Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Health Issues Dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis Dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 11:46 PM   #1
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 74,606.38
Savings: 1.00
Dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis

So ......I've been diagnosed with severe rheumatoid arthritis! Yeah , sucks for me ! So , wrists and ankles are the worst , with the backs of my hands and tops of my feet coming in a close second ! I think every joint in my body hurts sometimes !
Docs got me on all kinds of meds....even some chemo drugs.....and of course steroids....I've gained about 40 pounds in the last 6 months!I'm finally off them and starting to lose a few pounds , but I also hurt all the time . Refuse to take a bunch of pain meds.

It's gotten so bad that I haven't danced this year at all with exception of a couple gourd dances .

Anyway , thought I'd see if anyone has any good home remedies for pain and swelling ??? Non-alcoholic of course !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2011, 11:51 PM   #2
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
I guess another issue is , these drugs I'm on suppress the immune system . So I have to watch out around groups of people . Can't get around sick people . Doc says a common cold for most people could put me in the hospital ! So I'm on a bunch of vitamins too !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-23-2011, 12:22 AM   #3
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Savings: 0.00
Steroids also can cause a rapid depletion of calcium so speak to your doc about upping your calcium and Vit D intake. Can't have you getting brittle bones (osteoporosis) on top of everything else. You might want to try some balancing exercises to help you from falling.

I suggested to Nancy Jo trying some leukotape, you might find that helpful for the pain. Check her thread on sprained ankles for the links. I'm a huge fan of the tape. When I was injured in Afghanistan in 2006, I had pain meds up the wazoo but I could never stay awake/with it long enough to do all the strengthening exercises required to help heal me. My then, physio terrorist, tried some of the tape on my back, shoulders and knees and within the first week, I was able to stay off the pain meds to be able to be coherent enough to do the exercises. I was back to work months earlier than had been anticipated. I still use the tape when the injury flares up, calms it right down.

Hope you feel better soon. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2011, 01:03 AM   #4
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Thanks Y , I'm on lots of supplements !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-23-2011, 04:44 AM   #5
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,630.70
oohhhhhh wardancer, I am so sorry that you hurt so much. I don't have any ideas for remedies for you.But I do remember a friend said to me that warm water therapy helped her a lot. I hope you feel better and find some answers.
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2011, 09:32 AM   #6
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,020.79
Hey Wardancer,
Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but hang in there.
Not sure it the leukotape will help you out much.....but might be worth a try on your ankles and wrists and see if it helps. I bought some and have had my knee wrapped in it the past couple of days (sprained the medial collateral ligament and torn meniscus).....it seems to have helped some...I've gone from crutches to a cane. Not ready to dance yet, that's for sure.....but hope to get there.
Lady I work with has rheumatoid arthritis and gives herself a shot once a month for it (not sure what the shot is). She used to be a big walker.....would walk everyday at lunch......she had to give that up for awhile until she had the pain under control, but she has slowly working her way back into walking at lunch. Not as far, but for sure back walking.
So give it some time, work at it slowly......I think the biggest thing is to do some exercise or therapy but go at it slowly.
Hang in there, my friend, you can get through this. We are all rooting you on and praying for you.
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2011, 09:49 AM   #7
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Thanks All
Nancy Jo , I get a shot once a week of one of the new biologics called ENBREL . It helps with the swelling and makes it more bearable ! But it also kills the immune system so I'm not sure of the trade off . I'm also on a chemo drug called Methotrexate....makes me lose some hair so I take folic acid to counter that side effect.
The abilities we have to move freely and be active are something we shouldn't take for granted.....they can be made difficult in a short time frame !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 08-23-2011, 11:22 AM   #8
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
"The abilities we have to move freely and be active are something we shouldn't take for granted.....they can be made difficult in a short time frame!"

That's for darn sure!!!

Crazy isn't it, the medicine that is supposed to help usually tears something else down. Not a good trade off at all!!!

Sounds like you're on the right track.....your doing research and learning as much as you can.
I hope some of our powwows.com folks can give you so good advice also.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #9
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Mangosteen, Mangosteen, Mangosteen!!!

My mother had severe RA and suffered with it for years and eventually many surgeries, so I can see the long term effects of it. And thank God, she went into remission several years ago.

HOWEVER, I worked with a lady that got a severe case of RA when she was right out of college and it got so bad she couldn't even work. She tried everything under the sun, and finally someone told her about Mangosteen juice (NOT mango). She started taking a shot of the mangosteen juice everyday, and after a few weeks she started noticing a difference. After a few months, she was 100% better!

While she was working here, she was still receiving a shipment of the little bottles of mangosteen juice and still drinking one a day faithfully. She swears it gave her her life back.

I've been very afraid of getting RA just like my mother. I'm sure you've heard of curcumin http://curcumin-turmeric.net/arthritis.html, I've been taking 4 capsules of this daily for a few years now and along with occasional shots of mangosteen juice, I'm hoping to keep RA at bay.

As far as home remedies, my mother would use hot/cold therapy. Soaking her hands in hot water, then cold, then hot. You might need to figure out whether to end up with hot or cold. I do this if I wake up in the middle of the night with achy hands, and need to end with cold, which was a surprise to me, cuz I love a hot soak.

I got my mother a therapeutic wax bath gadget, where she could soak her hands or feet in the hot wax, and she really like it and used it for years.

Good luck! Please give the mangosteen and curcumin a shot. I hope it will help you greatly!
Old 08-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #10
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Sorry to hear that Wardancer!

I'm a believer in alternative medicine/therapy - in addition to, not as a replacement for regular treatment.

Turmeric & mangosteen have shown some promise in animal studies.

Some other supplements that have shown promise are:

Fish oil
Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) - an omega-6 fatty acid. It's found in the oils of some plant seeds like evening primrose and black currant.
Ginger contains anti-inflammatory compounds which might help, but there is little research so far.
Green Tea - there is some evidence that green tea might be helpful.
Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties.

Acupuncture may be good for treatment and pain management. I've gone to an acupuncturist for other reasons, and have had good results. Some insurance will pay. Or if you go to a massage school you can be treated by students for a lot cheaper.

Yoga and Tai Chi might be a couple low-impact options to help with physical function.

Good luck!
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 12:41 PM   #11
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
WOW , cold front moving thru yesterday and today really cooled thing off ! And really got me hurting today !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #12
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
WOW , cold front moving thru yesterday and today really cooled thing off ! And really got me hurting today !
We must have the same cold front, it went from 26c to 8c in less than 24 hours... feeling achy myself... I use a bag filled with flax seeds that I've warmed up in the microwave to ease some of the aches... the flax holds the heat for about an hour. Can I send you one if you can't find any where you are?
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #13
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
I don't have one , but I'm sure we could make something ! My mom had a denim bag she made and filled it with some kinda beans.....and I think she had one with rice in it . She would put it in the microwave for a few seconds and it would get really hot and stay hot for quite a while !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #14
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
Gah!!! Me, too!!!!
I think I'm a human barometer!!!
My knee was killing me yesterday.....I was taking Motrin all day long and still hurting. Went in to see the orthopedic doc and get a shot today and told him.....he said when you have injuries, you are a human barometer!!!!! Not looking forward to winter!!!
I did find some of them shoe/sock kind of things with flax seeds that you can put in the microwave and heat up.......guess I'm going to have to wear them on my knee!!!!
Holey Moley!!!!
That was just my knees, Wardancer....it must be brutal for you!!!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:10 AM   #15
I'm a bad influence on ME

Items GuitarPanda
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Location: jaw-ja, you know, way down yonder in the land of cotton....
Credits: 26,775.11
Wardancer....check out the benefits of Evening Primrose Oil...I've given it to several folks who suffered from RA...really has helped them out beyond what they expected...here's a descriptive...

Quote:
and gamma-linolenic acid (“GLA”). Both of these acids are very important and very beneficial to general well-being. Linoleic acid is thought to help the body make use of insulin, regulate weight, and prevent cancer and heart disease. GLA is thought to reduce swelling or irritation. Because of the high GLA content of evening primrose, it is recommended to help treat inflammatory ailments like asthma or arthritis. Research also indicates that evening primrose could benefit sufferers of chronic fatigue syndrome, but little is understood about chronic fatigue syndrome and further studies are needed.

When taken to treat rheumatoid arthritis, usually about 360mg-2.8g are taken daily in small increments. Sometimes doses of up to 2g per day are taken when it is used to treat hypertriglyceridemia. Doses of evening primrose oil, when taken medicinally, should always include some form of antioxidant, like vitamin E, to ensure the unsaturated fatty acids don’t oxidize.

AND
I agree with those who have suggested hot wax therapy...I love my hot wax machine...especially in the cold winter months...

and the TAI CHI.....once you get the forms down...It's the bomb diggity for relaxation....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 04:46 AM   #16
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,630.70
hey wardancer, I just wanted to check back in and ask how you are doing. The weather is changing everywhere and I wondered how you are doing.
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #17
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20,802.32
Hey wardancer, Sorry to hear about the RA. I have sjogrens with mixed connective tissue disease and positive RA factor, along with other more serious organ stuff, and know the pain. Have you tried using Arnica gel or cream? I find it works well and being a topical med it doesn't get absorbed into the liver and body so much. It works fast too. A study showed it works as well as diflunac (sp?) brand name Voltaren gel. I have tons of that and use it too. It is a prescription and pricey and you can put in on your spine or anything just on limbs and hands and arms. For me, the arnica works as well just only last about two hours vs four to six. so I put more on. And I can use it on my neck hands wherever my arthritis is.

I had to be careful of some meds, sometimes those pain meds like celebrex and gabapentin can make pain worse. They affect levels of gaba which affects nerve function, some people have to low and some too high and the meds don't always work.

I hope the Enbrel is doing okay and not being awful. I take plaquenil, a quinine based medication. It seems to work for me, but my liver is toast and it doesn't take much of anything to work.

I hope you feel better and are getting out of pain.
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2011, 07:22 PM   #18
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20,802.32
Oh, and I forgot, if you are somewhere and cant do a hot wax treatment, heating up milk, soaking a piece of white bread, any bread is okay but white bread gets gooey, and wrap that hot wet bread around the joint and cover with a shopping bag and old towel to keep the heat in. The milk flushes poison frmo the cells, the heat is great and the bread holds it in. Great for stings and stuff like that too.
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links