Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Where's Your Favorite Place to Shop? Where's Your Favorite Place to Shop?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,206.83
Savings: 0.00
Where's Your Favorite Place to Shop?

I went out bumming around at couple of stores tonight. First, I went to one of my favorite shops(Hobby Lobby). My deal from there was an artist portfolio case, which ended up being a little over $10.00, thanks to the 40% off coupon.

Deal #2

After I closed Hobby Lobby for the night, I went next door to Marshall's. I was looking around at the clothes, when i heard somebody call my name. Looking up, i saw my friend, Betty. She was waiting for her friend. Once we were all together, that's when the real fun began. We were all checking out the clothes. I ended up in the section with coats, hats, and gloves. One knit hat caught my eye...I told Betty that it looked like a Pendleton & it was, but it looked too small for me. As we continued looking at more hats, there was another one. This time it was a summer weight Pendleton ball cap.....one size fits all. Needless to say, I couldn't pass this up because I wouldn't have to worry about getting sunburn on my face next summer at powwows.....and the cost....$5.99.

What's your favorite place to shop & the best deals you've gotten?
Suzizila is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2012, 01:31 AM   #2
Silver Moon

Items 49 Access
silvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond repute
silvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,311.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzizila View Post
I went out bumming around at couple of stores tonight. First, I went to one of my favorite shops(Hobby Lobby). My deal from there was an artist portfolio case, which ended up being a little over $10.00, thanks to the 40% off coupon.

Deal #2

After I closed Hobby Lobby for the night, I went next door to Marshall's. I was looking around at the clothes, when i heard somebody call my name. Looking up, i saw my friend, Betty. She was waiting for her friend. Once we were all together, that's when the real fun began. We were all checking out the clothes. I ended up in the section with coats, hats, and gloves. One knit hat caught my eye...I told Betty that it looked like a Pendleton & it was, but it looked too small for me. As we continued looking at more hats, there was another one. This time it was a summer weight Pendleton ball cap.....one size fits all. Needless to say, I couldn't pass this up because I wouldn't have to worry about getting sunburn on my face next summer at powwows.....and the cost....$5.99.

What's your favorite place to shop & the best deals you've gotten?
I am with you I love Hobby Lobby. I love going here for beads and candle kits and all sorts of stuff. My other favorite place being pagan I love to go to Violet Flame Gifts. My priestess owns the store and you can buy all sorts of herbs, candles, soaps and beautiful jewelry.

Sometimes the cup is have empty, Sometimes it is half full. I just want to know who keeps drinking my .
silvermoon2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Hmmm...anyway Hobby Lobby has everything, but is expensive.

Besides WalMart and online shopping, my favorite store is Harbor Freight.

LUVIN' those cheap tools!!

For crafting, I buy my tin snips, needle nose pliers, jewelry sized pliers, glue guns, heat gun, etc..

I've bought Christmas presents, giveaway items, even my set of 4 nesting soup pots for $17!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
Champion Dancer

Items User Name Style ChangeUser Title Style ChangeUser Title Change49 Access
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 24,082.86
There is no hobby lobby where i live so I have no idea what im missing with that store. I have looked on their website for stuff but they have not impressed me with their prices.

Harbor freight is great! They do have good cheap tools and good low prices. However, if im looking for a specific tool they probably wont carry it or carry the quality I like becuase they carry cheap tools. Then i go to,

Ebay. I can find goot stuff on there but it does take some time since auctions go up and down in price per value.

Etsy can also have some good materials for sale at good prices. But again its dependent on the economy I guess. Sometimes you'll find good prices and other times they are through the roof. Not muc for consistency on these last online stores.
Itzhecatl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

Titus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 432.13
I am a Wal-Mart girl. I love to crochet, and Red Heart is not only inexpensive, it holds up well. The Dollar Store has yarn from time-to-time, and YES! YES! YES! to ETSY! Sometimes I buy patterns from there if I cannot find what I'm looking for free on Ravelry or elsewhere. I'd so love to frequent local yarn shops, but I'm not sure my darling would appreciate the bill... LOL! :) ((((HUGS))))) sandi

Last edited by Titus2woman; 11-08-2012 at 03:49 PM..
Titus2woman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #6
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
I like to go to dollar stores as well, like Dollar General. Thrift stores are fun too, especially when you have a stocking stuffing event & the untagged stuffed animals are $1.00. Although, I did buy a $2.00 stuffed frog.....I couldn't resist it.
When you squeezed it, there was a pucker up kiss sound & it said "I love you!"

I believe there is a Harbor Freight close by. Guess I'll have to check them out.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:27 AM   #7
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,966.54
I like to shop at harbor freight too. I like go to home depot for my wood i needed for my project and I was talking to a american indain carpenter yesterday at the store he was very nice talk to.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #8
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Where do I like to shop? Any store I happen to be in at the moment!!!

It depends what I'm shopping for.

I don't like Walmart that much, but I LOVE Target!

Clothes: Macy's (grudgingly), Dillard's, Kohl's, Men's Wearhouse, Nordstrom Rack, Neiman's Last Call, Target

Crafty and/or Decorating stuff: Hobby Lobby, Michaels, World Market, Pottery Barn, Target and (sometimes) Walmart

Food: Whole Foods, HEB

Boots: Cavender's, Shepler's

Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Ebay

Various independent stores I happen to run across.

It doesn't matter where I am - I just love to shop!
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #9
Pow Wow Visitor

Titus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond reputeTitus2woman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 432.13
YES! I forgot about Amazon~I LOVE AMAZON! Especially New and Used.... :)
Old 11-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #10
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Gearing up for Black Friday on Thursday night! I cannot pass up the chance for a nice flat screen 32TV for $150 after I've been watching an old 19" since spring.

Target, Walmart and Best Buy will have their Thanksgiving Eve specials. Gonna look for Blu Ray disk for as low as $3.99..and a player for $38!
Old 11-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #11
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
Move Over Dinosaur Technology

Has anyone come across any store ads with digital camera specials?

I've begun my wish list & need to know where to direct the elves.

Then I won't have to pay to have film developed & will have more pictures posted here....maybe....
Old 11-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #12
Ready to dance

Best Buy has all kinds of Black Friday (and Thursday) specials for digital cameras. I'm sure Target and Walmart have SOMETHING! lol
Old 11-14-2012, 04:10 AM   #13
Head Dancer

Items Treasure ChestPresentDolphin
Tsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Tsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeTsalagi_Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 33,337.15
Hobby Lobby is awesome. They have so much stuff. I buy some of my craft supplies there. I also buy craft supplies from Walmart, Michaels, AC Moore and even the Dollar Tree sometimes for craft supplies.

The Dollar Tree is definitely one of my favorite places to shop. I love going there. I also like going to Ollie's Outlets and Big Lots. They both have good prices on stuff.

And look, a Stitch smiley!
Tsalagi_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2012, 11:28 AM   #14
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,961.68
I love me some Hobby Lobby...gotta love how they accept the coupons on the phone...Im a regular at that store!

My other favorite stores I frequent are: for myself New York and Co (I could go broke in that store!), love Champs for my son he's a Platinum customer, and I love Dillard's for baby girl and her fave place Justice...she loves all the bright colors...my other faves are Sams, Target, JCP, Academy, Michaels, and Kolhs...I love shopping at lil boutique shops and Im a sucker for online shopping...i did some black friday online shopping last year and liked it much better! Just click click click and I'm done! Only draw back to online shopping is the mail...I ordered some video games for my son and someone jacked them...not cool!!
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2012, 11:12 AM   #15
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,961.68
Did I mention Crest (the big crest)...OMG, my fave place to buy groceries!! We spent like almost 2 hours in that place last night...we went down every isle...LOL...could be why I'm so tired this morning...got a lot of stuff but still forgot a lot too!
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links