Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree82Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat yet ANOTHER question for white people yet ANOTHER question for white people

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #41
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 70,440.46
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I do not know what JD's women is? Is it a TV show on cable?
Sorry, inside joke with another member about the fact his last few posts have all started with variations of "this beautiful woman..."
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #42
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
@OLChemist, Trust me to get it wrong, and there was me thinking it was one of the American Cable Shows rofl. As I have been informed that the Cable TV in America has Loads upon Loads of Channels more than we have here. Which indeed I was in fact going to take advantage off whilst I was visiting. So I was going to make sure I had a hotel with Cable TV in as I am a Night Owl lol. In fact I am lucky if indeed I manage at least 3-4hrs of sleep every night and I still wake up in the morning full of life lol. So if I get bored really late at night after I have returned back to my hotel, I can watch some TV and listen to music via headphones lol. I had a good giggle to myself though at what I thought JD's Womens originally was though lol.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-26-2013 at 08:16 PM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #43
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 70,440.46
Quote:
As I have been informed that the Cable TV in America has Loads upon Loads of Channels more than we have here.
My cable/internet package has something like 80 channels. And as usual there was nothing good on, LOL. The only thing that I could find that didn't make me want to gouge my eyes out was a BBC Two production.

Quote:
Which indeed I was in fact going to take advantage off whilst I was visiting. So I was going to make sure I had a hotel with Cable TV...
I think you'd be hard pressed to find a hotel without cable or satellite.
windanncer and Siobhanni like this.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #44
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 92,148.17
Quote:
@OLChemist, Trust me to get it wrong, and there was me thinking it was one of the American Cable Shows rofl. As I have been informed that the Cable TV in America has Loads upon Loads of Channels more than we have here. Which indeed I was in fact going to take advantage off whilst I was visiting. So I was going to make sure I had a hotel with Cable TV in as I am a Night Owl lol. In fact I am lucky if indeed I manage at least 3-4hrs of sleep every night and I still wake up in the morning full of life lol. So if I get bored really late at night after I have returned back to my hotel, I can watch some TV and listen to music via headphones lol. I had a good giggle to myself though at what I thought JD's Womens originally was though lol.
Sooooo many channels and usually nothing worth watching. I have FiOS and it comes with several hundred channels (half of them are the HD version of the SD channels) and access to like over a thousand more, most of which are sports channels featuring games from around the world. Their internet is amazingly fast though. I rarely watch cable, I use my Roku and watch Netflix most of the time.

As for hotels, don't expect to find a massive assortment of cable channels. Most hotels will give you a selection of like 30 channels, most of which is what people would typically watch anyway, like HBO and some sports and news networks.
windanncer and Siobhanni like this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #45
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
I have DirecTV and we seem to be getting a free week of HBO and Starz...no idea why, but we are recording like mad!

As far as why do white people do anything? To paraphrase Chief Dan George's character from Little Big Man - they're crazy!

The Bering Sea land bridge thing is my pet peeve. There's more and more evidence that natives have been here in the Americas at LEAST 35,000 years. Telling them that natives were here while Europe was still full of Neanderthals usually shuts them up.
Old 11-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #46
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,558.73
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post

As far as why do white people do anything? To paraphrase Chief Dan George's character from Little Big Man - they're crazy!

:...oh crap!.They're unto us!

Telling them that natives were here while Europe was still full of Neanderthals usually shuts them up.

solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2014, 04:54 PM   #47
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,977.76
so i guess im the only one who has seen those documentaries