PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Wounded Bear revisionism... (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/wounded-bear-revisionism-68896/)

Zeke 10-21-2014 01:33 PM

Wounded Bear revisionism...

"WoundedBear Charlton
October 14 at 10:13pm New Town, ND

I have a good story for all here and it is a true story to. I was a member of powwows.com and things got heated one day and there's this dud who calls himself Zeke the self righteous Indian and I threaten to sue him out of pure anger and I not mean a word of it but the smart phone I had has the spell corrector on it and that spell corrector alters stuff in so so manner but any ways me and my temper never did look at message after I put it in the subnet area and I then went to bed and well next day I get word I banned for life so I contact Paul Gowder well any way few days later I learn smart phones are more dumb then box of rocks and I find my self ether deleting or editing stuff all the time cause of auto correct"

Oh, Jesus... :lol:

neling4 10-21-2014 01:44 PM

You're a "dud"?

:tongue:

QueenSnowGrl 10-21-2014 03:40 PM

How could auto correct mess up so bad that it could get you banned? :eek:

wardancer 10-21-2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 1610429)
"WoundedBear Charlton
October 14 at 10:13pm New Town, ND

I have a good story for all here and it is a true story to. I was a member of powwows.com and things got heated one day and there's this dud who calls himself Zeke the self righteous Indian and I threaten to sue him out of pure anger and I not mean a word of it but the smart phone I had has the spell corrector on it and that spell corrector alters stuff in so so manner but any ways me and my temper never did look at message after I put it in the subnet area and I then went to bed and well next day I get word I banned for life so I contact Paul Gowder well any way few days later I learn smart phones are more dumb then box of rocks and I find my self ether deleting or editing stuff all the time cause of auto correct"

Oh, Jesus... :lol:

Good Grief , how did you come across that ? LOL:idiot:

OLChemist 10-21-2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neling4 (Post 1610430)
You're a "dud"?

Well, we knew somebody in that exchange was, LOL. j/k Is WB still wandering around calling himself a "pale red skin Dakota Sioux..."? If you throw it out in the Twitterverse be prepared to own it.

wardancer 10-22-2014 01:02 AM

So....did he move from the ndn center of the world (Miami , OK) to South Dakota ?

subeeds 10-22-2014 02:28 AM

I am laughing so hard my sides hurt. Autocorrect my ***. I'm also curious as to how you ran across that.

gilisi 10-22-2014 03:03 AM

There's one for the law books. Next to temporary insanity there is auto correct and smart phones.

:hysterica

I BLAME OBAMA

LMAO

Josiah 10-22-2014 06:55 AM

He haunts facebook now and I see his postings occasionally, he is friends with one of my otoe friends who thinks he is funny...
His location on his posts say Newtown ND but I could swore I seen his this fall in Tulsa lol.
Just type in search on facebook wounded bear and read away oh he has the same problem with auto correct on facebook lol

milehighsalute 10-22-2014 02:39 PM

poor motoopi ............. lol

AmigoKumeyaay 10-22-2014 05:28 PM

Was hoping to film that infamous 3-Step

Otopi style....someday :lol:

Zeke 04-24-2016 07:45 PM

I was told he now utters libelous claims of many here, including me?

(SIGH.)

wardancer 04-24-2016 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 1626059)
I was told he now utters libelous claims of many here, including me?

(SIGH.)

You were the cause of most of his inability to be accepted. You non-believer in the chief of the non-enrolled ! :rofl:

You shoulda been able to just look at him and tell he was nearly a fullblood.....all he lacked was the full....oh ,and the blood ! :rofl:

wardancer 04-24-2016 09:54 PM

By the way Zeke , how's Ida ho ? :hysterica

Josiah 04-25-2016 08:23 AM

This does not surprise me

wardancer 04-25-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josiah (Post 1610469)
He haunts facebook now and I see his postings occasionally, he is friends with one of my otoe friends who thinks he is funny...
His location on his posts say Newtown ND but I could swore I seen his this fall in Tulsa lol.
Just type in search on facebook wounded bear and read away oh he has the same problem with auto correct on facebook lol

I think he got kicked to the curb , yet again ! LOL His twitter feed says he's suing facebook for being racist to ndns ......well , towards him ! LOL

milehighsalute 04-25-2016 12:15 PM

yeah well.....he asked me to hang out and drink coffee and have a cigar with him.....he was less than 2 ours a way but i didnt particularly want to meke the drive....i had a friend i recruited help me out and i agreed to meet him if we can bring zeke along (who we told was also in town visiting) and things went downhill from there

i pretty much told him that zeke wanted to come along and hang out too but that zeke declined last minute because ol' woundie wouldnt know a good cup of coffee or a decent cigar if one was kicked up his behind.........well that kinda set him off.....BIG TIME!!!

we threw his words back at him and he started hollerin' about zeke, josiah, wardancer, paul g and everyone else (ESPECIALLY zeke) threatening to sue because he said we threatened his heritage......ran down boring family history in many posts......and did some major libel against zeke......and to top it all off he threatened not to just kick mine and zeke's azz......but he said in a few osts that he is getting hydrogen technology and is going to NUKE us......he even made an amusing video about it

dude tried getting cozy with me on "exposing the fakes' site (yeah funny he should be there right)and didnt know i was MHS, i had a bit of fun with him......but now i will be known as the guy responsible for mass destruction and devastating lawsuits for poking a wounded bear with a stick so many times.......sorry

wardancer 04-25-2016 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milehighsalute (Post 1626086)
yeah well.....he asked me to hang out and drink coffee and have a cigar with him.....he was less than 2 ours a way but i didnt particularly want to meke the drive....i had a friend i recruited help me out and i agreed to meet him if we can bring zeke along (who we told was also in town visiting) and things went downhill from there

i pretty much told him that zeke wanted to come along and hang out too but that zeke declined last minute because ol' woundie wouldnt know a good cup of coffee or a decent cigar if one was kicked up his behind.........well that kinda set him off.....BIG TIME!!!

we threw his words back at him and he started hollerin' about zeke, josiah, wardancer, paul g and everyone else (ESPECIALLY zeke) threatening to sue because he said we threatened his heritage......ran down boring family history in many posts......and did some major libel against zeke......and to top it all off he threatened not to just kick mine and zeke's azz......but he said in a few osts that he is getting hydrogen technology and is going to NUKE us......he even made an amusing video about it

dude tried getting cozy with me on "exposing the fakes' site (yeah funny he should be there right)and didnt know i was MHS, i had a bit of fun with him......but now i will be known as the guy responsible for mass destruction and devastating lawsuits for poking a wounded bear with a stick so many times.......sorry

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

:rofl: poke 'em again son , I think he'sah gettin riled !(said in my best hillbilly voice imitation)

wardancer 04-25-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milehighsalute (Post 1626086)

Now THAT'S funny , I don't care who ya are ( Larry the Cable Guy )