Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Woman arrested for having crowded car Woman arrested for having crowded car

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2005, 02:11 PM   #1
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
Woman arrested for having crowded car

NEWHALL, Calif. May 24, 2005 A woman was arrested after the California Highway Patrol officer who pulled her car over found nine people crammed inside, including two children in the trunk.

"I have never heard of this," said Officer Wendy Hahn. "There was no room left in the car, so she puts two of the kids in the trunk. We're trying to get people to buckle up, and this is what we find."

Lavern Dunlap, 35, of Glendora, was pulled over about 8 p.m. Friday after another driver reported seeing a woman closing the trunk of her Toyota Corolla with two children inside as the vehicle sat parked on a shoulder.

Dunlap told the officer she was heading to her sister's house in Palmdale, about a 60-mile trip.

The officer discovered a 15-year-old boy and a 10-year-old girl in the trunk, four children in the back seat, an adult in the front passenger seat with a child on her lap and Dunlap behind the wheel. No one was wearing a seat belt, she said.

Dunlap was booked on suspicion of child cruelty and was released. She is scheduled to appear next month in court.

HOLEY COW!! My ex-babysitter could fit 14 people in my lil ole Olsmobile Calais....WITHOUT anybody in the trunk.

However...my son-in-law was known to volunteer to ride in the trunk when he was much shorter. Geez, to fit two kids in the trunk of a Toyota Corolla??? Oh my!
Old 05-24-2005, 02:18 PM   #2
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose
NEWHALL, Calif. May 24, 2005 A woman was arrested after the California Highway Patrol officer who pulled her car over found nine people crammed inside, including two children in the trunk.

"I have never heard of this," said Officer Wendy Hahn. "There was no room left in the car, so she puts two of the kids in the trunk. We're trying to get people to buckle up, and this is what we find."

Lavern Dunlap, 35, of Glendora, was pulled over about 8 p.m. Friday after another driver reported seeing a woman closing the trunk of her Toyota Corolla with two children inside as the vehicle sat parked on a shoulder.

Dunlap told the officer she was heading to her sister's house in Palmdale, about a 60-mile trip.

The officer discovered a 15-year-old boy and a 10-year-old girl in the trunk, four children in the back seat, an adult in the front passenger seat with a child on her lap and Dunlap behind the wheel. No one was wearing a seat belt, she said.

Dunlap was booked on suspicion of child cruelty and was released. She is scheduled to appear next month in court.

HOLEY COW!! My ex-babysitter could fit 14 people in my lil ole Olsmobile Calais....WITHOUT anybody in the trunk.

However...my son-in-law was known to volunteer to ride in the trunk when he was much shorter. Geez, to fit two kids in the trunk of a Toyota Corolla??? Oh my!

LMAo Wyo.. that was you HUH?? comon you can tell us the truth.. rofl j/k girl....

damn thats crazy... LMAO....rofl..

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2005, 02:20 PM   #3
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Savings: 1.00
GEEZ THATS HOW IT WAS WHEN I WAS KID...WE USED TO FIGHT OVER WHO WAS GONNA RIDE IN THE TRUNK..... J/K

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2005, 03:07 PM   #4
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Girl when I was a kid we had a hatchback and a hump! The twins got the hatchback, my sister's got the back seat, big bro got the front seat, and I got stuck on the hump!

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemoriessssssssssss
Old 05-24-2005, 03:12 PM   #5
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Naw, wasn't me. It'd be no trouble to fit 9 people in the front.

Come to think of it, we had 7 in the cab of a pickup not too long ago.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:21 PM   #6
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose
Naw, wasn't me. It'd be no trouble to fit 9 people in the front.

Come to think of it, we had 7 in the cab of a pickup not too long ago.

rofl I know what ya mean... we use to do the Indian squeeze all the time too ... just the way we travelled on the rez..LOL..
or was it the NdN Sardine can.. LMAO... wahtever its called we did it.. rofl...
once we did put kids in the trunk of my neon.. but the back seats opened up to the trunk Soo.. LAMO we checked on them heck the kids loved it!! rofl... mind you we were just going to one cousins house to the next.. LOL..

ah memories is right.. rofl..

*sings ridin in my NdN Car..*

Old 05-24-2005, 09:20 PM   #7
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Shoot... even my white friends and I used to do the indian car squeeze... I remember going to st. lou for concerts and there would be 6 in the back seat and 3 up front of my LTD.. barely any room for the mohawks, but thank goodness for aqua net and it's ability to bounce back straight up from a half an hour of being bent sideways...heheheh
Old 05-25-2005, 12:26 AM   #8
Banned

AngieBuns is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
Shoot... even my white friends and I used to do the indian car squeeze... I remember going to st. lou for concerts and there would be 6 in the back seat and 3 up front of my LTD.. barely any room for the mohawks, but thank goodness for aqua net and it's ability to bounce back straight up from a half an hour of being bent sideways...heheheh
That was back in the day huh?
AngieBuns is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2005, 01:08 AM   #9
Cratertot

andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 918.00
I feel as a Kentuckian I must express my concern that this incident involved police. One time I saw a broken down toyota with 6 adults and 7 kids standing around. Lots of bottles on the trunk, a flat tire, and no one for miles, especially no police.... LoL.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:32 AM   #10
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
GEEZ THATS HOW IT WAS WHEN I WAS KID...WE USED TO FIGHT OVER WHO WAS GONNA RIDE IN THE TRUNK..... J/K
Your parents just didn't want to be seen with you in public, there dude.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2005, 01:50 AM   #11
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
There used to be these people around here (years back) who LIVED in a car...does that count??? don't think there were that many of them tho
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2005, 02:29 AM   #12
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
sounds like any one of the cars comin off the rez on soup day or on child tax benefit day...ah every canadian loves the 20th of every month!!!!! suddenly the dads pop out of the woodwork on that day!
Old 05-25-2005, 02:51 AM   #13
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmaninc

Old 05-25-2005, 03:57 AM   #14

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Quote:

holay...u sure like to pick on me....hmmm...
i think you liiiike me and u wannnnna kiiiiiiss me

j/k

*Kalilsha*

Old 05-25-2005, 04:36 AM   #15
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:

j/k
Ok there Gracie. If you gonna dream, dream big.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2005, 08:37 AM   #16
Banned

Quote:

j/k

Quote:

Last edited by AngieBuns; 05-25-2005 at 08:40 AM..
Old 05-25-2005, 12:17 PM   #17
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazziff
sounds like any one of the cars comin off the rez on soup day or on child tax benefit day...ah every canadian loves the 20th of every month!!!!! suddenly the dads pop out of the woodwork on that day!

LMAOrofl.... : Noooo Chyt!!! ahhhahahaha

Old 05-25-2005, 12:29 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazziff
Old 05-25-2005, 12:29 PM   #19

AHH CHILD TAX DAY....THE DAY FOR GOIN OUT FOR COFFEE.... GOIN OUT 4 LUNCH...ORDERING DINNER AND RENTING DVD'S

....J/K...BILL PAYIN DAY FOR ME

*Kalilsha*

Old 05-25-2005, 04:38 PM   #20

Quote:

*Kalilsha*

Sponsored Links