Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat What's the craziest thing youv'e seen at a pow-wow? What's the craziest thing youv'e seen at a pow-wow?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2004, 02:47 PM   #181
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
shookshooklaquay has a spectacular aura about
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Crazy things

Well I have to say you guys all hit the nail on the head!!! you always see the minnetonkas, the weirdo's jammin to their own beat, the roach clip feathers and people who think they are dancing around Kevin Costners Fire...(CRINGE) My embarassing moment I was at a powwow where my uncle just happened to be Emcee and prior to this he was making fun of me...and never misses a thing...(this was a large powwow too) I had my back to the arena and was talkin to everyone and there mother and the song goin on was rockin, so I got up and just started dancing and I usually am focused really enjoying it and I noticed my friends on the benches tryin to get my attention and I ignored them until I made this awesome turn (so I thought) and realized I was the only chick out there....GAWD...so I played it off and got the [email protected]@ out of there, everyone was real cool about it I thought I'd never hear the end of it, but MY UNCLE missed it, and even though he missed it I still went and paid for my mistake. Another time I was in Illinois Cahokia Mounds we had a drum dance contest so we all got up and it turned out to be mtv beach party we all started freakin and doin conga's and I am sort of short so I had all these tall boyz arround me....well later after the dance was over...I had to change to hurry up and drive back to Oklahoma.. well no one was around (so I thought) and hurried up and was changing my shorts underneath my skirt and sure enough them same tall boyz seen me and kept driving around me in their big azz truck hoot n hollerin GAH!!! I never got outta somewhere soooo fast they sure were loud!!!
shookshooklaquay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2004, 03:12 AM   #182
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
LOL Cahokia Mounds was always an "interesting" powwow when it first started! Once I was there with my family (I did'nt dance back then) and this woman walked up to a vendor my brother and I was checking out and she bought this nice choker and then proceeded to wear it on her head like a headband LOL!
Old 08-20-2004, 01:07 PM   #183
Tiny Tot Dancer

shookshooklaquay has a spectacular aura about
Oh My!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
LOL Cahokia Mounds was always an "interesting" powwow when it first started! Once I was there with my family (I did'nt dance back then) and this woman walked up to a vendor my brother and I was checking out and she bought this nice choker and then proceeded to wear it on her head like a headband LOL!
ROFLMAO You've got to be kidding me, you know what I am not suprised... I have seen some seriously ridiculous things in my day its good for a laugh but its also like running your nails across a chalk board, and then you step back for a moment and be glad your not in her shoes.
shookshooklaquay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2004, 04:01 AM   #184
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
this one time, while travellin down to gatherings one of da boys had an "emergency" stop. being that there were no trees or bushes in sight he heads for the nearest power pole and squats down to take care of business. not knowing that one of the other boys pulled out his camcorder and recorded the whole thang. then they called it in as a sasquatch sighting to the local news!!!.....
Old 12-03-2004, 07:33 PM   #185
Pow Wow Visitor

dance_wit_me26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by dance_wit_me26; 04-20-2005 at 02:28 PM..
dance_wit_me26 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2004, 10:26 PM   #186
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Ive never seen anything crazy, unfortunetly.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2004, 10:46 PM   #187
Head Singing Judge

Kiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 390.00
Craziest think I've ever seen at a pow wow was a woman working a concession stand; in front of her stand was a sign saying: "Pow Wows.commers come say hi."

The sign took more space than the menu. That was crazy.
Kiiwedinong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2004, 11:16 PM   #188
Senior Dancer

Dyami has a reputation beyond repute
Dyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradish_wiyan
I saw an old-style womens fancy shawl special a few years back, and a lady was getting down with some fancy footwork...i mean she was serious, had a look of concentration on her face...and I see something lacy down by her mid-calf. She was busy jammin out, and this white lacy thing was getting lower and lower, and I realized it was her underwear!!! When she realized what was happening, she spun around and bent down to pull them up (pretending she was gonna tie her moccasin) and the drum stopped when she bent down. She wrapped herself in her shawl and walked off...she was just laughing her a$$ off because she knew that everyone saw her. at least she had a good sense of humor about it...I would have been mortified!!! was a good laugh tho.
:rofl2:
Dyami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2004, 08:14 PM   #189
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaway
We were out in a pow wow in Manitoba a couple of years ago. We were using my drum, which is buffalo hide and has scrape marks on it. During intertribals, this one white lady sitting behind us in the bleachers taps me on the shoulder and asks what our drum is made out of. I told her it was buffalo hide. I turned around and overheard that lady tell her friend.....get ready for this... "See! I told you it wasn't zebra!!"

I wanted to laugh so hard when I heard that but she tapped me on the shoulder again. I had to keep a straight face and turned around once more. She then asked, "why does it have those marks on there to make it look like that (like a zebra)?" I told her it was due to the scraping of the hair when the hide is stretched out.

It wasn't the funniest thing I've seen but it was the funniest thing I've heard at a pow wow. I almost wanted to tell her that our treaties extend to Africa and that we can hunt anything there. And our drum is the hide of the zebra I killed on my last expedition.......puhleeeeeeeze!!! Some people......

now that's funny... okay i havent seen anything as crazy as you guys,but here are a few things that made me smile...

1. the 3 white guys from CreeEye for the White GUy dancing
2. me and a couple of ladies were dancing an intertribal at kamloopa and one of them dropped her roll of toilet paper out of her pocket and of course she kicks its too and it unfurls.. i didnt touch it i was laughing too much, she looked so scared
3. my cute daughter was dancing in hobemma in the winter so we were in this big arena and i just got in from vancouver and im sitting in the stands and she's out there dancing and she sees me and she says hi and then she looked really scared and put her head down i went out there and danced around till i got near her and asked her what was wrong and she said a boy said hi to her... some cute traditional dancer was beside her and he must of thought she was smiling at him and he said hi and she's shy like me...
4. at the same pow-wow my youngest daughter was about 6 and i was holding onto to her like a baby cuz she was falling asleep and then i was watching this really hamsome chickendancer ... and then he kinda looked my way and then he had this look of disgust on his face and i looked down and my daughter who seems to think she's funny was bobbing her head pretending to have doo-doo... oh man! now that guy thinks im a weirdo forever....
5. i was selling raffle tickets with my cousin and my cousin asked this guy his name to write on the ticket and he says "wolf" and i looked at him and he had these contacts that made his eyes look like snakeyes... i was trying not to laugh...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2004, 08:48 PM   #190
C is for Cookie!

IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond repute
Greg Malinus(spl?) dancing on top of garbage cans! Ha now that was funny!
IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2005, 04:17 PM   #191
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,966.54
Red face

Hi
I fad funny thing happen at powwow I seen this fancy dancer side swipe me and cut off a northern trad dancer. What happen after a train wreck occurred with trad and fancy.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2005, 04:35 PM   #192
PowWows.com Addicts

Furiously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond repute
Furiously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 450.31
Cool

Beer belly singers dancing in a Fancy Shawl contest w/ no shirts!!
Old 04-20-2005, 06:33 PM   #193
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 104,620.05
Savings: 52.80
PowWow? Whats that? No, jokes, I don't get to see them much anymore cuz of work and have not seen anything funny at one in the time I've been going to them.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2005, 06:47 PM   #194
ElleC

Panther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond repute
Craziest thing that I have seen at a pow-wow, when I was younger, I hooked up with this one guy, then this other guy liked me but since I didn't get with him he sent his sister after me. That was just one crazy weekend altogether.... those crazy young buck days.
Panther11Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2005, 04:47 AM   #195
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
what about dem crazy whiteguys who's wearing just a loincloth and some minnetonkas? That chit is like ick!!!

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2005, 12:35 AM   #196
Smoke Dancer

oneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20.00
Talking not at a powwow but still funny as heck!

This didn't take place at a powwow but I still chuckle to myself thinking of it. Me and my crazy cuz were at a week long ceremony and there was this one funny guy who showed up EVERYDAY wearing his loinclothe with nothing underneath it...the first day me and my cuz made a comment to eachother but we didn't wanna be disrespectful or anything but then we talked to the guy that night and he cracked us up....one of the funniest guys I ever met....he had one of those laughs where as soon as u hear it u can't help but laugh. and he was also the type of guy who laughed at everything. so ofcourse we made friends with him right off the hop juss to be around him to hear his laugh and after that first night every morning when he would walk into the ceremony with his loincloth on me and my cuz would lean over and whisper to eachother "excuse me sir, but your balls r showing. bumblebee tuna" like off of ace vantura when nature calls...lol. It was so hard to sit there and keep a straight face after something like that we would juss not look at eachother for a bit until we could control ourselves again. HAHAHAA good times goodtimes
Old 04-26-2005, 12:38 AM   #197
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
okay that is damn funny.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2005, 01:30 PM   #198
My Give-A-Damn's Busted!

**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
ROFLMAO

some of these are so cray-zay!!!!!

keep 'em coming...
**First Lady** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2005, 11:16 AM   #199
Teen Dancer

Camp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond repute
These stories are so funny Im laughing with tears in my eyes and trying not to be noticed "ATWORK"!
Camp7Kiowa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2005, 07:32 PM   #200
My Give-A-Damn's Busted!

**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

ok, anyone have any more crazy stories??? these are too funny...had to read them again! lmao
**First Lady** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links