Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat What's the craziest thing youv'e seen at a pow-wow? What's the craziest thing youv'e seen at a pow-wow?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2005, 09:21 PM   #201
Divine Scientific Genius

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,162.00
Savings: 569.25
A couple of weeks ago I went to a wannabee convention -whoops! i mean powwow. and there was this crazy lady there who was trying her damnedest to look like stands with a fist er sumthin. anyhoo it was all just the craziest sh*t ever. and as usual, all the white women seem to want to dance like they are men. it was enough to make me want to cry.

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2005, 11:12 PM   #202
Tiny Tot Dancer

chubbycheeks will become famous soon enough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
The Funniest Ever Was Me And My Friend Were In Line For Tacos And This Very Large Couple Were Walkin By Us ,the Drum Stoped And At That Time The Loudest Atomic Fart Came From The Man Or Woman They Just Kept Walkin W/heads High.i Couldn't Stop Laughing
chubbycheeks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2005, 11:20 PM   #203
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
did YOU see this? hope not

at this powwow i was standing in front of some full bleachers talking to my kids who were sitting in their chairs and i thought i was pulling up my hiprider jeans but i yanked up my granny pannies instead...i just went straight to the washroom... didnt want to look behind me la la la la la
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2005, 12:20 AM   #204
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
at this powwow i was standing in front of some full bleachers talking to my kids who were sitting in their chairs and i thought i was pulling up my hiprider jeans but i yanked up my granny pannies instead...i just went straight to the washroom... didnt want to look behind me la la la la la

.... OMG MOTS... too funny girl...

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2005, 01:44 AM   #205
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
MOTS, I laughed so loud at that my hubby came down to the den to find out what the heck i was laughing at. omg that was funny!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2005, 01:22 PM   #206
Teen Dancer

natureluvr is a jewel in the rough
I just came back from a powwow and saw a lady dancing the round dance wearing a long purple bohemian style skirt, a red/yellow/white/orange tie dye shirt, a black vest with a medicine wheel painted on the back, and, this is the best part: YELLOW FELT MOCS!!!!! Of course, she was a white lady with orange hair; but the sad thing was, her husband was supposed to be a gourd dancer and was wearing the same kind of mocs! They were mid calf and the cuff had fringe. I was embarassed for her. Also saw a guest drum that had a woman drummer, and the really bad thing was she was wearing short shorts.
Old 05-30-2005, 01:41 PM   #207
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbycheeks
The Funniest Ever Was Me And My Friend Were In Line For Tacos And This Very Large Couple Were Walkin By Us ,the Drum Stoped And At That Time The Loudest Atomic Fart Came From The Man Or Woman They Just Kept Walkin W/heads High.i Couldn't Stop Laughing

AWW HELL THAT WAS FRIKKIN FUNNY

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2005, 04:54 AM   #208
Divine Scientific Genius

DeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMachina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
granny panties with hip huggers? dayum that's rezzed out. I hope they weren't holey or stained. lol

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.
Old 06-16-2005, 09:42 AM   #209
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Deus, How's college? Miss ya.

Old 06-16-2005, 11:37 AM   #210
Kili!

Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen quite a lot of crazy stuff over the years, but these are the ones that really stick out in my mind:

* We were singing at this one dance in Virginia, and these women dressed in their finest brown fake buckskin and turkey feather fans came up and asked if we knew a song for a "Warrior's Challenge". I asked what that was, and they said it was for Men's Traditional dancers to dance and see who could dance to the most songs. Ok. So, I said we'd try. The MC calls for this dance and one of the women goes out in the middle of the arena and yells at the top of her lungs and sticks her knife right in ground. We sung three songs and called it quits. The women were whooping and hollering the whole time the guys were dancing. Now, these guys were dressed all crazy too and were acting out "war deeds" as they were trying to stab each other with spears and whatnot.

* At a giveaway in Virginia we were given "sacred salt". ??
Looked more like crack to me.

* At a pow wow in South Carolina, this guy asked if he could give us tobacco...sure...so he brings over this 4-foot long tobacco leaf. One of the guys in the group rolled it up into this huge cigar and lit it

* At the Porcupine Pow Wow, this guy from back east was dancing sneak-up and got up in the middle of the song and took off running at full speed across the arena. It was getting late and there was some dew on the grass so his feet slipped out from under him and he fell flat on his butt. Man, I wish I had a tape recorder of those old women laughing at him.

* At this pow wow in South Carolina, this lady got up and told the story of how fancy shawl started...over 200 years ago they used to dance with buckskin shawls...?? Too funny!

* This guy dancing at a pow wow in North Carolina with a stuffed toy on his head. It was Meeko from Pocahantas!
Old 06-16-2005, 11:45 AM   #211
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina
granny panties with hip huggers? dayum that's rezzed out. I hope they weren't holey or stained. lol

Oh that's just nasty.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2005, 11:53 AM   #212
PowWows.com Addicts

Talking Singerdad...

I've seen quite a lot of crazy stuff over the years, but these are the ones that really stick out in my mind:

* At this pow wow in South Carolina, this lady got up and told the story of how fancy shawl started...over 200 years ago they used to dance with buckskin shawls...?? Too funny!

* This guy dancing at a pow wow in North Carolina with a stuffed toy on his head. It was Meeko from Pocahantas!

Ya see alot of crazy shyte in VA, Know what I mean?

Old 06-16-2005, 07:56 PM   #213
PowWows.com Addicts

Running River has a reputation beyond repute
Running River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond reputeRunning River has a reputation beyond repute
I was at a couple of powwows a few years ago where this guy came. His hair was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I could not help my self. I had to take a picture. It looked like he had taken dryer lint and piled it on the side of his head about a foot out. He was a nice guy, but his hair was funny looking. I don't think he could ever get a comb thru it!

Running River is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2005, 01:08 AM   #214
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,519.71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singerdad

That's too crazy!!
Old 06-17-2005, 01:16 AM   #215
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Wink

holy crow people d0wn south sound crazy
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2005, 02:03 AM   #216
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,907.10
Saw this dude with a bear head 'headdress', arms folded, standing in front of a tipi. Some other twinkie lady comes up to him and in his best NDN voice, says "How may I help you?"!!!

Oh yeah MOTS...This was down in the south!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2005, 12:43 PM   #217
PowWows.com Addicts

Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 24.00
I think I saw that guy at the Canton, Ga. powwow!
Old 06-18-2005, 02:35 AM   #218
Divine Scientific Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singerdad

* We were singing at this one dance in Virginia, and these women dressed in their finest brown fake buckskin and turkey feather fans came up and asked if we knew a song for a "Warrior's Challenge". I asked what that was, and they said it was for Men's Traditional dancers to dance and see who could dance to the most songs. Ok. So, I said we'd try. The MC calls for this dance and one of the women goes out in the middle of the arena and yells at the top of her lungs and sticks her knife right in ground. We sung three songs and called it quits. The women were whooping and hollering the whole time the guys were dancing. Now, these guys were dressed all crazy too and were acting out "war deeds" as they were trying to stab each other with spears and whatnot.

* At a pow wow in South Carolina, this guy asked if he could give us tobacco...sure...so he brings over this 4-foot long tobacco leaf. One of the guys in the group rolled it up into this huge cigar and lit it

* At the Porcupine Pow Wow, this guy from back east was dancing sneak-up and got up in the middle of the song and took off running at full speed across the arena. It was getting late and there was some dew on the grass so his feet slipped out from under him and he fell flat on his butt. Man, I wish I had a tape recorder of those old women laughing at him.

you know what's funny, people who I've told about these powwows out here and all the crazy chit that goes on don't believe me until they see for themselves. thanks for backing up my evidence. I'm getting a digital camera so I can start showing photographic evidence of all the weirdness.

Old 06-18-2005, 02:37 AM   #219
Divine Scientific Genius

Quote:
holy crow people d0wn south sound crazy
you don't know the half of it....

Old 06-18-2005, 03:22 AM   #220
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina
you know what's funny, people who I've told about these powwows out here and all the crazy chit that goes on don't believe me until they see for themselves. thanks for backing up my evidence. I'm getting a digital camera so I can start showing photographic evidence of all the weirdness.

HEY Dues!!! Damn girl how ya keepin... things going good I hope..hey when ya get those pics ya gotta share..

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links