PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   What Get's Me...... (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/what-get-s-me-23581/)

Coyot_In_The_House 11-22-2004 10:42 AM

What Get's Me......

You have goofy, dim witted, corny, boring, dry, weak folks posting absolute Garbage on this site....I guess we all just need to become geeks and then we'll fit in? I don't know i'm feeling another Boy Scout scandal............

Kool Breeze 11-22-2004 10:46 AM

*smirk* *containing myself* *smirk*

Coyot_In_The_House 11-22-2004 10:53 AM

I suppose if........

You post about your Spirit Journey or your Sacred Path that's cool....

So let's shift our focus on New Age Buulshyt.....Change our names to Cyber Twinkie or something......

Stop chasing Skins off the site....

Kool Breeze 11-22-2004 10:58 AM

Speaking of that... meet a lady over the weekend who claimed her name was Free Spirit. Is she on the committee here?

Jinglin Chica 11-22-2004 11:03 AM

LOL!!

If you two go, might as well kick off all the ndns!!! :D

btw... I love the title!!! :rofl2:

Kool Breeze 11-22-2004 11:06 AM

:D

Kiwehnzii 11-22-2004 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House
Stop chasing Skins off the site....

This is what's happening. Remember LNGFTR. She had excellent posts. Sahnish was a pretty knowledgable guy. And where da heck is Ojibwaysweetie? I don't hear much from Super. A lot of funny folks are not around either.

Coyote, I was thinking the same thing for awhile now. I don't know much about other nations cultures and traditions and if I had a question, a lot of the folks mentioned or others could fill me in. Sometimes my questions were answered before I asked. I could learn a bit about other nations whose territory that I planned to visit so that I wouldn't offend anyone.

My people don't stay long on here. I'm just an old die-hard I guess.

BurBz 11-22-2004 11:38 AM

ya know..i was beginning to wonder the same things too... :34:....

Coyot_In_The_House 11-22-2004 11:42 AM

Censorship Sucks!

Especially if it's ridiculous...? Lighten up.....And no not like Michael Jackson.....

Plenty Fox 11-22-2004 01:06 PM

Quote:

You have goofy, dim witted, corny, boring, dry, weak folks posting absolute Garbage on this site....I guess we all just need to become geeks and then we'll fit in? I don't know i'm feeling another Boy Scout scandal............

:karate: I refuse to become a crystal-licking geek just to 'fit in'! Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!! :eyes116: :(

Plenty Fox 11-22-2004 01:20 PM

Coyote, you might find the thread on 'Crazy Horse' particularly...er...illuminating.................. ..

Coyot_In_The_House 11-22-2004 02:15 PM

Where's the C.H. Thread?

Been looking but can't find it?

Joe G 11-22-2004 02:19 PM

War Discussion

Quote:

Been looking but can't find it?

It's in the war discussion forum...for what it's worth
C

~*Oji_Flava*~ 11-22-2004 02:47 PM

I'll be first to admit, the site has gone stale.
The only enjoyment I get is from the regular threads I read and post at.
I feel welcomed to share my thoughts, talk my piece, without criticism.
Too much "stepping on toes" for the other common site visitors who prance around other threads.
What happened about a good ole ndn jab to get the flow going!? That's how we stay healthy, we laugh!

Paul G 11-22-2004 02:59 PM

I love a good joke. Have fun on the site, just don't go against the policies. You all don't understand all the consequences of something like this. I'm trying to work out kinks on the server because of all the growth here. I've got connection problems to the database server and you all want to bog down the server with people posting the same thread over and over.

Come on I'm not stopping anyone from being NDN. And I'm not censoring anyone! Damn people calm down!

little wolf 11-23-2004 05:07 AM

Coyot for what what it's worth I happen to like your scense of humour! You, KB and 50 always make me laugh. I may not show my appreciation but I always read ya'lls post and laugh my azz off! Could say more but I've got to get ready and leave...... Lw

CJTurtle 11-23-2004 09:16 AM

CYBER TWINKIE now that's funny!!

Well some are like me these days too busy, but i do come in here time to time to get a good laugh and well i actually got one. And Kool you still sitting around in your Under roos eating them cheese things LMAO......

little wolf 11-24-2004 05:45 PM

Ok.. I'm back for at least another minute.. :) Got to cook for turkey day.. anyway like i waz saying earlier, I do love your humour..I love this site but it does get a bit boring and u kb and 50 really keeps it going, for me anyway.. Ya'll make me laugh and I luvsss lafter!.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! btw.. t/y

hillofbeans 11-24-2004 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
This is what's happening. Remember LNGFTR. She had excellent posts. Sahnish was a pretty knowledgable guy. And where da heck is Ojibwaysweetie? I don't hear much from Super. A lot of funny folks are not around either.

Coyote, I was thinking the same thing for awhile now. I don't know much about other nations cultures and traditions and if I had a question, a lot of the folks mentioned or others could fill me in. Sometimes my questions were answered before I asked. I could learn a bit about other nations whose territory that I planned to visit so that I wouldn't offend anyone.

My people don't stay long on here. I'm just an old die-hard I guess.

hmm, I wonder where they went...

Gail405 11-24-2004 09:34 PM

Hate to upset all of the above hi pointers. I only got on this site in the last 2 weeks. I thought color didn't run., or is that Colors don't Run???Wuz I predestined or not to lite on this site.?? Seems pipe smoking and studying things out is in order.!!?? What do all you Hi Pointers think.?? I had my wife buy me a new pipe and tobacco, the other day. I myself bought an used corncob pipe for 50 cents W/ 2 cracks, in it and tobacco for 50 cents, same place. I had the wife put wire around the bowl. Would you believe the cracks disappeared. Smokes good too. The new one does too. It really a battle to see which pipe gets me. Next payday I may add a new pipe to my harem. To see if it gets a shot at me, same as the other 2 pipes, I have on hand.!!So for now so ends, my tale of woe.!! GES