Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat What gets on your nerves?????... What gets on your nerves?????...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2004, 01:43 PM   #201
NDNBUNZ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxper_Bunz
I really hate that !!! *ugh*thats why i have a hard time getting up the morning *L*
but ya therefore i have to unhook the phone in muh room ,juss so i can get a goot nites sleep !
Last I heard, one needed a phone in order for it to ring :Chatter
Old 09-14-2004, 02:55 PM   #202
Teen Dancer

alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,518.40
I could name a whole bunch of things:

Having a hungry mosquito in my room when I am trying to
sleep at night. I can hear its high-pitched whine; when I
turn on the light to go after it and kill it; it immediately
finds some place to hide. I know I am going to wake up
the next morning full of itchy welts, but there is nothing I
can do about it. And now there is the treat of West Nile
Virus as well.

Cockroaches, especially in my kitchen.

Flies that get into my apartment right after they have visited
a pile of dog turds outside and then want to land on my food.

Yellow jackets/hornets that want to eat my lunch when I am
out on a hike taking a lunch break.

Flies that buzz around my head when I am out on a hike.

Ants staging a mass invasion of my kitchen. ("There's the
sugar!!! There's the sugar!!!")

Having a rat in my apartment which craps all over my
carpets.

Dogs that crap on the lawn, and owners who don't clean up
after them.

Filthy apartments. One of my friends who is a professional
packrat has both a cat and a dog that can't tell where the
litter box ends and the carpet begins. She's a nice person,
but every time I go to visit her and have to go inside her
house.........the smell.................yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!

Hate websites--e.g. Aryan Nations, White Aryan Resistance,
World Church of the Creator, Posse Commitatus, Scriptures
for America.

Young earth creationists. These people seem to have no
sense at all. Why do they have to limit God to a human
timescale? If the universe is only 6000 years old, how come
we can see the light from stars and galaxies millions of
light years away? And where do they get the idea that
anyone who does not believe exactly what they believe is
going to burn in Hell forever? Do they really think that God
is that petty and that insecure?

Hot weather--over about 95 degrees. (It has been over 100
in parts of L.A. for the last 2 weeks.)

Pollution of any kind. Los Angeles has the worst air in the
entire U.S. Fortunately, in Santa Monica, where I live, it
is not too bad; the sea breeze blows it inland. But no one
should have to breathe it.

"Friends" who tell me who my other friends may or may not
be.
Old 09-14-2004, 03:34 PM   #203
ISK

winterrose49 is an unknown quantity at this point
when people yawn like a lion -->all extra loud
Old 09-14-2004, 08:31 PM   #204
Teen Dancer

KeetersCAT has a reputation beyond repute
KeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

1) REALLY fat people who smell like a$$
-then they act like they DON'T KNOW
2) When the local WallyWorld has 50 registers but
only has two open....what the.......
3) People who HAVE TO talk on their cell phones AND drive
but can't do them both ..so they operate their motor
vehicle like they are DUI
4) These women who continue to have babies and make the
rest of us WORKING shmoos pay for them...can we say
CONTRACEPTION or "no"?
5) When I get an ace spot to put my lawnchair at the pw
and the individuals from peeve #1 choose to park
their fecal remnants by ME!!!! HELLO FUNKY BUTT
for the love of GOD!! Hire a nurse if you can't reach!

Last edited by KeetersCAT; 09-14-2004 at 08:33 PM..
KeetersCAT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2004, 09:25 PM   #205
Tiny Tot Dancer

fri_bread_addict is a name known to all
What doesn't annoy me!

1. When my boyfriend leaves his dirty clothes NEXT to the hamper

2. When you have a 15 minute conversation with someone and at the end they say "what?"

3. Parents that put those dumb leashes on their kids

4. Dumb girl power commercials....you know where they all sit around eating yogurt talking about things girls would never talk about
fri_bread_addict is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2004, 10:32 PM   #206
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxper_Bunz
You Go Gurl !
oh ya, u let em know who's boss and let em know not to mess wit ya !
Thanks. Yeah, he got it today, walked out of there smiling. I guess that goes on my list of things that gets on my nerves, egotistic men! men who think woman have to bow down to them. Like men who beat up their wives, now that pisses me off. Any woman shouldn't have to take crap from any man regardless if you love him.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:41 PM   #207
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
Dang you need to move out of LA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamosaurus
I could name a whole bunch of things:

Having a hungry mosquito in my room when I am trying to
sleep at night. I can hear its high-pitched whine; when I
turn on the light to go after it and kill it; it immediately
finds some place to hide. I know I am going to wake up
the next morning full of itchy welts, but there is nothing I
can do about it. And now there is the treat of West Nile
Virus as well.

Cockroaches, especially in my kitchen.

Flies that get into my apartment right after they have visited
a pile of dog turds outside and then want to land on my food.

Yellow jackets/hornets that want to eat my lunch when I am
out on a hike taking a lunch break.

Flies that buzz around my head when I am out on a hike.

Ants staging a mass invasion of my kitchen. ("There's the
sugar!!! There's the sugar!!!")

Having a rat in my apartment which craps all over my
carpets.

Dogs that crap on the lawn, and owners who don't clean up
after them.

Filthy apartments. One of my friends who is a professional
packrat has both a cat and a dog that can't tell where the
litter box ends and the carpet begins. She's a nice person,
but every time I go to visit her and have to go inside her
house.........the smell.................yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!

Hate websites--e.g. Aryan Nations, White Aryan Resistance,
World Church of the Creator, Posse Commitatus, Scriptures
for America.

Young earth creationists. These people seem to have no
sense at all. Why do they have to limit God to a human
timescale? If the universe is only 6000 years old, how come
we can see the light from stars and galaxies millions of
light years away? And where do they get the idea that
anyone who does not believe exactly what they believe is
going to burn in Hell forever? Do they really think that God
is that petty and that insecure?

Hot weather--over about 95 degrees. (It has been over 100
in parts of L.A. for the last 2 weeks.)

Pollution of any kind. Los Angeles has the worst air in the
entire U.S. Fortunately, in Santa Monica, where I live, it
is not too bad; the sea breeze blows it inland. But no one
should have to breathe it.

"Friends" who tell me who my other friends may or may not
be.
OMG!!!!! EVERYTIME I GO TO LA, I HAVE THIS FEAR THAT I'LL RUN INTO A RABBIT SIZE RAT OR COCKROACH! WHY DON'T YOU MOVE OUT OF THAT APARTMENT TO A NICER COMMUNITY OR APARTMENT. THAT'S NASTY! DECLARE AN ALL OUT WAR ON THESE LITTLE BUGS. ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS, GO TO THE STORE AND BUY A FOGGER. CLOSE ALL YOU WINDOWS, COVER UP YOUR SHELVES, AND LEAVE FOR A DAY. THAT FOGGER WILL GET ALL THE BUGS, THE MOSQUITO, THE COCKROACHES, ANTS............EVERYTHING! DAMN PLUG UP ALL THE HOLES IN THE WALL OR BASEBOARDS. DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF LIVING IN FILTH, GEEZ!
OH, JUST WANTED TO ADD (NO OFFENSE TO HISPANICS) BUT THEIR MUSIC ( THE CIRCUS MUSIC) IT IS SO F****N ANNOYING! IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!! TO TOP THAT OFF, WE GOT SOME TRASHY NEIGHBORS WHO JUST WANTS TO THROW BEER BOTTLES ON THE STREET. THAT'S ANNOYING. PLUS ALL THE HUNDRED LITTLE KIDS RUNNING AROUND THE STREET WITH NO GUIDANCE............THAT'S UNSAT! AWWWWGHHHH, THANK GOD I'M MOVING. I WOULD RATHER LIVE IN A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY WHERE I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOUD MUSIC, GUNSHOTS, PARTY ANIMALS AND CIRCUS MUSIC.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:52 AM   #208
DON'T LOOK DOWN

Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Pony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bige0368
men who don't put things where they are suppose to be!! everything has a proper place and thats where it should be so you can find it the next time when you need it. not standing around saying"where did i put that"~~~
That's my botfriend..gotta luv him BUT he can't seem to remember where he put anything and every time we go anywhere he either forgets his wallet, glasses, checkbook, paperwork he needs, calendar he needs...the list goes on even to the point that we go to home depot to get a piece of wood and he waits till we gets there to realize that he does not have the size written down and then he realizes that the other person who may know....he has left the phone No. at home...whatemIgonnadowitim???
Old 09-15-2004, 12:53 PM   #209
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
- Dumb people that don't get ther dog and cat fixed and then they run around trying to give away the babies or leave them in alleys knowing that these poor babies will end up dead by whatever or gassed at shelters.
- people that smoke in the house around their kids, etc.
- people that sunday stroll on sidewalks
- people that don't discipline their kids and raise brats
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2004, 01:24 PM   #210
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiously-Fancy
What GETS on your nerves?? Worst pet peeves ....besides people squeezing the middle of the tube of toothpaste and pee'n on the toilet seat.

My #1 personal pet peeve......what reeeeeaaaally gets on my nerves NON NATIVES WHO THINK THEY KNOW MORE ABOUT US THAN WE DO!!
LOTS of great aaggravating things mentioned here...!!!! but guess mine would be people who because they strongly believe something...assume anyone who doesn't is an imbecile at best and evil at worst. Self righteousness is INDESCRIBABLY aggravating! What the hell ever happened to respect for others, regardless if they are just like us?
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2004, 10:35 PM   #211
~Flower Power~

918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute918NDN has a reputation beyond repute
People who can't understand the simplest instructions......What color was the white horse? :?????:

Oh yeah & wannabe "know-it-all's" who don't hv the slightest clue what they're talking about especially the "brown-nosing know-it-all's"
918NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2004, 11:33 PM   #212
Pow Wow Visitor

Medievalbelle will become famous soon enough
Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed Information removed

Last edited by Medievalbelle; 03-13-2009 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Attempting to delete profile
Medievalbelle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 09:18 AM   #213
Teen Dancer

KeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond reputeKeetersCAT has a reputation beyond repute
People who take their elders for granted.

Old 09-16-2004, 09:26 AM   #214
Teen Dancer

Oh yeah..Middle of the Sky....leave my kids outta this!Aye! J/k :taunting:

Old 09-16-2004, 10:34 AM   #215
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Today 06:26 AM
KeetersCAT Oh yeah..Middle of the Sky....leave my kids outta this!Aye! J/k

i get on your nerves?...lol
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2004, 11:00 AM   #216
Teen Dancer

Naw....MOS...u cool. BUT that damn....Chief Soft Shell Turtle that keeps poppin up like a pimple that just won't go away kinda gets me. I'm sure...soft shell turtle/taco -my A$$! Well the real skinz on this site know the real deal.

Old 09-16-2004, 11:26 AM   #217
Tiny Tot Dancer

makesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond repute
people that crack their gum constantly.

Damn I wanna upside their fat head!
makesHERlulu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2004, 08:17 PM   #218
Pow Wow Visitor

winged bear is on a distinguished road
I tell you what gets me. my freind bought a tipi from this supposedly legitamit co. well they have gotten it all screwed up. first all the measurements were wrong when we tried to put it up. then the stakes they sent broke. then the ozan that was ordered last christmas didnt fit. sent it back. they sent it back supposedly fixed. wasnt. sent back. sent to her again. now it still doesnt fit. because of all the rain alot of stuff got ruined. this is really frustrating. the co. wont make it right either.
winged bear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2004, 10:43 PM   #219
Teen Dancer

fancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond repute
fancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond repute
Neeeervsssss

1. White powwow dancers :indian1:
2. Wanna be's :violin:
3. Non-indians who think they know everything about me and like my hair :36:

Oh, maybe when people get jam in the peanut butter, yeah, that's what gets on my nerves!
fancy_shawls_225 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2004, 11:42 PM   #220
Junior Dancer

melissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond reputemelissabrowneyes has a reputation beyond repute
walking into an "invisible" spider web

bugs

calling a buisness and always getting a dang automated message telling me to press all these numbers for different reasons and it takes forever!

getting ready to pull into a parking spot and someone zips up and whips their car in from out of nowhere!

when my kids put food/drinks back in the cabinet/fridge with nothing but crumbs left or just a swallow [ie...chips and koolaid,soda,water]

when someone uses all the toilet paper and doesn't put a new roll on AND not flushing the toilet!!!!!!!
melissabrowneyes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links