PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   When the FORUM goes down (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/when-forum-goes-down-63103/)

trouble 03-25-2012 04:48 PM

When the FORUM goes down

Fun things to do when the FORUM goes down:

1) Wear a shirt that says "LIFE" and hand out lemons on a street corner.

2) Hire two private investigators, and have them follow each other.

3) Major in philosophy at college and ask people "WHY?" they want fries with that....

4) Get into a crowded elevator and say "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here.."

5) Make vanilla pudding, put it in an emptied out mayonnaise jar, and eat it in public.

6) Become a teacher, make a test where every correct answer is "C" and enjoy the show.

7) Wait until someone is about to sneeze, then loudly scream "PI-KA"...(chooo)

8) Run into a store and scream , "What year is it?"...and when someone answers run outside screaming and cheering, "IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!"

9) Buy a horse and name it "Oscar takes the lead " and enter it in horseraces.

10) Invite someone into your office and then turn around in your office chair , fold your hands beneath your chin, and say "I've been expecting you"

11) Chnage your name to Simon and speak in third person.

12) Next time you use your atm, upon receiving your cash, scream , "I WON I WON!!"

13) Become a doctor and change your last name to Acula.

14) Buy a parrot, teach it to say , "HELP! I've been turned into a parrot!"

15) Follow joggers around in a car, blaring "EYE OF THE TIGER" over your stereo system to encourage them.

Tsalagi_Phoenix 03-25-2012 07:45 PM

I should try number 7 lol

Child Of Prophecy 03-25-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trouble (Post 1529017)
Fun things to do when the FORUM goes down:

1) Wear a shirt that says "LIFE" and hand out lemons on a street corner.

2) Hire two private investigators, and have them follow each other.

3) Major in philosophy at college and ask people "WHY?" they want fries with that....

4) Get into a crowded elevator and say "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here.."

5) Make vanilla pudding, put it in an emptied out mayonnaise jar, and eat it in public.

6) Become a teacher, make a test where every correct answer is "C" and enjoy the show.

7) Wait until someone is about to sneeze, then loudly scream "PI-KA"...(chooo)

8) Run into a store and scream , "What year is it?"...and when someone answers run outside screaming and cheering, "IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!"

9) Buy a horse and name it "Oscar takes the lead " and enter it in horseraces.

10) Invite someone into your office and then turn around in your office chair , fold your hands beneath your chin, and say "I've been expecting you"

11) Chnage your name to Simon and speak in third person.

12) Next time you use your atm, upon receiving your cash, scream , "I WON I WON!!"

14) Buy a parrot, teach it to say , "HELP! I've been turned into a parrot!"

15) Follow joggers around in a car, blaring "EYE OF THE TIGER" over your stereo system to encourage them.

lmao next time I'm in an elevator, I'll do #4 in your honor.

Blackbear 03-26-2012 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsalagi_Phoenix (Post 1529056)
I should try number 7 lol

We already do that here at my house LOL!! that about cracked me up reading that just now! We also say PIKA-You in place of cursing LOL!!!

Now this one
"3) Major in philosophy at college and ask people "WHY?" they want fries with that...."
That just sounds like me... LOL!!! Oh the fun I had when working in fast food places during my college years...ahhhhhh

Stands Alone 03-26-2012 07:27 AM

I think #15 would be hilarious!

Itzhecatl 03-26-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

I like this one! I went to get some blood work done once and the phlebotomist was Romanian! :thinking: She pulled off the Dracula accent beautifully! It was a bit scary because she had tons of dracula decor in the lab and she was talking about how much she loved blood. It made for an interesting visit. :lol:

wanjica_the_one 03-26-2012 02:30 PM

I really think that people are to blame for the spammers. I've seen them welcome these spammers with open arms and smoochy kisses.

Itzhecatl 03-26-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one (Post 1529255)
I really think that people are to blame for the spammers. I've seen them welcome these spammers with open arms and smoochy kisses.

:frown:
terrible thing to do people! Now its like a ghost town here. :confused_

trouble 03-26-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one (Post 1529255)

"open arms and smoochy kisses"?????

those little stinkers!!!

trouble 03-26-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itzhecatl (Post 1529271)
:frown:
terrible thing to do people! Now its like a ghost town here. :confused_

but, but, but..they didn't know they were spammers until the SPAM MASTERS pointed them out...and there were no hugs and smooshy kisses.....

Tsalagi_Phoenix 03-26-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbear (Post 1529159)
We already do that here at my house LOL!! that about cracked me up reading that just now! We also say PIKA-You in place of cursing LOL!!!

Now this one
"3) Major in philosophy at college and ask people "WHY?" they want fries with that...."
That just sounds like me... LOL!!! Oh the fun I had when working in fast food places during my college years...ahhhhhh

PIKA-You? I might have to start using that :lol: