Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Where was the most beautiful place you have been to? Where was the most beautiful place you have been to?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2005, 12:19 PM   #21
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
Supai AZ towards the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Beautiful crystal clear waterfalls and blue pools of cold natural string water. No tv, radio, or telephone.
yeah i have to say that place also..the grand canyon literally took my breath away when i first saw it...

and the next place vancouver bc lol
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2005, 11:48 PM   #22
End of The Trail

ribellin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Oregon is awesome

My mom and I made a trip to Oregon three summers ago. I was amazed at the mountain ranges and Mt. Hood and the Columbia River. We followed part of the Lewis and Clark trail. I thanked God for such beauty and wish he would send some of it to the Panhandle of Texas. We have mesquite trees and other parts, lots of cotton farming
Old 06-26-2005, 02:44 AM   #23
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,920.10
I got a little place tucked away near Ojai Valley, Ca. There's a mountain there called Chief Peak. Just makes me feel good when I see that mountain!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2005, 03:44 AM   #24
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Seward Alaska , the whole area where the ocean and the Inlet meet in alaska is absolutely stunning. Had it a walmart it would be perfect.

But there's this little place in the back of mind where I like to and visit sometimes with the lavender sky...ahhhhhh... think I'll go there now!
Old 06-26-2005, 04:13 AM   #25
Teen Dancer

alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,518.40
The Colby Canyon trail in the San Gabriel Mountains near
Los Angeles, CA. At one point you walk up a ridge and
there is a large waterfall on either side of you. The trail
leads to the saddle between Josephine Peak (accessible
by a road) and Strawberry Peak, which requires some basic
rock climbing (class 3 or class 4 depending on the route) to
get to the top.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:50 AM   #26
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
....I SAW HEAVEN ONCE TOO...........'CEPT I WAS IN THE BACKSEAT OF A CAR PARKED DOWN BY THE RIVER

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2005, 11:59 AM   #27
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
BEG see any submarines?
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2005, 12:11 PM   #28

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American

*Kalilsha*

Old 06-26-2005, 02:18 PM   #29
Cratertot

andre has a reputation beyond repute
andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 918.00
Colorado, Northeast of Denver, up in the mountains hiking -- Great mountains and little flowers, some snow, crystal clear lakes, etc.
andre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2005, 03:16 PM   #30
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,920.10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Eyed Gurl
....I SAW HEAVEN ONCE TOO...........'CEPT I WAS IN THE BACKSEAT OF A CAR PARKED DOWN BY THE RIVER
What were ya saying?!!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2005, 07:56 PM   #31
Senior Dancer

siouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond repute
siouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond reputesiouxper_lady has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
BEG see any submarines?
You did NOT!!!! OMG I remember seeing Submarines!!!!Shocked
Well I really didn't see anything....
Anyhoo... the most beautifual palce I've been to was Edinburgh, Scotland to visit a high school bud who moved there.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:04 PM   #32
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

I thought of something immediately but the answer is for the 49
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2005, 12:37 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
What were ya saying?!!!!

*Kalilsha*

Old 06-27-2005, 03:28 PM   #34
Senior Dancer

shorty has a reputation beyond repute
shorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
Talking

I Loved Washington State~!~! it was great out their but then again ALberta Canada was nice to but my

Favorite was OntarioCanada in the summertime!!!! way up north just watch out for the Bears***!!!
shorty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2005, 10:12 PM   #35
little bird

little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
Talking THE other most Beautiful place I've been...

In a mountain cabin with my husband, looking up at all those stars, in his arms in front of a camp fire Little Bird
little bird is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2005, 10:22 AM   #36
Junior Dancer

shyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond reputeshyannmason has a reputation beyond repute
The most beautiful place is Vegas at night!!

SAM

What don't kill you, only makes you stronger!!
shyannmason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2005, 12:15 PM   #37
Junior Dancer

Veon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond reputeVeon has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 395.28
The Procession

The march of the Indigenous nations on the Mall during the NMAI Opening Day. The sights, the sounds, the view, the happiness, the pride. Diverse nations marching in UNITY and in CELEBRATION!
Veon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2005, 12:51 PM   #38
Pow Wow Visitor

sweetgirl_15 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Where was the most beautiful place u have een to?

Hawaii,
It's a beautiful place there, really beautiful. Everything there is wonderful, their culture is amazing. I haven't been their for six years. But one of the days I am going back there.
Old 06-28-2005, 01:41 PM   #39
Teen Dancer

Camp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy
Hawaii, or anywhere in the states after redeploying from some ungodly place like the middle east. You folks don't know how good you have it until you see how others live in screwed up places.
You are so right! I remember seeing on the news that people were eating grass in Afghanstan(sp). That is truly messed up when human beings are having to eat what an animals eats. There must be a better way.
Camp7Kiowa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2005, 08:22 PM   #40
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
that's messed up, people eating grass? You wouldn't believe what people eat in that region of the world................yucko!

The most beautiful places I've been to has got to be Bali. So serene and tropical. Our hotel room was on top of knee deep water and the bungalow had no walls. Only white sheets! The next place would be Waimea Bay, Hawaii. Going back one day. Glacier National Park is awesome, had a picnic there near a lake, we rolled some smoke and gave thanks to nature, going back one day. Gold Coast, Australia....breaktaking. Front porch view from my in-laws house. All you see is the mountains of Tzezhin'tah to the north and east, especially in the early morning hours. Guam-went sightseeing on the other side of the island where the history of many battles of war happened. Another place is an isolated place in Arizona, about 40 miles north of Window Rock, in the mountains. Pine trees all about, clear creeks and red rocks all around. So many places, can't recall all of them.