Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat What is your word for.....breastmilk? What is your word for.....breastmilk?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2005, 04:30 PM   #41
NDNBUNZ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
we call it doodooshabo . i always heard of it referred to breast and cows milk not just cow's. cuz the actual breast is a doodoo. alright enough of the anatomy lesson ..

we all know breast milk is critical to ensuring good health and prosperity. however, not feeding breast milk doesn't necessarily mean that a child is going to grow up being sickly and diseased.

women should be encouraged to breast feed - even in public - for as long as possible. (sidenote: ladies, please discontinue bearstfeeding once your child starts inviting his friends over for dinner)
Old 08-05-2005, 04:35 PM   #42
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
i just found out you can buy breastmilk. you can arrange for some chick to pump milk for you and your baby. cool huh. oprah dont lie man...

i heard breastfeeding is way up these days. more and more mothers are doing it.

for chicks and family i know i wont consider formula as an option.

i hate mothers who dont breastfeed. it says alot about them.

and anyways thats my two cents on the subject

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 04:40 PM   #43
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
when the family is together doodoo is the word they use. my navajo wife said whats that.? lol she still smiles when she refers to it that way

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 08-05-2005, 04:41 PM   #44
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Savings: 1.00
'i hate'

thats a pretty strong word...especially about breastfeeding..lol..some women cant breastfeed...there are physical problems that women cant control.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 05:11 PM   #45
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
i think i bf till they were bout 2 ...holuh.. even walking down the street id throw them under the shirt..don care what anyone says or thinks...its my chillin..as for hiring out..that might be dangerous if the woman has some kinda disease...even alcoholism....

yeah i think doodoo just means breasts...have to ask me pops what the word for breastMILK is...

Last edited by middle of the sky; 08-05-2005 at 05:21 PM..
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 05:21 PM   #46
kitozudoto

white folks introduced alot of nice words to ndns. divorce, separation, adoption, its soo common to them and it happens so much that its normal. i guess you can add baby formula to the list, just because theyre stupid and dont know any better dont mean us skins have to go and join in.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 08-05-2005, 08:25 PM   #47
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
MG-chill out, you can't take criticism. Most of us who've been on this site, know that if you put a thread on here, you just open yourself up to criticism. Some people will agree and some not, but I don't claim to know it all (for your info.) I'm not dumb either. I know all about breastfeeding, cuz I b/f my child and because I was too busy with work, I used formula also. They both provide food to the child. I just like to challenge people, get on people's nerves now and then..............so maybe somewhere down the line, you'll eventually get over my comments. In the meantime, your breastmilk thread sure did get some response, good job. You got your info out. You are on your way to becoming a champion dancer.
Old 08-06-2005, 11:51 PM   #48
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
LOL!!!.........at ease girl.........LOL!!!

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2005, 11:23 AM   #49
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
Okay, I'm not in the military anymore, you can tell me to chill out too..........hun. Alright, I give up, BREASTMILK DOES A BODY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you satisfied? LOL!
Old 08-07-2005, 03:05 PM   #50
Mrs. Happily Married

Mia Gahdus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
i just found out you can buy breastmilk. you can arrange for some chick to pump milk for you and your baby. cool huh. oprah dont lie man...

i heard breastfeeding is way up these days. more and more mothers are doing it.

for chicks and family i know i wont consider formula as an option.

i hate mothers who dont breastfeed. it says alot about them.

and anyways thats my two cents on the subject

Native American people need more injunboys!
Mia Gahdus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2005, 03:06 PM   #51
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

thats right
Old 08-07-2005, 03:07 PM   #52

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American

*Kalilsha*

Old 08-07-2005, 03:15 PM   #53
Mrs. Happily Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by **jdazmum**
MG-chill out, you can't take criticism.
You didn't criticize me. And if you had, yes, I can take it.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:18 PM   #54
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
take it with some breastmilk...jk
Old 08-07-2005, 03:19 PM   #55

*Kalilsha*

Old 08-07-2005, 03:21 PM   #56
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
white folks introduced alot of nice words to ndns. divorce, separation, adoption, its soo common to them and it happens so much that its normal. i guess you can add baby formula to the list, just because theyre stupid and dont know any better dont mean us skins have to go and join in.
don forget sexual abuse...capiialism..holuh all mad and serious now
Old 08-07-2005, 03:30 PM   #57
Mrs. Happily Married

Here is a link breast or bottle
Breastmilk
Quote:
promotes normal health in infancy and beyond
Formula
Quote:
has been linked to increases in many infant illnesses, including SIDS, and to many long-term problems including malocclusion, childhood lymphoma, breast cancer, vision deficits, and diabetes
Old 08-08-2005, 12:55 PM   #58
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
take it with some breastmilk...jk
LOL!!! really.............just like oreos, 'cept you cant lick the creamy center....wait, ne'er mind......LOL!!!

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2005, 05:40 PM   #59
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibby
we call it doodooshabo . i always heard of it referred to breast and cows milk not just cow's. cuz the actual breast is a doodoo. alright enough of the anatomy lesson ..

we all know breast milk is critical to ensuring good health and prosperity. however, not feeding breast milk doesn't necessarily mean that a child is going to grow up being sickly and diseased.

women should be encouraged to breast feed - even in public - for as long as possible. (sidenote: ladies, please discontinue bearstfeeding once your child starts inviting his friends over for dinner)

yeah thats right jibby... i just asked my older ojibway lady friend..but i was gonna write it 'da doosh aboo..'
Old 08-13-2005, 08:23 PM   #60
Ur No 1 RoundDanceQueen

MishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond repute
MishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond reputeMishkomekinaakIkwe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
Umm.. is it safe in here? Geezzz... umm breastfeeding is a full time job & I respect & admire those who can. I bf both of my babies, but about the 4 month mark I begin losing my milk. I've also heard of women putting their babies on formula to include other family members (ie dad) in the bonding area and to go to work. My daughter get 1/2 and 1/2 (bm/formula) to make sure she gets all she needs. Also remember there is Isomil Similac Advanced Soy Formula. This is a Non-milk based formula with added nutrients that mimic nutrients found in breast milk. A Chi-Migwetch to WIC! Because of this wonderful program most of our children no longer suffer from malnutrition! I believe we all agree breast is best! But formula is good too! This is better than cows milk. Our babies system is not set up for this!
A great incentive for a mom to breast feed: Did you know.. your infant burns calories in your body while she is feeding? Burned calories=weight loss!! Remember I usually begin to lose my milk about 4 mos? Well by 4 mos I was 20 lbs my PRE pregnancy weight. So I lost all my gained weight & then a bunch more!!!

:( its not so easy the second time around......ROFLMAO!!!

Oh yeah.. um.. I'd guess I'd understand "got doo doos" better than doodooshaboo.
"What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown
MishkomekinaakIkwe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links