PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   What’s on TV? (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/what-s-tv-61382/)

Tsalagi_Phoenix 11-09-2011 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 1496150)
hey dude? what station is that on?

It's on TeenNick.

APACHEFIRE 11-09-2011 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsalagi_Phoenix (Post 1496154)
It's on TeenNick.

ok, dang..i dont get that. oh well, now i know why i hadnt heard of it. but thanks! do you have a song request? for my DEDICATION THREAD?

• David • 11-09-2011 11:03 PM

fact or faked is on syfy right now apache! :teeth_smi

APACHEFIRE 11-09-2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by • David • (Post 1496361)
fact or faked is on syfy right now apache! :teeth_smi

thanks, caught some of it.

• David • 11-09-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 1496363)
thanks, caught some of it.

that sanitorium thing was effen crazy, the ball and stuff!

APACHEFIRE 11-09-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by • David • (Post 1496367)
that sanitorium thing was effen crazy, the ball and stuff!

i try not to think too deeply about it..otherwise i get spooked:whatchuta

• David • 11-09-2011 11:58 PM

are you watching about the balloons right now?

APACHEFIRE 11-10-2011 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by • David • (Post 1496372)
are you watching about the balloons right now?

i was catching the news because of the drastic weather change for tomorrow. supposed to be high in the 50’s. my channel changed to GHOST HUNTERS.

APACHEFIRE 11-10-2011 12:07 AM

AMERICAN HORROR STORY is on too.

• David • 11-10-2011 12:39 AM

oh the balloon things were pretty good. not too much into ghost hunters, way too fake for me lol

• David • 11-10-2011 12:40 AM

oh yeah our weathers crazy too. we were supposed to get like frickin 9 inches of snow or something but it missed us :thumbs_up

APACHEFIRE 11-10-2011 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by • David • (Post 1496382)
oh the balloon things were pretty good. not too much into ghost hunters, way too fake for me lol

aww,well maybe i can catch it in a re-run. yeah, im not really into GHOST HUNTERS either. its just that the program changed to that.

where the heck to you live? up in CANADA?…there is a freezing hard wind blowing right now where i am. but no snow.

• David • 11-10-2011 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 1496387)
aww,well maybe i can catch it in a re-run. yeah, im not really into GHOST HUNTERS either. its just that the program changed to that.

where the heck to you live? up in CANADA?…there is a freezing hard wind blowing right now where i am. but no snow.

yeah i used to like ghost hunters but then i watched that halloween special where that grant guy TOTALLY faked his little encounter where someone "tugged" on his jacket (rigged with fishing line) LOL. i like ghost hunters though

close, wisconsin

APACHEFIRE 11-10-2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by • David • (Post 1496393)
yeah i used to like ghost hunters but then i watched that halloween special where that grant guy TOTALLY faked his little encounter where someone "tugged" on his jacket (rigged with fishing line) LOL. i like ghost hunters though

close, wisconsin

i thought that show was totally bogus from the start. i mean its alot of leading up to…nothing. id rather watch anything but that. SOA is on right now. but i have to hit the hay. i have another early appointment tomorrow. thanks for posting here.

Tsalagi_Phoenix 11-10-2011 02:11 AM

I'm watching Psych.

• David • 11-10-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 1496395)
i thought that show was totally bogus from the start. i mean its alot of leading up to…nothing. id rather watch anything but that. SOA is on right now. but i have to hit the hay. i have another early appointment tomorrow. thanks for posting here.

yeah dude i know what you mean about early appts, i got a dentist appt in like an hr ugh. lame. oh well. stopped in here to tell you theres a frickin fact or faked marathon on today!!! :thumbs_up

APACHEFIRE 11-10-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by • David • (Post 1496468)
yeah dude i know what you mean about early appts, i got a dentist appt in like an hr ugh. lame. oh well. stopped in here to tell you theres a frickin fact or faked marathon on today!!! :thumbs_up

later tonight i hope..i dont get back until after 4pm…leaving for chatanooga today.

• David • 11-10-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE (Post 1496469)
later tonight i hope..i dont get back until after 4pm…leaving for chatanooga today.

im doing the whole wisdom teeth removal thing sooooo i got ya beat LOL

APACHEFIRE 11-10-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by • David • (Post 1496478)
im doing the whole wisdom teeth removal thing sooooo i got ya beat LOL

OH MY GOSH! i had that done…all 4 at once…..about now you are super miserable and not reading his until a week from now. dude, that is how i took it….my face was soooo swollen, my ex and a neighbor laughed at me. i was too miserable to care then though…my ex even took a picture of my face too. man, i LOOKED MISERABLE!:whatchuta

ugidali 11-11-2011 01:23 AM

zookeeper


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC