Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat "Trading Spouses" "Trading Spouses"

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-28-2004, 12:06 AM   #1
Aint Dat Sumptin?

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Angry "Trading Spouses"

Has anyone been watchin this show???....its nuts! that blonde lady drives me bonkerz, shes Just plain annoying and whassup with that lil ol' lady doing EVERYTHING?!?!

I know i'mma dork....LOL

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."
Dat1NdnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 12:17 AM   #2
Champion Dancer

*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute
*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute
lol yup that lil old lady rules!! :D shes like 70 or somethin and she still works out!!

i watched the first show. dunno if i'm gonna keep watching .. seems like 'just another reality show' :p
*-merk-* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 12:40 AM   #3
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

I know huh, but I'm a reality tv geek...:p

Old 07-28-2004, 01:09 AM   #4
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
Savings: 1.00
i watched it...that was too crazy... "we are going to do things my way" especially the white lady...ohh puhhleezee!! woman..your mother inlaw is practically your MAID!!! LMAo...gooood grief...

OMG...and then she plays COUNTRY at their family/relatives party in her new home for that week!! and she's all proud...saying "oh yeah..this is just how the parties are at my house!!!" Its like yaaaaahhh right.. you know you fecked up that party...just wont admit it!!! LMAO....
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 01:27 AM   #5
Aint Dat Sumptin?

Talking ^^^^

...I know it huh. that blondie chick just ruined EVERYTHING, and she kept gettin after that poor lil chunky girl too....I woulda had to smack her if she took away my food and video games and tv...oh hell no!...:p

Old 07-28-2004, 01:32 AM   #6
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
omg!!!! gawwdd just tell that girl straight out too that she was OVERWEIGHT and needs to watch what she was eating!! like daaannngg!!! THEN...she starts talking to her about her mom having KIDS at an early age... like geezz quit beating around the bush and might as well just say..dont make the same mistakes your mom made!!!LMAO...

dannngg she was all going hysterical on her first morning... I NEED COFFEE..I NEED FOOD!!! like geez.. no nana..so you're SOL huh?? LOL...

uggghh stupid white lady! LOL
Old 07-28-2004, 01:39 AM   #7
Aint Dat Sumptin?

KOOL...u thought the same thing I did, cept u said it nicer.......I'm one of them geeks that talks to the tv...:p...good thing no ones around...

Old 07-28-2004, 01:42 AM   #8
Dineth Hearth Throth

lol....:p....nicer.. yeah i had to keep it nice :D LOL... you really want the PRE-EDITED version of what i wanted to type?? LOL JK
Old 07-28-2004, 01:48 AM   #9
Dineth Hearth Throth

what a honky...the only one enjoying the damn country music LOL... and the rest of the people there.. were all bored....LMAO... gawwdddd

what about her stupid story at the table??? she kept fanning off her damn face when she was ready to cry!!!! :rofl2::rofl2: trynna get across a message that she was going to make a difference in this families lives ......gawwdd..she really thought she would make a huge impact on that family too!! :rofl2:
Old 07-28-2004, 03:28 AM   #10
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
The white mom went way overboard to try and not look like staying with the black family bothered her; she's just typical white trash to me, look how she takes her sweet japenese mother-in-law for granted. It's sickening the way some white woman, who thinks her do-do don't stink, assumes she gonna make a huge difference in the other family's lives. What arrogance.
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 10:47 AM   #11
cool...calm...collected

bushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
bushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
i love this show!
i think the black mom was much more appreciative of the show as opposed to the white mom. it is quite a difference when you go from just makin' it to living lavishly.
i just couldn't believe how selfish the white mom was being... did you see last week when she was blow drying her hair!?!? HHAHAHA... that cracked me up! AND... she had the nerve to say "i'm not cooking lunch, i'm not in the mood!" i think nana takes care of the house more than the mom!
i thought this show would be cheesy - but this reality show definitely has my attention! i can't wait to see more.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:59 AM   #12
Senior Dancer

Tiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond repute
Tiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,154.33
Talking 600 crunches

SHesh, 600 crunches! Man that that old lady can workout.
It seem like the black lady had the best experience of the two. The other lady (WHitey) couldn't cook, clean, just complain. Kinda funny though when she was trying to dry her hair and the breaker kept on tripping. It was mighty nice of the black lady to spend time with the son and did puzzels. She gave some QT to the poor old grandma that does 600 crunches a day, I think it was a great show, I was just wondering where they were going to sleep though? the first time I saw it. 600 Crunches, unbelievable.
Tiyospaye Yazzie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 11:56 AM   #13
Dineth Hearth Throth

OMG!!! oh yeah...when she was trying to blow dry her hair!!! dayuuumm!! LMAo that was soooo messed up!!! she was just a stupid white woman.... ugghh and her stupid comment in the beginning of the show...where she first gets to their house... and she's all saying to the black dad..."your kids are probably going to say ...'dad, how come you didnt bring back someone of our color' "...ohhhh good grief!!
Old 07-28-2004, 02:46 PM   #14
cool...calm...collected

bushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
bushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/

can't wait for the next fam!
Old 07-28-2004, 06:42 PM   #15
is actually posting!

*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute
HONKEY! lmao! :rofl2:

Sheeez, that says it all huh? Whatta beeotch. And here you wanted a white wife Dat1. :p:p
*Kwe_Zee* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 07:04 PM   #16
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Well, okay, you've convinced me...I've got to surrender to the times and watch a reality show! I've avoided all the others--honest!! But between the radio ads I've heard and the comments you guys have made, I gotta catch this show. What night is it again?

When I heard the first promo, all I could think of was "so, does the new Mom have conjugal rights with the other Dad?"
Okay...so that's warped. I guess I have a one track mind... Then I heard a couple bytes where the kids were either warning that the s was going to hit the fan or where one was threatening to hit their new Mom and I was darn glad I wasn't on that show. They'd probably think I was Hitler--I'm too neurotic for kids, maybe that's why I had the good sense not to have any...just cats at my house... :rofl2:

Anyways, I'm gonna watch it...........
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 07:21 PM   #17
Dineth Hearth Throth

i think the one you're talking about spirit..is going to show on the new family next week!! cuz that one...one of the new moms looks like a realy beeoottcch!! :D...shooott i would NEVER make my kids go through that!!! LOL..seriously... not even for 50 thousand bucks!! Helllll nooooo!!! lol
Old 07-28-2004, 07:43 PM   #18
Junior Dancer

yuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond reputeyuchgeha has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 317.00
The best part of the whole show was seeing that white woman's face when she opened the envelope and read that Nana got all of the money. LMAO
yuchgeha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2004, 07:51 PM   #19
Dineth Hearth Throth

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuchgeha
The best part of the whole show was seeing that white woman's face when she opened the envelope and read that Nana got all of the money. LMAO
lmao..that was the best part indeed!!! like..geez the honkey has enough clothes to clothe a couple hundred people too!!

gaw that poor lil ole lady doing all the work too...ugggghh!!! thats like when my relatives take my gramz for granted on the rez...
Old 07-28-2004, 11:07 PM   #20
Champion Dancer

*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute
*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute*-merk-* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuchgeha
she got all the loot? :rofl2:

i didnt watch the ending :p
*-merk-* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links