Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat When the FORUM goes down When the FORUM goes down

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
I'm a bad influence on ME

Items GuitarPanda
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Location: jaw-ja, you know, way down yonder in the land of cotton....
Credits: 26,775.11
Savings: 0.00
When the FORUM goes down

Fun things to do when the FORUM goes down:

1) Wear a shirt that says "LIFE" and hand out lemons on a street corner.

2) Hire two private investigators, and have them follow each other.

3) Major in philosophy at college and ask people "WHY?" they want fries with that....

4) Get into a crowded elevator and say "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here.."

5) Make vanilla pudding, put it in an emptied out mayonnaise jar, and eat it in public.

6) Become a teacher, make a test where every correct answer is "C" and enjoy the show.

7) Wait until someone is about to sneeze, then loudly scream "PI-KA"...(chooo)

8) Run into a store and scream , "What year is it?"...and when someone answers run outside screaming and cheering, "IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!"

9) Buy a horse and name it "Oscar takes the lead " and enter it in horseraces.

10) Invite someone into your office and then turn around in your office chair , fold your hands beneath your chin, and say "I've been expecting you"

11) Chnage your name to Simon and speak in third person.

12) Next time you use your atm, upon receiving your cash, scream , "I WON I WON!!"

13) Become a doctor and change your last name to Acula.

14) Buy a parrot, teach it to say , "HELP! I've been turned into a parrot!"

15) Follow joggers around in a car, blaring "EYE OF THE TIGER" over your stereo system to encourage them.

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
Head Dancer

Items Treasure ChestPresentDolphin
Tsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Tsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 30,670.26
I should try number 7 lol

And look, a Stitch smiley!
Tsalagi_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
Anachronism

Items Cake
Child Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond reputeChild Of Prophecy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 975.88
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble View Post
Fun things to do when the FORUM goes down:

1) Wear a shirt that says "LIFE" and hand out lemons on a street corner.

2) Hire two private investigators, and have them follow each other.

3) Major in philosophy at college and ask people "WHY?" they want fries with that....

4) Get into a crowded elevator and say "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here.."

5) Make vanilla pudding, put it in an emptied out mayonnaise jar, and eat it in public.

6) Become a teacher, make a test where every correct answer is "C" and enjoy the show.

7) Wait until someone is about to sneeze, then loudly scream "PI-KA"...(chooo)

8) Run into a store and scream , "What year is it?"...and when someone answers run outside screaming and cheering, "IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!"

9) Buy a horse and name it "Oscar takes the lead " and enter it in horseraces.

10) Invite someone into your office and then turn around in your office chair , fold your hands beneath your chin, and say "I've been expecting you"

11) Chnage your name to Simon and speak in third person.

12) Next time you use your atm, upon receiving your cash, scream , "I WON I WON!!"

14) Buy a parrot, teach it to say , "HELP! I've been turned into a parrot!"

15) Follow joggers around in a car, blaring "EYE OF THE TIGER" over your stereo system to encourage them.
lmao next time I'm in an elevator, I'll do #4 in your honor.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:00 AM   #4
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsalagi_Phoenix View Post
I should try number 7 lol
We already do that here at my house LOL!! that about cracked me up reading that just now! We also say PIKA-You in place of cursing LOL!!!

Now this one
"3) Major in philosophy at college and ask people "WHY?" they want fries with that...."
That just sounds like me... LOL!!! Oh the fun I had when working in fast food places during my college years...ahhhhhh
Old 03-26-2012, 07:27 AM   #5
Champion Dancer

Items SwordTreasure Chest
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,823.83
I think #15 would be hilarious!
Stands Alone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #6
Champion Dancer

Items User Name Style ChangeUser Title Style ChangeUser Title Change49 Access
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20,338.75
Quote:
I like this one! I went to get some blood work done once and the phlebotomist was Romanian! She pulled off the Dracula accent beautifully! It was a bit scary because she had tons of dracula decor in the lab and she was talking about how much she loved blood. It made for an interesting visit.
Itzhecatl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,410.66
I really think that people are to blame for the spammers. I've seen them welcome these spammers with open arms and smoochy kisses.

Last edited by Toolbox; 03-26-2012 at 05:15 PM..
wanjica_the_one is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #8
Champion Dancer

Items User Name Style ChangeUser Title Style ChangeUser Title Change49 Access
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20,338.75
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
I really think that people are to blame for the spammers. I've seen them welcome these spammers with open arms and smoochy kisses.

terrible thing to do people! Now its like a ghost town here.

Last edited by Toolbox; 03-26-2012 at 05:16 PM..
Itzhecatl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #9

Items GuitarPanda
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
"open arms and smoochy kisses"?????

those little stinkers!!!

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Last edited by Toolbox; 03-26-2012 at 05:16 PM..
Old 03-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #10

Items GuitarPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzhecatl View Post

terrible thing to do people! Now its like a ghost town here.
but, but, but..they didn't know they were spammers until the SPAM MASTERS pointed them out...and there were no hugs and smooshy kisses.....

Last edited by Toolbox; 03-26-2012 at 05:17 PM..
Old 03-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #11
Head Dancer

Items Treasure ChestPresentDolphin
Tsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Tsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 30,670.26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear View Post
We already do that here at my house LOL!! that about cracked me up reading that just now! We also say PIKA-You in place of cursing LOL!!!

Now this one
"3) Major in philosophy at college and ask people "WHY?" they want fries with that...."
That just sounds like me... LOL!!! Oh the fun I had when working in fast food places during my college years...ahhhhhh
PIKA-You? I might have to start using that

And look, a Stitch smiley!
Tsalagi_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links