Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Who Watched WWE Raw tonight??? Who Watched WWE Raw tonight???

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2005, 04:55 AM   #1
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
Who Watched WWE Raw tonight???

If you did, you would have caught the Lumbee wrestler Tatanka in action! He's a bit rusty but it was fun watching him and Eugene kick some Kurt Angle butt!!!

Shorty, I know you are reading this... That whole thing with Matt Hardy is true is'nt it????? Summer Slam he's got a for real grudge match does'nt he????
Old 08-02-2005, 01:04 PM   #2
Tiny Tot Dancer

chiznik is on a distinguished road
Credits: 871.60
Savings: 0.00
Is Paul London anishnaabe?? The name really throws me off.
chiznik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2005, 02:27 PM   #3
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think so.. but he does kinda look like a skin don't he? He's from texas.. and it does'nt mention anything about him being native american in any of the profiles I've seen on him.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:11 PM   #4
Senior Dancer

shorty has a reputation beyond repute
shorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
Wink

u know i did Blackbear~!~!~!~ every monday n thrusday every payperview im their
*G*
hell yea Tatanka kicked butt~!~!~
i was surprised when he came out damn havent seen him in action fer a long time it was good to see him out their representn~*~*too bad Eugene n Tatanka didnt do the ariplain after thei victory ~heh~`!~! can u imagine if the Ultimate warrior came out er if some of the other old wrestlers came back that would be so kewl itz real good to see HulkHogan out in action as well n HBK the icon lol hes keepn this wrestling stuff pretty entertaining :)
the whole is really a native i dunnooo i doubt it lol

n yup that whole matt hardy thing is for realz ya know when lita n edge were gonna get married n they played the matt hardy tape ~~thatz what that was all about n they did screw him over but hes BACK oh yea

JohnCenna fans okkk i was but like i watched him last weekend n i dunnooo he let those rapper guyz do all his singing he got a few lines in their now n then but he jus didnt impress me n i still bought his CD lol aw well itz pretty hype

ya`ll know Matt will succeed~!~!~! i dont think much of edge anymore if he winz it will be caz it was written in the script or he jus plain cheatzz lol

Soooo SummerSLAMM will have to wait fer me i got a powwow to hit and kicka$$ drumgroups to go record n listen too ~!~!but i know my brothers will be here watching it for me tellln me all bout it when i call home so ill still know what goes on

as for the Diva search itz ethier gonna be Layla or gangstaa girl~!~! well in my opinion lol

sooo did u watch the ONE stand ECW i did i ppv allll the wwe stuff lol and their always totally worth it ;)

alright im all out of wwe news at the momment i got a lot more but ive rt stuff get too ~!~!
shorty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2005, 08:25 PM   #5
Honey Connoissuer

Naw.. I wanted to watch it but the hubby did'nt so .. well now definitly we are gonna get Summer Slam!!! When the fight is real, it's so much better!!! Dang though.. I liked Lita alot.. she was my favorite Diva! But we kinda figured it was for real since Matt was using their real names and his eyes were like turning dark and bloodshot while talking about it all...you could tell he was major pissed!

I agree with you about watching Cena perform his song live... I really like that song and I'm really not into rap.. not much of it anyhow. And the video cracked me up.

Diva search... well I thought it was going Summer till she was eliminated last night. So I will have to say it's gonna be Ashley or Layla. Ashley most likely. Layla kinda reminds me of Nidia... and where the heck has she been lately?

The older wrestlers have been brought back little by little and keeping it all intersting... still missing the Rock though. But I love the matchup of Animal with Heidenriech (who's my friend?)! Heidenriech's personality is alot like my shepard/dobie mix dog LOL.. big and friendly and scared the crap out of anyone who does'nt know her.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:49 PM   #6
Honey Connoissuer

Hey... this just reminded me of a question I wanted to ask. How does everyone feel about how Tatanka dresses? He came out in a plains style war bonnet with aprons with a buffalo head... one of his moves is like a tomahawk chop... He's a native portraying native stereotypes... however, wrestling has always been that way.. the wrestlers seem to like to portray the negative stereotypes for their characters. These three new guys on Smackdown call themselves the Mexicools.. come out in blue coveralls riding suped up lawnmowers, Muhammed Asan (I think that's his name) came out as the "Americans hate all of us middle eastern types and I'm angry" type (he's gone now.. they got rid of his character), Godfather comes out as a pimp with his HOOooooooooooo train, Nidia and Jamie were white trailer trash, The Rock's grandpa played on his samoan heritage, and even Teddy Long the manager of smackdown used to be a whitey hating character when he first started.
So what makes this different from other things using stereotypes? Is it because they are from the culture/race that it's portrayed? Because it's just a gimmick for show and everyone just kinda knows that? Or does it really offend alot of people?
Old 08-04-2005, 12:43 AM   #7
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
If you did, you would have caught the Lumbee wrestler Tatanka in action! He's a bit rusty but it was fun watching him and Eugene kick some Kurt Angle butt!!!

Shorty, I know you are reading this... That whole thing with Matt Hardy is true is'nt it????? Summer Slam he's got a for real grudge match does'nt he????
I like watching wrestling so I can watch John Cena pump up his sneakers and do the shuffle with his hands.......it cracks me up everytime.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:48 AM   #8
Honey Connoissuer

I like watching John Cena ... the end ROFLMAO!! Him and Babetista..sigh...........
Old 08-04-2005, 11:28 AM   #9
Senior Dancer

shorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond reputeshorty has a reputation beyond repute
Johncenna is a entertaininlyFunny n great to watch no doubt :) His viDEo was funny!!! i totally agree~!~!

*~*i dont know where nidia is but im sure she will show up sooner or later ~*~ i always thaught nidia was sorta retarded *heh*
that would be totally cool if the rock would come back but hes too busy makin movies in fact hes already makn a new one

ill have to admit i wasnt offended by Tanakaz sideshow scene however ~he is off way off n he shouldnt wanna be that way but i guess maybe he likes the pay ~~more n likey hes more white then native *haha*

::::::ok who doesnt agree with the lottery picks though:::::

i dont i think they made smackdown ~~less fun to watch now n Raw is more fun to watch caz everyone worth watching is on Raw Smackdown has batista and Benoit

if thats who u like to watch i dont care for etheir one myself they should of left cena on smackdown in my opinion :)
Old 08-04-2005, 03:06 PM   #10
Honey Connoissuer

yeah they should have left Cena on smackdown and Batista on Raw.. I would have loved to seen TripH go to Smackdown though... As for the other choices.. it's like they just traded back the stars that got traded the first time they did the draft... but I AM liking Carlito more on Raw. That guy.... he's interesting. I think he could end up going far if they drop the whole apple thing.. and GIVE THAT BOY A HAIRCUT! His fro is just getting outta hand! It does'nt even look good anymore.... and he's a pretty fly looking guy! You know who needs to come back and wrestle him is Rashiki! OR better yet.. bring Chyna back for a couple of installations of Raw and have her put him down! OH dang... you know I wish I were a writer for WWE ROFLMAO!
Old 08-04-2005, 08:27 PM   #11
Senior Dancer

Cool

~**~**~*thatz Not Co00ol~*!*~*!~*
hehe i knowww look at that FrO000ooo DayyyummN

::::U just say u wanna see Rakishi OrR Chyna kickn some Carlito?: LOL now that would be entertainment!!!!
you should definatly be writn some of those scripts Blackbear ~!~!

K so how did u feel when ~~when u seen HBK kicK HulkHogan~~~ did u know it was gonna happen sooner or later or were u surprised? ~~i was Both i was surprised and totally all like i KNEW IT LOL
well lets see what hAppens tonyte caz its seconds away from RAW TIME
Old 08-04-2005, 09:17 PM   #12
Honey Connoissuer

Quote:
K so how did u feel when ~~when u seen HBK kicK HulkHogan~~~ did u know it was gonna happen sooner or later or were u surprised? ~~i was Both i was surprised and totally all like i KNEW IT LOL
well lets see what hAppens tonyte caz its seconds away from RAW TIME
You mean smackdown time lady!! LOL!!! Yeah i felt the same way.. like shocked but somehow it seemed too good that I shoulda figured it would happen. HBK has definitly been entertaining in it all... his impression of Hulk on Monday was hilarious... brother brother... ROFLMAO!

Tonight I'm all about the Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio bit... LOL you know it's made up because even with that mask on you can tell that Dominic looks just like daddy Rey! What a cute kid eh?
Old 08-05-2005, 09:32 AM   #13
Senior Dancer

i dont pay much attention lately so watz up with kane n edge
and whatz up with undertaker

yup i think itz all made up but i think lil ray liked playing his part when he ran away it jus loooked like he was totaly acting lol and yea hes a lil cutie

n that whole Brotherbrother thing with HBK fuNNNYyyyyy at the very first i did think that was him n then iz like no hes to small lol
Old 08-05-2005, 09:35 AM   #14
Senior Dancer

ohhhhhhh
what bout heidenriecht makn friends LOL

ive not seen him do that in a while but that was pretty coool when he was
Old 08-05-2005, 10:51 AM   #15
Senior Dancer

Tiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond repute
Tiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,154.33
Cheaters do win

On WWE.
I sure hope Batista knocks the fraud out of JBL @ SummerSlam. And Eddie G. grow up man and leave Rey alone. I know the stuff on WWE are not REAL but hey who cares I enjoy the show now.
Tiyospaye Yazzie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 02:06 PM   #16
Honey Connoissuer

That's the spirit Tiyospaye!!!

I loved Heidenriech after they made him goofy with the who's my friend/making friends deal!! Like I said, I have a shepard/dobie mix who's got that personality LOL!

Not alot going on with Undertaker.. kinda same old story. Should have been number one contender but JBL whined and moaned and during the match Randy Orten interferred and now JBL is no.1 cont. So Taker gets screwed again. I wish they would just have him go balistic and totally take over things for month or two... that would be so fun!

Kane, nothing much there since Matt Hardy came back... I think that kinda shocked the system a bit, breaking up their story line. I love Kane... Ok I love them big and rugged or big and ugly.... LOL! AS long as they are big and tall! Edge.. I'm likeing how he came back all buffed and looking like a lion, but his character's attitude has sucked big time since he got back.

OHH you know what else made me think that the deal with Matt and Edge was real? When Matt was talking about it on Monday night, that North Carolina accent was pouring out his mouth when you don't usually hear it from him!!!! ROFLMAO
Old 08-05-2005, 08:31 PM   #17
PowWows.com Addicts

**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute**jdazmum** has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just think trees, lakes, rolling hills n fresh air.
Credits: 0.00
I'm all for Cena, Bautista and Ray Mysterio. I wish the Rock was still on, his eye brow shindig got him into Hollywood, but now we got alot of fruitcakes on the show. I'm not a devoted fan anymore, now and then I'll watch wrestling. But it ain't the same anymore. It was cool when Hulk Hogan, Jake the Snake, the Bushwhackers, (who else), Andre the Giant.........all those old schoolers would duke it out on Saturday night. Those were the days. who agrees with me?

What do you all think about that Arab dude? Some stunts are gross though, like who's that guy who sits on people's faces? LOL! that is gross.

Last edited by **jdazmum**; 08-05-2005 at 08:34 PM..
**jdazmum** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 09:10 PM   #18
Honey Connoissuer

the Arab dude has basically been canned. He's out of action indefinitely. People hated his character and he recieved way too much negativity.
ROFLMAO.. RAkishi was the one who would put that big ol' bootie in people's faces!!! Man I have'nt seen that in forever!
I did'nt care much for the old days of wrestling.. it was way hokier then than now. Stunts were'nt as spectacular and the story lines were'nt as interesting. Just a bunch of guys flexing and yelling is how I saw it. The Rock when he appeared is what made things more intersting for me... I guess i've only been a true fan since 97-98 when smackdown was first aired. And even then I could'nt stand WWC... it annoyed the crap out of me even if I liked some of the characters. ECW was fun... but I was'nt able to catch it on everytime.. so could''nt get into it much.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:05 PM   #19
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,920.10
This thread brings back memories...

Used to sit with my grandfather when I was a child and watch 'Classy Freddie Blassie'!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2005, 06:04 AM   #20
Honey Connoissuer

Ok Shorty.. so did Summer Slam ROCK OR WHAT???!! I was a bit dissappointed with the Edge, Matt Hardy fight though... Matt had the upper hand till his head hit that ringpost then it was lights out! Concussion city! If his head had'nt hit that we would've had a much better match/fight and it would have gone on longer too! I wish Matt had kicked his butt though LOL!!

The entire night was great but what do you think about Vince McMahon's suggestion that he's thinking about running for president?????