B.T.B so don't cry over a little spilt milk. You'll find someone to be the ONE just chillout and take it easy.
sarah_sarah_sarah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2003, 06:33 PM   #40
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by sarah_sarah_sarah
Your very goo looking D.B.T.B so don't cry over a little spilt milk. You'll find someone to be the ONE just chillout and take it easy.
Thanks sarah3 it's not enough to cry over but it still makes me sad to think I lost a nice friend.:(
Sponsored Links