PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Where's Jibby???? (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/where-s-jibby-22633/)

Pony 09-29-2004 04:04 PM

Where's Jibby????

I finally get a job where I can play online again and I was looking forward to Jibby's wisecracks but she seems to be nowhere to be found!! wazzzap?

Singing Eagle 09-29-2004 04:32 PM

That lucky Jib - she got a new job too! She's been busy getting her bearings and scouting out the snagging ooportunities - naw j/k - about the snagging part anyways!

Pony 09-29-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singing Eagle
That lucky Jib - she got a new job too! She's been busy getting her bearings and scouting out the snagging ooportunities - naw j/k - about the snagging part anyways!

I hope she doesn't have to work instead of posting!! horrors! J/k Thanks!

Singing Eagle 09-29-2004 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony
I hope she doesn't have to work instead of posting!! horrors! J/k Thanks!

I KNOW!

Smokin' Ace 09-29-2004 06:11 PM

I know that she just got a new job...that could be it....:)

Joe G 09-29-2004 06:12 PM

Agree...she was quite a wit...need her back soon!
C

Roobz 09-30-2004 01:01 PM

I was wondering where she is too? I miss her posts! Come back Jibby! LOL

kneegrow_native 09-30-2004 03:02 PM

See what happens when you get a life. Note to self, never get a life.

ahneenah 09-30-2004 05:42 PM

Funny you should mention her getting a life , because she is cleaning out the bathroom as I type. Ahhhnnn, it's nice having her home.

Kool Breeze 09-30-2004 05:46 PM

Hey Jibs... you missed a spot... right there beside the toilet... to the left a little... a little more... yeah right there.

ojibwaysweetie 09-30-2004 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahneenah
Funny you should mention her getting a life , because she is cleaning out the bathroom as I type. Ahhhnnn, it's nice having her home.

Boozhoo Niijikwe!

How you be? Yeah, where that lil Jibeehnz! ayyye!
My neph, Migizi Giwezens is around here spending time with his Nokomis. She is happy he is around. They are doing them things that has to be done ... know what I mean? ;)

Hi to Jibby!

ahneenah 09-30-2004 09:29 PM

Boozhoo!

Ooooooh tell K I said I am sorry to have subjected him to my wild ways. I miss that guy!

Singing Eagle 10-01-2004 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahneenah
Boozhoo!

Ooooooh tell K I said I am sorry to have subjected him to my wild ways. I miss that guy!

Hey welcome to the board Jibby's mama - goot to have you here! The more JIbs the merrier!

Kiwehnzii 10-01-2004 01:05 PM

:16: Jibby's gone. She took Superndngyrl/Miss Golightly with her. My buddies are nowhere to be found.

Now, Ginger hasn't been posting.

:33: Kakeeya!!! Where are you??? :confused: :dontknow:

Is everybody getting a life?

Heck wit this. I'm going to bingo.

Jibby™ 10-01-2004 03:25 PM

Maaaaaan, this new job has been wearing The Jibmeister down! But I reap the rewards of finally getting paid for my 25/hour .. I was almost at he point of telling my previous employer "Naw, playa, you keep the balance of minimum wage" .. But I do miss everyone here .. Goot thing I called my girl, Singing to catch up on the haps yesterday ..

Oh and Kool Breeze - watch wear you sit .. you may just plant yer a$$ on that stain on the couch .. haha!

[email protected] Ki .. as a matter of fact me, supes and Missgo are planning an invasion of the twin cities .. gonna be roomies .. hmmm, wonder if I should call APTN about launching a reality show .. we could call it " The Squawettes" and we will invite a small army of bronzed bucks to live in our teepee for six weeks to vie for our our attention .. instead of having a rose ceremony - we'll toss the lucky guys who get to stay a braid of sweetgrass .. hehehe .. anyways, back to work .. as you were!

Joe G 10-01-2004 03:34 PM

now THAT'S entertainment!

Jibby...now THAT sounds like a 'survivor/reality' type show worth doing/watching! Where's Hollywierd when we need them? Too busy making high intellect shows like 'Amish in the city' alas.....and a lack....
C

Jibby™ 10-01-2004 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonah04
Jibby...now THAT sounds like a 'survivor/reality' type show worth doing/watching! Where's Hollywierd when we need them? Too busy making high intellect shows like 'Amish in the city' alas.....and a lack....
C

I know right. Me and supes and missgo would probably end up voting each other off the island talkin' bout "Better put out that fire, girl .. the tribe has spoken"

Kiwehnzii 10-01-2004 11:41 PM

Hey Jibbs. Superndngyrl IM'd me today. She's lurking about sometimes I guess. Was glad to hear from her. Stupid ole hubz wasn't cooperating tho. I just got to say hi and got cut off.