• 1 Post By xTekno
  • 2 Post By lbgood
  • 1 Post By xTekno
  • 4 Post By milehighsalute
  • 2 Post By subeeds
  • 2 Post By Grits & Beans
  • 3 Post By RDNKJ
  • 3 Post By AmigoKumeyaay

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Warning from my mother to you Warning from my mother to you

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
LBGOOD2U

Items DevilPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lbgood has a reputation beyond repute
lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,007.25
Savings: 0.00
Warning from my mother to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewhebailey08
From mother of mathewhebailey08:"Leave Mathew alone,you understand me? I do not want you replying to him or about him ever again,not even in private!"
It was titled: Warning from my mother to you

I don't log in that much, but when I did a few minutes ago I had the above message sent to me via a pm, I read it and my reaction was WTF, becuz I don't communicate with or about Mathew besides this post of course. Hey Toolbox, since you are his bro can you ask mama wut is going on with the pm I received ??? LOL

Geeeezo I don't want anyones mama all up in my grill

I know its prolly not his mama, its just him sending it.
lbgood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2013, 05:17 PM   #2

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,512.60
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgood View Post

I don't log in that much, but when I did a few minutes ago I had the above message sent to me via a pm, I read it and my reaction was WTF, becuz I don't communicate with or about Mathew besides this post of course. Hey Toolbox, since you are his bro can you ask mama wut is going on with the pm I received ??? LOL

windanncer likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
mathewhebailey08

I don't know what to say anymore. It was over a technical issue on here & all I know it was of something lbgood said,but it's what my mother asked me to say in her words.
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 03:05 AM   #4
LBGOOD2U

lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewhebailey08 View Post
I don't know what to say anymore. It was over a technical issue on here & all I know it was of something lbgood said,but it's what my mother asked me to say in her words.
I have no idea what you are referring to, can you let me know what I said and when I said it. seriously I cant recall talking to you or about you in the last year, I know I responded to some of your threads but that been quite awhile back. Please let me know!
windanncer likes this.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:58 AM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,829.89
Quote:
I have no idea what you are referring to, can you let me know what I said and when I said it. seriously I cant recall talking to you or about you in the last year, I know I responded to some of your threads but that been quite awhile back. Please let me know!
I would send the whole family a cease and desist letter from your lawyer. You can sue for damages.
windanncer and RDNKJ like this.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #6
mathewhebailey08

Lbgood,I already apologized to wardancer for any infractions i may have cause in private,it was a technical issue with posting replies & me not able to post replies until i had that issue finally resolved , it was something you said about me or my mother causing drama & i took it as an accusation. Me & my mother which is why i got two infractions got mad with someone (Joe's Dad) because i felt he was attacking & abusing someone about something innocent about an idea they had.
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
LBGOOD2U

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
I would send the whole family a cease and desist letter from your lawyer. You can sue for damages.
Dang - get all legal eagle up in here
windanncer likes this.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #8
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 70,582.59
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Lbgood,I already apologized to wardancer for any infractions i may have cause in private,it was a technical issue with posting replies & me not able to post replies until i had that issue finally resolved , it was something you said about me or my mother causing drama & i took it as an accusation. Me & my mother which is why i got two infractions got mad with someone (Joe's Dad) because i felt he was attacking & abusing someone about something innocent about an idea they had.
Matthew , I have tried to avoid you. I have tried to be nice to you. You however continue to threaten members of this site and not only that , you ask others on other sites to pray against me? Calling ME the devil......wow you got nerve. I'll tell you what , you just keep on , cause I'm done messing with you. You go remove those posts or I'll find every site you post on and go to each one and tell everyone what a liar you are ! That's my final word on it !
windanncer, subeeds and RDNKJ like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 01:17 AM   #9
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 131,537.72
Quote:
And you and your mother really, Really, REALLY need to reconsider accusing me of something unless to can withstand my replies. I have stayed away from you because you rant and rave, with your mother's blessing. I've been through too much in my life to accept your condemnations.

Old men don't cater lightly to little boys whining.
wardancer, windanncer and RDNKJ like this.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 01:52 AM   #10
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,980.51
There was an opportunity to offend someone and I missed it?
wardancer, windanncer and subeeds like this.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #11
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,434.75

coming soon: falling down part 2 starring mathewbailey08
windanncer likes this.
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 06:25 PM   #12
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,462.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

@lbgood, maybe you should that off that shirt and give it back to @trouble!
windanncer likes this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #13
LBGOOD2U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
@lbgood, maybe you should that off that shirt and give it back to @trouble!
Actually I got my avatar from @Grits & Beans, in Redhorse Café earlier this year she stated that I should change my avatar, I told her to wut and she posted the pic of the tee with "Trouble" on it, so I went ahead and used it. I should have known as she definitely is trouble
windanncer and RDNKJ like this.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #14
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,462.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually I got my avatar from @Grits & Beans, in Redhorse Café earlier this year she stated that I should change my avatar, I told her to wut and she posted the pic of the tee with "Trouble" on it, so I went ahead and used it. I should have known as she definitely is trouble
@Grits & Beans deserves a letter from your mother!!
windanncer likes this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #15
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,977.76
after reading all the posts from mathew i no longer feel bad and i think i will start harassing him just for fun. i do not believe he is autistic....instead i think he is manic............so let the fun begin!!!
wardancer, subeeds, RDNKJ and 1 others like this.
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2013, 03:51 AM   #16
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 44,531.36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
There was an opportunity to offend someone and I missed it?
Gettin' a little slow in your old age, Zeke?
wardancer and windanncer like this.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2013, 02:06 PM   #17
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,434.75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
@Grits & Beans deserves a letter from your mother!!
actually everybody should get a letter from his mama

it should say yes i did bring him into the world but i don't know what in the world is all that havoc going on in his world but its contagious so i'm sorry world...

i smell sumthin burnin haha
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2013, 01:13 PM   #18
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
I've only dealt with Mr. matthewtheBailey once or twice on here. There is some sort of pathology going on with him.

Mr. Matthewthebailey, for what it's worth here's some advice...pray for yourself and for the betterment of your situation. If you're actually praying against someone, you're headed down the wrong path.
windanncer, subeeds and Muttly like this.
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #19
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,977.76
i pray mathew never gets regalia for his birthday.
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2013, 09:50 PM   #20
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,523.66
wardancer, windanncer and subeeds like this.
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links