Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat whos got the scariest ndn story contest whos got the scariest ndn story contest

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2003, 04:01 AM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Quese Whiteeagle is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
whos got the scariest ndn story contest

I was just curious to who could possibly have the scariest ndn story. gotta hurry though halloweens almost here. you guys gotta pick the winner though. whos gonna be the ndn steven kingbird. lol (hahaha) in a scary voice. ooooooo i hate it when that old short ndn lady goes walking in the field behind my house at night dressed in black. eeeeee
Quese Whiteeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2003, 01:55 PM   #2
T.K.O.

saukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 90.00
i'm tooo scurred to post!!!:26: :16:
Old 10-29-2003, 05:19 PM   #3
~*I wanna pow-wow*~

lakotajingledancer is on a distinguished road
i dont have any scary stories!:Cry
lakotajingledancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2003, 07:55 PM   #4
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
we're heading up to NC to visit saukpuppet. i think thats a scary story waiting to happen! ;)
Old 10-29-2003, 11:46 PM   #5
NTVPRD49CREESNGR

Aaron has a reputation beyond repute
Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 525.00
Ghost Story!!!!!

There was this party in the woods and all of a sudden there was a downpour of thunder and rain. These two young guys ran for about 10 minutes in the pouring rain, finally reaching their car just as the rain let up. They jumped in the car, started it up and headed down the road, laughing and, of course, still drinking one beer after the other.

All of a sudden an old Indian man's face appeared in the passenger window and tapped lightly on the window! The passenger screamed out, "eeeeekkk! Look at my window!!! There's an old Indian guy's face there!"

(Was this a ghost?!?!?!?)

This old Indian man kept knocking, so the driver said, "Well open the window a little and ask him what he wants!"

So the passenger rolled his window down part way and said, scared out of his wits, "What do you want???

The old Indian softly replied, "You have any tobacco?"

The passenger, terrified, looked at the driver and said, "He wants tobacco!"

"Well, offer him a cigarette! HURRY!!" the driver replies.

So he fumbles around with the pack and hands the old man a cigarette and yells, "Step on it!!!" rolling up the window in terror.

Now going about 80 miles an hour, they calm down and they start laughing again, and the passenger says, "What do you think of that?"

The driver says, "I don't know? How could that be? I was going pretty fast!"

Then all of a sudden AGAIN there is a knock on the window and there is the old Indian man again."Aaaaaaaaaaaa, there he is again!", the passenger yells.

"Well see what he wants now!" yells back the driver.

He rolls down the window a little ways and shakily says "Yes?"

"Do you have a light?" the old Indian quietly asks.

The passenger throws a lighter out the window at him and rolls up the window and yells, "STEP ON IT!"

They are now going about 100 miles an hour and still guzzling beer,trying to forget what they had just seen and heard, when all of a sudden again there is more knocking!

"Oh my God! HE'S BACK!" He rolls down the window and screams out, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" in stark fear.

The old man gently replies, "You want some help getting out of the mud?"
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2003, 12:40 AM   #6
T.K.O.

saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by superndngyrl
we're heading up to NC to visit saukpuppet. i think thats a scary story waiting to happen! ;)

:devil be prepared....:26:
Old 10-30-2003, 10:26 AM   #7
Awful_Mnom_Woman

lol funny one Aaron
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2003, 10:32 AM   #8
Awful_Mnom_Woman

A couple winters ago an elder related a story about some men who came to our rez to go fishing.

It seems they were from not far away, Iowa or Michigan or somewhere. A lot of times, as kids, she said she was told not to go to a certain area and she listened, sometimes with no explanation other than its not good to go there.

Well the fishermen went to a lake that she was told not to go by. Couple weeks later maybe the local cops got a call asking about two men who came to the area to go fishing. They found their bodies by that lake, blood suckers all over them, etc.
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2003, 06:15 PM   #9
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
One time I was renting a home way out in the boonies on a rez, that I was doing some contract work for. My friends wanted to come over and have a few beers and play cards. Although I don't drink, I let them come over and we had a blast. That night when I went to sleep (by myself), I woke up as I felt a warm hand stroking my knee. I knew there was no one there so I kicked my leg out and told whatever it was to leave me alone and go bother someone else. Then I smudged the home.
I told this story to an elder and he said that since I was a single attractive native woman that it was probably one of the medicine men trying to bother me. He told me to be careful as some of them don't always use their gift for the good of the people. I thought that was pretty scary and it's a true story.
Honest Injun! :indian1:

Last edited by Kakeeya; 10-30-2003 at 06:18 PM..
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2003, 08:46 PM   #10
Junior Dancer

EducatedNdN is an unknown quantity at this point
horror story to beat all horror stories

A horror story of all time is when a man older then you takes your woman who is younger then both and to beautiful for him but nothing will change that.
Old 10-31-2003, 12:00 AM   #11
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Savings: 1.00
Re: horror story to beat all horror stories

Quote:
Originally posted by EducatedNdN
A horror story of all time is when a man older then you takes your woman who is younger then both and to beautiful for him but nothing will change that.

that didn't sound scary, it sounded sad:(

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2003, 12:45 AM   #12
Senior Dancer

theepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond repute
that aint scuurry

well look on the brite side educatedndn theres a good side and bad side to your story. just that you got the horror side of it and the other guy got his dream come true girl. sothere is a happy ending to your story. just not the ending you wanted.

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:
theepowwowchic49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2003, 02:22 AM   #13
T.K.O.

one time i went to a hobbiest powwow:Cry
Old 10-31-2003, 01:03 PM   #14
Senior Dancer

theepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down you to?

went to few of them.

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:
theepowwowchic49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2003, 04:34 PM   #15
Tiny Tot Dancer

cdn_cree_wmn is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation My Scary Story!!!!

This story was told to me by my honey. He sings and travels the great trail.

The Knock

One day, my man, I'll call him Jon, was on his way to Saddle Lake for a powwow. He had travelled through Red Deer to pick up some more boys. He wasn't in a huge rush cuz drum contest didn't start till Saturday. Anyhoo, Jon's brother likes to have the occasional "social" drink. So my man stops and picks up some wobbly-pops for the road. They take a the grid road to Saddle.
About an hour into the drive, walking along side the road was a yound woman. She was about mid 20's. My honey said she was young (grrrr...j/k). She had a jacket on, and was wearing the hood over her hair. They stopped to pick her up. She climbs in the side door of the minivan and sits there. My honey tries to strike up a convo with her but she won't talk. So Jon said he kinda started to feel uncomfortable wondering if she was deaf or something. So anyhoo, Jon's brother, who was sitting next to the hitchhiker, says to John (in cree) that he thought something was wrong with her that she had funny looking feet and that they should stop and pretend to use the washroom then drive away real fast and ditch her. Jon agrees and pulls over.
So naturally, the boys, thinking they were all smart, do as planned. One by one they get out of the van to use the washroom. Then Jon says "a-how boysuck" and they all jump in the van and speed away. Jon who was driving before was now in the front passenger seat. They were all freaking out about how one of the boys swore the lady had hooves. But of course none of them beleieved him. Then suddenly...........

As they were speeding down the highway...Jon looks out his window, and there she is....running along side the van...going over 100km/hr.....and she knocks.

My honey says that was the first time he ever screamed like that. He opened the window and gives her a shot. Then she dissappeared as afast as she appeared. 5 km down the road, there rested a cross in a ditch. A young woman had been murdered there.

:h2:

Last edited by cdn_cree_wmn; 10-31-2003 at 04:43 PM..
cdn_cree_wmn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links