PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Whacha listenin to? (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/whacha-listenin-27329/)

Singing Otter 06-13-2005 12:52 AM

Whacha listenin to?

I was sitting here listening to Mustang Sally (Wilson Pickett) and started wonderin what yall r listenin to. lmao so lemme hear it.

Joe G 06-13-2005 12:56 AM

Well SO, you do have GREAT taste in music!!! I'm not listening now...but did hear earlier...the fantastic Johnny C singin "bugaloo down broadway" ahh oldie...for sure...but FUNKY!!!!!

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 06-13-2005 12:57 AM

:lol:

HERE I GO AGAIN....WHITESNAKE

Singing Otter 06-13-2005 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brown Eyed Gurl
:lol:

HERE I GO AGAIN....WHITESNAKE

Here I go again on my owwwwwwwwn!! Goin down the only road I've eva knowwwwwwwwwwn! hahahahaha wow.

Singing Otter 06-13-2005 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonah04
Well SO, you do have GREAT taste in music!!! I'm not listening now...but did hear earlier...the fantastic Johnny C singin "bugaloo down broadway" ahh oldie...for sure...but FUNKY!!!!!

lol spank ya! I heard chain of fools on my way home and damn near had to pull an emergency stop so i could shake muh azz! hahaha

Mato Winyan 06-13-2005 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter
lol spank ya! I heard chain of fools on my way home and damn near had to pull an emergency stop so i could shake muh azz! hahaha

:hysterica

Right now I'm listening to Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol. :lol: The video has several movies on it and this was the one after Last Starfighter. Sad......ennit?? :razz:

Joe's Dad 06-13-2005 01:23 AM

Sunday is my day to do the wifely duties. Change the sheets, vacuum, clean the facilities, laundry. I put it on Music Choice Classic R&B or a powwow CD and crank up my Bose speakers! Now that's music to do chores to!!! When I'm on here, it's usually a powwow cd I've put in Windows media library.

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 06-13-2005 01:28 AM

NOW IM LISTENING TO :

POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME.........DEF LEPPARD

:dance:

hatfield589 06-13-2005 01:29 AM

Listening To.....

Once Bitten......Twice Shy - Great White

Joe G 06-13-2005 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Otter

Well SO, amongst the COUNTLESS zillion songs I've ever heard, only two or three drew that passionate a response....
curious? Ok:
1. "woman with the skinny legs' ..Joe Tex.....laughed so hard, I almost checked in to an ER!!! what GREAT lyrical humor!!!
2. "First I look at the purse" Contours Motown....again what GREAT lyrics....!!! priceless!!! love the chorus: ' a woman can be fine as can be with kisses sweet as honey...but that don't mean a thing to me...if she ain't got no money....cause if the purse is fat (yeah yeah) that's where it's at!' gotta love it
3. 'Are you experienced' Jimmy Hendrix...compared to what everybody else sounded like from that time...he might just as well have come down from space! I'm like 'whazza??? how'd he do THAT on guitar????

Singing Otter 06-13-2005 01:37 AM

Quote:

Well SO, amongst the COUNTLESS zillion songs I've ever heard, only two or three drew that passionate a response....
curious? Ok:
1. "woman with the skinny legs' ..Joe Tex.....laughed so hard, I almost checked in to an ER!!! what GREAT lyrical humor!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!! I know right?!?! hahahahaha Skinny laigz n awl! hahahahaha I can't remember what he says about the woman being embarrassed about her raggedy man though!

Joe G 06-13-2005 01:42 AM

The man just forgot to get his suit outta the cleaners, thass all right...you just walk on baby ...heh heh and don't you worry about a doggone thing at all hey hey cause there's some woman somewhere who'll take your man raggedy clothes and all....
ahh yes words to the wise!

AngelFeather 06-13-2005 03:15 AM

winds of change by Scorpions

~pathwalker~ 06-13-2005 08:02 AM

La Grange, Z Z TOP!

momme 06-13-2005 08:20 AM

The Hairbrush Song and other assorted Silly Songs
by the Veggietales.

~pathwalker~ 06-13-2005 08:24 AM

Is that cause you are a mom, Momme? Good morning gurl!

momme 06-13-2005 08:33 AM

Yep you found me out.. It's also because my son is obsessed with the Silly Songs right now so there is rarely more than an hour a day that they aren't on in some form. Just one of the Joys of Autism.

Sarah

~pathwalker~ 06-13-2005 08:45 AM

Well Sarah, you are a great momme! He is blessed to have a mom like you and you are equally blessed to have him. Stay Strong gurl!

Singing Otter 06-13-2005 12:17 PM

Listenin to Love Calls (?) by Kem. I love his voice... thinkin bout buying his cd.

Singing Otter 06-13-2005 12:20 PM

Quote:

The man just forgot to get his suit outta the cleaners, thass all right...you just walk on baby ...heh heh and don't you worry about a doggone thing at all hey hey cause there's some woman somewhere who'll take your man raggedy clothes and all....
ahh yes words to the wise!

LMAO :hysterica yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! hahaha

My new drool song is Rainy Night in Georgia by Brooke Benton.... :homersimp