Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat What is the most disgusting thing you had to do?? What is the most disgusting thing you had to do??

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2005, 05:22 PM   #61
little bird

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
Ok, cleaning up after the dog and changing diapers comes pretty close, I gotta say....but by far, I'd say working in the surgical ward at the hospital!
Old 08-25-2005, 06:58 PM   #62
the legal plumes lady!

walela49 has a reputation beyond repute
walela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 112.00
Savings: 0.00
yeah, my mom-in-law is a nurse...OH MAN, nurse's have the most disgusting stories!
she told me once about a homeless dude whose socks had grown to his feet cuz of his foot funk! she had to surgically remove them....EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
walela49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 11:27 PM   #63
Teen Dancer

One Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant future
When I was about 12, one of my grandfather's sows had a huge litter of pigs, about 12 of them. She pushed so hard she pushed her uterus out too. We put her in the calf shute, and grandaddy roped her jaws shut while I had to use Betadine to wash her innards off, then push the whole thing back up inside her(and man do pigs have a loooong reproductive tract), then sew her vaginal opening shut. My cousins were calling me the tw*t doctor for weeks.

On top of that I had to bottle raise 3 of the piglets as they were runty. Not so bad, tho. They were sooo cute, and amazingly well-behaved. When they got big, they were as protective of me as any dog woulda been. As for hygiene, they may have rolled in mud, but never in poop and dead things like the dogs did. Yew!
One Hot Mama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2005, 02:16 AM   #64
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
Ooohh....mmmyyyyy........goooodd.

I am sitting here at my desk nearly throwing up!! I cannot believe the gross stories you'll have?? I thought them crazy white people on Fear Factor were bad, ya'll are hard core. I thought cleaning after my dog was the worst I've ever done. I remember one time when my baby was 1, she got poop all over the place and I tried to change her diaper without barfing, I barelly, after about 20 minutes of running back in forth to the restroom, did I finally changer her diaper. She was looking at me like I was crazy. Imagine that? I had tears running down my face and my stomach kept contracting, my sister couldn't stop laughing at me. I can't top the bug stories though.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:31 AM   #65
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Unhappy

um i dont know if i can handle this thread anymore...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2005, 03:31 AM   #66
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Anything snakes, spiders, cockroaches, maggots, dead bodies, cleaning up feces, getting diarrhea (damn!), week old diapers and mice make my skin crawl. I don't know how people can live with any of that in their homes. Once I see a bug, any type, I start fumigating. I don't allow our dog to wander the house, so we keep him outdoors, but he's stlll nasty. I figure I'll do the dirty job so my daughter can have her best friend. When I see how happy she is around him, all that poop-scooping is forgotten.
Old 08-26-2005, 03:33 AM   #67
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Hot Mama
When I was about 12, one of my grandfather's sows had a huge litter of pigs, about 12 of them. She pushed so hard she pushed her uterus out too. We put her in the calf shute, and grandaddy roped her jaws shut while I had to use Betadine to wash her innards off, then push the whole thing back up inside her(and man do pigs have a loooong reproductive tract), then sew her vaginal opening shut. My cousins were calling me the tw*t doctor for weeks.

On top of that I had to bottle raise 3 of the piglets as they were runty. Not so bad, tho. They were sooo cute, and amazingly well-behaved. When they got big, they were as protective of me as any dog woulda been. As for hygiene, they may have rolled in mud, but never in poop and dead things like the dogs did. Yew!

You just gotta love your cousins eh dude.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2005, 09:33 AM   #68
the legal plumes lady!

walela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond reputewalela49 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by **jdazmum**
I thought them crazy white people on Fear Factor were bad, ya'll are hard core.
LMAO
Old 08-26-2005, 03:57 PM   #69
little bird

little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by walela49
yeah, my mom-in-law is a nurse...OH MAN, nurse's have the most disgusting stories!
she told me once about a homeless dude whose socks had grown to his feet cuz of his foot funk! she had to surgically remove them....EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
EEEEWWWW!!
Old 08-26-2005, 05:28 PM   #70
Junior Dancer

Veon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 395.28
Speaking of dogs.....once my beloved dog was killed on the hwy by our house. We had this dog for years....she was smart, smiled alot, watched over the house and kids, took care of all her litters, even when they were grown, etc. She was always careful in crossing the road, but I don't know what happened, but one day I found her dead on the road. She was scattered all over the hwy, insides and all. I could not leave her out there, so I went to p/u her body parts. I put her in a wagon with newspaper, intestines and all. During this whole time, I was crying. The traffic on the road stopped in both directions, until I finished. I looked up once at one of the drivers and she had this look of horror on her face. It was hard & disgusting, but I loved that dog.
Veon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2005, 07:49 PM   #71
Warrior Woman

biggurlbrain is just really nice
um meee poor baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veon
Speaking of dogs.....once my beloved dog was killed on the hwy by our house. We had this dog for years....she was smart, smiled alot, watched over the house and kids, took care of all her litters, even when they were grown, etc. She was always careful in crossing the road, but I don't know what happened, but one day I found her dead on the road. She was scattered all over the hwy, insides and all. I could not leave her out there, so I went to p/u her body parts. I put her in a wagon with newspaper, intestines and all. During this whole time, I was crying. The traffic on the road stopped in both directions, until I finished. I looked up once at one of the drivers and she had this look of horror on her face. It was hard & disgusting, but I loved that dog.
i could see my boy doing that for his cat. i suppose if i let him have a dog he'd be that way to it too.
Old 08-26-2005, 11:49 PM   #72
Teen Dancer

One Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmaninc
You just gotta love your cousins eh dude.

Yeah, but then again we all do a pretty good job for entertaining each other.
Old 08-26-2005, 11:57 PM   #73
Teen Dancer

Amazing how we humans all seem to gravitate towards the banal stuff. There's not one culture on the face of this earth which doesn't joke about sex and gross stuff. We all laugh when someone falls on their a$$, or gets hit by bird poop, etc. We are a sick bunch of puppies!
Old 08-27-2005, 12:41 AM   #74
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,907.10
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Hot Mama
Amazing how we humans all seem to gravitate towards the banal stuff. There's not one culture on the face of this earth which doesn't joke about sex and gross stuff. We all laugh when someone falls on their a$$, or gets hit by bird poop, etc. We are a sick bunch of puppies!
Well...I know I am!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2005, 01:24 AM   #75
Tiny Tot Dancer

ChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond reputeChrissyRedhorn has a reputation beyond repute
Groooosssssss
Old 08-27-2005, 03:13 AM   #76
SNAGNOMETRY 101

1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute1badazzndn has a reputation beyond repute
Cleaning construction workers' hotel rooms were no fun. Not my idea of a summer job when i turned 16.
1badazzndn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2005, 02:24 AM   #77
PowWows.com Addicts

I thought you were going to say, cleaning porta-potties! ewwwww, that is probably the worst job ever. All you smell is shyt all day. urrrrghhhhh!
Old 08-30-2005, 11:18 AM   #78
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by walela49
Speaking of socks and stuff......One time we did a forced 60 mile hike and when I got back to the barracks, my boots felt squishy so I decided to take my boots off and check my feet, so I take off my boots and turn it upside down and all this water-y stuff comes out.....so my friend and I are looking at each other like "What the hell????".....so I proceed to take my socks off and lo and behold 3/4's of my sole under my foot came off with it!!!! Imagine all the skin under your foot coming completely off, like when you cook meat for so long the meat slides off the bone, ok bad analogy.....LOL!!......but that happened to both sides of my feet.....

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2005, 11:22 AM   #79
the legal plumes lady!

OMG that's baddddd...I got a blister so bad once on my big toe that the whole underside of it came off, but not my whole foot! YIKES!
Old 08-31-2005, 01:06 AM   #80
PowWows.com Addicts

That's gross!!!