Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Wannabes need not apply... Wannabes need not apply...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2003, 07:36 AM   #1
NDNBUNZ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wannabes need not apply...

Alright yall, let's see just how rezzed out you are:

1. You've ever used a piece of mail for a dustpan. (5 points)

2. If you've ever run a race barefoot in the middle of the street. (10 points)

3. You had a candy lady in your neighborhood. (5 points, +5 if your house was the candy lady)

4. If you ever had to pick your own switch or belt. (3 points for each)

5. If you have ever had to walk to school or walked home from school. (2 points)

6. If you have ever used dishwashing liquid for bubble bath. (5 points)

7. If you ever mixed kool-Aid one glass at a time because you got tired of other people drinking up the Kool-Aid you just made. (5 points)

8. If you have ever played any of the following games: hide and go seek, freeze tag, momma may I? or red light/green light. (2 points each)

9. If your neighborhood had an ice cream man. (2 points +2 if he rang a bell)

10. If you refer to "Now and Later" candies as "Nighladers." (5 points)

11. If you ever run from the police on foot. (5 points +5 more if you got away)

12. If you ever had reusable bacon grease in a container on your stove. (5 points +15 points if you still do it)

13. The batteries in your remote control ever been held in by a piece of tape. (5 points)

14. If you have ever worn any of the following fragrances: Brute, Hai Karate, Jean Nate, Old Spice, Chole, English Leather, Stetson, Charlie, or Faberge'. (1 point each)

15. If you've ever used tussy. (5 points)

16. If you've never been to the dentist. (15 points)

17. If you have a friend or family member whose nickname is one word said twice: Dee-Dee, Fee-Fee, Man-Man, Kay-Kay, Lee-Lee, Ree-Ree, Ray-Ray, Nay-Nay, etc. (10 points)

18. If you have ever paged yourself for any reason. (3 points)

19. If you've ever worn house shoes outside of the house. (2 points)

20. You add "ED" or "T" to the end of words already in the past tense

(for example, tooked, ated, killeded, wreckeded, etc.). (5 points)

21. You use "n'em" to describe a certain group of people (for example Craig n'em or Mom n'em). (5 points)

22. You've ever driven on a donut for more than 2 weeks after your flat. (5 points)

23. Your child drops his/her pacifier and you sanitize it by sucking it. (10 points)

24. You have ever slept in a chair to avoid messing up your hair. (10 points)

25. You've ever left a social gathering with a plate. (2 points)

26. You can't hold a glass because of the length of your nails.(5 points)

27. The gold teeth in your mouth spell words. (10 points)

28. You don't have your own place but your child has a leather coat and a pair of Jordan's(15 points)

29. You constantly hit *69 and ask, "Did you just call here?" (10 points)

30. You think Tupac is still alive. (20 points)

31. You used a towel on the floor to iron on. (5 points)

32. You used Vaseline to shine your shoes. (5 points)

33. You use a blanket as a curtain (5 points)

34. Your idea of a romantic night out is cruzin the back roads of the rez with your girlfriend (5 points)

35. every time the bingo caller calls 0 69 you nudge your wife (2 points)

36. If you ever wore two gloves while playing golf (10 points)

Score chart:

0-40 - Either you are not native or you are lying.

41-80 - Why do you still have to lie?

81-90 - Okay, you're semi-rezzy

91+ - STRAIGHT REZ, BROUGHT FROM THE RESERVE, YOU HAD A HARD KNOCK LIFE.
Old 11-27-2003, 09:20 AM   #2
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't even have to add 'em up. I woulda been sittin' here all day trying to add that high.

All rezzed out for sure, innit?
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2003, 09:59 AM   #3
BikerBoyNDNStyle

DANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant future
Credits: 70.00
Dag, I'm rezzed and didn't even live on one :D .
Old 11-27-2003, 09:59 AM   #4
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 209.08
Savings: 1.00
My sister sent me this last night! She got a 68 (she's still in denial) and I got 84 - Semi-rezzy!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2003, 10:07 AM   #5
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
im a freak i didnt even score 20 points..... and i live in the middle of the biggest rez

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2003, 10:38 AM   #6
PowWows.com Addicts

Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 250.00
Talking I got 52

umm, I'm not lying!! :Chatter
Old 11-27-2003, 11:16 AM   #7
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Singing Eagle
My sister sent me this last night! She got a 68 (she's still in denial) and I got 84 - Semi-rezzy!
Stop it SE! You know you got more'n 84.
I got 155 and I was being conservative with my answers.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2003, 12:02 PM   #8
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 209.08
Savings: 1.00
Honest Ki - it was only 84!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2003, 12:09 PM   #9
Addy's Mommy

~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~ShanLyn~*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 436.00
LMAO :rofl2:

omg this was hilariously true! i seriously got over 100

and i grew up the city my ENTIRE life.....good ol ndn rez qualities still in my house i guess
Old 11-27-2003, 12:40 PM   #10
NDNBUNZ

Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
LMAO :rofl2:

omg this was hilariously true! i seriously got over 100

and i grew up the city my ENTIRE life.....good ol ndn rez qualities still in my house i guess
Like they say, you can take the girl out the rez, but you can't take the rez out the girl.
Old 11-27-2003, 01:13 PM   #11
Junior Dancer

nykari is a glorious beacon of light
I stopped adding after 95.

My bro and I were laughing so hard, cuz many off this stuff we are sooo guilty of.

When I go out with friends after midnight, we all go to the coffee shop in our slippers. Everyone thinks we're nuts...lol

When we are outta bubble bath my 3 year old ALWAYS goes for the dish liquid.

Kool Aid: You mean I am supposed to mix a whole batch???!!!

I don't think we have a backing to anything anymore...lol...packing tape always holds the batteries in...lol

This was great!!! Made my brother and I laugh for a change. Thanks!
Old 11-27-2003, 01:27 PM   #12
NDNBUNZ

I got 131. But I sorta kinda lied on one:

"35. every time the bingo caller calls 0 69 you nudge your wife (2 points)"

Everytime I hear O69, I nudge the bingo caller :Chatter
Old 11-27-2003, 04:40 PM   #13
Dancin n Vendin

Tsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond reputeTsiniti has a reputation beyond repute
I lost count after 80, and you know I didn't grow up on a rez, but I didn't have to lie either! Brought back alot of growing up memories, and alot of things I teach my daughter now!:)

Nah I ain't NO WANNABE! I don't gotta wannabe when people wannabe like me!
Tsiniti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2003, 07:47 PM   #14
BikerBoyNDNStyle

DANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant future
Credits: 70.00
I got a 141. Does rez life apply to us country folks? Alot of these questions applied to me growing up in the country. I was beginning to think I was weird .
Old 11-27-2003, 11:52 PM   #15
Ba©k Iñ ƒù££ Eƒƒek*

ndn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond repute
I got a 73:Chatter
...nothing beats racing down the rez roads with no shoes or socks..especially the road into my late grannys house...we always had "bannock feet":Chatter :rofl2::rofl2:
Old 11-28-2003, 02:47 AM   #16
THE HIPPIE KILLER

Speedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jeez I scored a 92 and I live in friggin Boston. The bacon container sealed my doom me thinks. :p
Old 11-28-2003, 11:32 AM   #17
Hello!

Mariposa is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy cow! I can't take this...I almost peed my pants!

Jibby, you are too much!!! Thanks for the laugh!!:Chatter
Mariposa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2003, 11:35 AM   #18
Hello!

Mariposa is an unknown quantity at this point
Dang! my friend just told me he scored 163....I can honestly say, I have more class than he does....yeah, right...!

He's ghetto too!
Mariposa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2003, 11:45 AM   #19
Tiny Tot Dancer

eaglewhistle23 is a name known to all
Credits: 80.00
106.......holah i didnt think i was that rezzed out...and i left 7 years ago....
eaglewhistle23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2003, 06:14 PM   #20
Teen Dancer

ABENEWA KWE is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by DANCINGEAGLE
Dag, I'm rezzed and didn't even live on one :D .
lol .... :D mee too
"When the forest weeps, the Anishinabe who listens will look back at the years. In each generation of Ojibway there will be a person who will hear the si-si-gwa-d, who will listen and remember and pass it on to the children."

"Night Flying Woman"

ABENEWA KWE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links