Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat You know what Powwows You know what Powwows

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2004, 04:01 AM   #1
Belly Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
jayBvelumptuous is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
You know what Powwows

I am going to be honest here so bare with me, I am a little inebreated and my feelings are fresh. I come here to take a little step out of my world every once and a while. I have come to realize I got to come back to my world all the time. I can say I appreciate the stories and enthusiasm found here. It is that same story different people thing. The reality that the issues in every day life is someone else's at one point and time. You know it is how each individual is dealing with their issues that is important. You know when you look at someone elses reality and realize that life is not so bad, that the morality in this world kinda sucks. As long as someone else is going through worse makes light of your situation. The fact that I know this makes me an a$$ I wouldn't wish worse on anyone, but it happens. It also happens to make light of my situation. Also as long as someone else is doing better than you have made their life not so bad. How oxymoronish is that? My theory is if my day is bad someone else's is better so it is not as bad as it sounds. I can feel better knowing someone elses day is better because of me, no jokes. Karma I might have some better days because of someone elses drama. How twisted is that truth? I also appologize, I am a little intoxicated and the truth is spilling out.
jayBvelumptuous is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2004, 07:40 AM   #2
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Savings: 1.00
:Thinking :dontknow:
Old 07-26-2004, 02:15 PM   #3
is a talking Magpie

wannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond repute
k then...u type pretty good for a "lil intoxicated" person..

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic
wannabeUrNo1Snag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2004, 09:34 PM   #4
Belly Dancer

I was

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabeUrNo1Snag
k then...u type pretty good for a "lil intoxicated" person..
Yeah I type 40wpm not that fast but pretty accurate, no I retyped that thread a few times because I was typing backwards and with no spaces. A little to fast for my mind to keep up. I appologize for being wasted and submitting this trash. I don't even know what I was talking about.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:42 PM   #5
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
Let see, stop drinking! I did it over 15 1/2 years ago; it's taken me that long to realize what an *** I must have been; and then you do stupid things like getting online and making confusing statements and then re-reading and editing it the next day. I strongly encourage you to stop drinking, smoking and whatever else, real natives don't do these things. Look at it this way; if you clean your life up, you'll never get to use,"I was drunk" as an excuse for bad or idiotic behaviors. When I mess up; I mess up sober, and I'm in control of my life, and I'm happy... That's the best part.
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2004, 10:23 PM   #6
ROCKIN' THE FREE WORLD

Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

i agree, stay away from the alcohol, no ndn ever did anything wrong to deserve that poison. i would also like to add that when you "get drunk" and do something stupid, being drunk doesn't make you exempt from the consequences of your actions. now put down the white man's ladder for standing on top of ndn's
how come everytime i turn around someone is speaking spanish to me? this is new
HONOR THY CHILDREN
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2004, 11:43 PM   #7
Junior Dancer

indio will become famous soon enough
Credits: 696.75
Speaking of karma, some guy @ the coachella bb made a thread that said radiohead cancelled their performance @ coachella and it almost happened. Thom Yorke got throat problems that week before and had to cancel some australia shows. Everyone wanted to kick his arse.

As far as being buzzed, don't get behind the wheel. It took awhile for me to learn that one.
indio is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2004, 04:06 AM   #8
Belly Dancer

I typed in the computer someone help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedupndn
i agree, stay away from the alcohol, no ndn ever did anything wrong to deserve that poison. i would also like to add that when you "get drunk" and do something stupid, being drunk doesn't make you exempt from the consequences of your actions. now put down the white man's ladder for standing on top of ndn's
How ever harmless my statement was up above the consequence should be that only god can judge me. I can give and take like anyone else but how you came to think I was stupid has gone beyond me. I appreciate this kind advice but believe me I am in control of how much I drink.
Old 07-30-2004, 05:19 AM   #9
PowWows.com Addicts

drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,468.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayBvelumptuous
I am going to be honest here so bare with me, I am a little inebreated and my feelings are fresh. I come here to take a little step out of my world every once and a while. I have come to realize I got to come back to my world all the time. I can say I appreciate the stories and enthusiasm found here. It is that same story different people thing. The reality that the issues in every day life is someone else's at one point and time. You know it is how each individual is dealing with their issues that is important. You know when you look at someone elses reality and realize that life is not so bad, that the morality in this world kinda sucks. As long as someone else is going through worse makes light of your situation. The fact that I know this makes me an a$$ I wouldn't wish worse on anyone, but it happens. It also happens to make light of my situation. Also as long as someone else is doing better than you have made their life not so bad. How oxymoronish is that? My theory is if my day is bad someone else's is better so it is not as bad as it sounds. I can feel better knowing someone elses day is better because of me, no jokes. Karma I might have some better days because of someone elses drama. How twisted is that truth? I also appologize, I am a little intoxicated and the truth is spilling out.
by "truth" do you mean something like this?
"karma' is revengeful haunting seeking to create guilt from things done in the past? like, what a person did before a set of certain date/occurrance/ circumstances and in a time when the person could not understand something but has become apparent with understanding since that certain date/occurrance/circumstance due to changes it caused
(most likely unwanted, unwarranted & unchangeable changes)???

If what I wrote doesn't make sense...I'm blaming it on the heat in AZ and the side effects of the red food dye in gatorade, & caffiene withdrawl. :)

Smilies is not my 1st Language
drinkingfromysaucer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2004, 02:43 PM   #10
Belly Dancer

well, there is an explanation for all occurrances to each his own explanation. I guess we all understand our selves in our own special way. I believe it was honesty, mistaken for truth. However in the heat, you should have some water in your saucer and drink riptide rush it is purple.
Sponsored Links