Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Health Issues Free Condoms at Pow-Wows Free Condoms at Pow-Wows

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2007, 05:22 AM   #21
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
OneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Lightbulb Cool Site For Info on HIV/Aids & STD's Among Indigenous Peoples

I found this wonderful paper some really smart people put togather. Both non-Indian and Indian. It is pretty dang awesome. Check it out ya'll.

http://www.indiana.edu/~aids/booklet.pdf
Old 04-30-2007, 03:40 PM   #22
~lethargic state of mind~

Items Elephant
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Location: in the lil box beating the crap out of the other stick figure
Credits: 2,050.14
Savings: 1.00
I totally agree with handing out condoms @ pow wow's. I've seen my share of 49 snags and one-nighters. Not all Natives are 'safe-sex' friendly. It only takes one nite of unprotected sex to get pregnant, an STD, or AIDS/HIV. I thank the creator for slapping me in the back of the head. I was totally in love with this one guy, and nothing else mattered. I don't know if he felt the same way for me. So yeah, we stopped using condoms. After a few months, he left me, and that was that. I never once thought that I might get pregnant or a STD. Some time passed, a friend of mine was dating my ex's friend, and she picked up an STD. The problem was, both of them didn't use condoms at all. So it was tough enough trying to tell her that she might have already had the STD before they got their freak on, or maybe he gave it to her. In that case, I had myself checked out, and negative results. I even asked my ex to have himself checked (went with him to clinic), he came out negative also. I dont want to say 'im lucky', but some people get by with out a scratch.

Sitting down with our children and talking to them about this stuff is important. Even a booth with info/brouchers and passing out condoms can help.

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...
Mud_Woman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2007, 10:53 PM   #23
~Erica~

eap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond reputeeap7 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 50.00
I noticed at GON that there was a health booth handing out free condoms and pamphlets on how to use them properly. I think its a good idea because like people said, it only takes one time to get an STD or pregnant when you don't mean to. So its better to protect yourself than worry about any laughing or joking about "why are the condoms there" that people might say.
eap7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2007, 03:21 AM   #24
PowWows.com Addicts

OneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
OneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to hear there was a booth at Gathering of Nations.

Right On! I figured there would be. It's so nice to be right...
Old 01-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #25
Junior Dancer

marichriaddi is just really nice
yeah....sure, i guess.

You know...I'm a young woman who is pregnant now. I knew all about risks of STD's and got checked every year and protected myself and was on birth control and all of that jazz...what I lacked though, really, was the understanding of what it means 2 be a woman. since most tribes don't have a rite of passage ceremony for teenage boys and girls, they grow up into young adults that lack "womb understanding" (as I heard it in a brule sioux creation story) as teens, there is a huge amount of growth taking place in the brain in what is known as the prefrontal cortex. Native people knew this without fancy technology and CT scans and that is why young men and women could be taught so much deep & profound things at those ages. Nowadays, they don't want to teach teenagers about this kind of stuff. They'd rather just act like the subject is too touchy or uncomfortable. so if that is what these adults think then of course, these young people won't understand a damn thing. You know..being a woman means that you have a really deep and meaningful purpose on this earth. I never thought about the fact that someday, I would carry two boys in my body and give them life. I never thought about how powerful and awesome it was until it happened. After it happened, I wished that I had understood all of that before I was pregnant. I would not have used alcohol or drugs and damaged my insides. I would have always eaten right and exercised. I would not have had sex to have it. I would have treated my body well with the understanding that I may someday be in charge of giving life to a creation as beautiful as I could make it. I mean..dang, how come young people aren't taught the power of their bodies and decisions to create life? They are just told, don't have a bunch of sex b/c you can get disease and get pregnant and blah blah blah. I mean...come on. that's not telling them anything except, I give up on stopping you from premarital sex and you won't listen anyway kind of an attitude. so, if you are encouraging a young person to protect themselves if they decide to have sex, that's kool I guess...but in a way, they are still missing the point. I mean..dang, I wish that I had really gotten to know my babies' dad for about two or three years and been married and in love and all that great stuff. but now that I'm pregnant and none of that is a reality, I've dealt with it and moved on, but hey...no one ever told me that the reason I should wait to have sex, say no to drugs n alcohol, eat right, & exercise is that someday I might have kids. trippy.
marichriaddi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 07:55 AM   #26
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,323.85
great response MARICHRIADDI. thank you for sharing your point of view.

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2008, 09:47 AM   #27
Okie Choctaw

jwhitley is a splendid one to beholdjwhitley is a splendid one to behold
Personally (I know I'm going to get attacked for my beliefs), I feel that it's wrong. Sex is a gift given by the Creator (God) for marriage, and now days people just look at it as something to do when you 'love' someone; not when your married. That's why there's STD's because people steped out side of Gods will. That's just the way it is. You see, I know I will never get an STD because I never slept with anyone but my husband, and my husband will never get an STD because my husband only slept with me .
So, I think we need to get back to the real reason, and then if people decide that they still want sex, then they need to be responsible for their actions. Think about it, unprotected penis + vigina = baby (or std). I mean, I wasn't 'ready' to have a baby when I did, but I'm a much better person now for it!:) I wouldn't trade him for the world! And there is no such thing as a unwanted or unplaned baby. Baby's are always wanted and always loved. If you can't give that baby the proper care, there's other who can and want to.
Ok, I'm getting off my soap box now:)
Old 03-24-2008, 06:42 PM   #28
Senior Dancer

nativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 384.00
Savings: 0.98
I have 3 kids 2 boys and a girl. With the boys I always tell them to bring their "raincoats" if your going in cover that thing at first they would say Ma I don't want to talk about this with you and I still tell them all the time and now they kinda expect it and laugh when I say it I'm sure with their eyes rollling (we talk on the phone) my oldest son is in the Army and talks to me about EVERYThING and his buddies say don't talk to your Ma like that but he always says to them my Ma and I have a very open relationship so back off.........lol My girl and I talk about sex also and she has said she's not ready for that stuff yet doesn't even have a steady boyfriend she's just too busy with school, dance, cheering and working for much else but I always said that I would have an open relationship with my kids so they knew where I stood on things like my Ma did with me. I'm hoping it works I think it might be since they tell me stuff they don't talk to their Dad about........anyway I'm off my soapbox now.

Becca
nativedancer5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2008, 06:21 AM   #29
walk your talk

tiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond repute
tiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 413.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhitley View Post
Personally (I know I'm going to get attacked for my beliefs), I feel that it's wrong. Sex is a gift given by the Creator (God) for marriage, and now days people just look at it as something to do when you 'love' someone; not when your married. That's why there's STD's because people steped out side of Gods will. That's just the way it is. You see, I know I will never get an STD because I never slept with anyone but my husband, and my husband will never get an STD because my husband only slept with me .
So, I think we need to get back to the real reason, and then if people decide that they still want sex, then they need to be responsible for their actions. Think about it, unprotected penis + vigina = baby (or std). I mean, I wasn't 'ready' to have a baby when I did, but I'm a much better person now for it!:) I wouldn't trade him for the world! And there is no such thing as a unwanted or unplaned baby. Baby's are always wanted and always loved. If you can't give that baby the proper care, there's other who can and want to.
Ok, I'm getting off my soap box now:)
im 100% with you... god can make plauges...

sometimes you have to live life as if what everyone else thinks does not matter, but is still a factor...
that even though you think you are so lost, you may be found...
no matter what comes in your life, it will be over come...
and that the real reason that you live is for love, and finding inner peace...
live free for what its worth an never let life hold you back from living
One person can make a difference----lets all of us give it a try.--- john f. Kennedy

other places u can find me...

]htt://www.myspace.com/hawkredfeather630
www.facebook.com/redfeather630
tiffany redfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2008, 06:39 AM   #30
walk your talk

tiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond repute
tiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond repute
i never knew it was native tradition to save yourself til you got married. i made that decision when i was 9. still holding to it... you know its tough. but then you remember why you are doing it. I get alot of crap from it though from both male and females... all ages too... but i agree to disagree. They have fun enjoying themselves and i pray for them. pray there are no unplanned babies, no sexually transmitted diseases, no deaths but most of all... what plauges the most... the heart ache and turmoil it can bring... not only to you but to the ones that love you. seeing you hurt...

im happy without having it... it is desired but its not necessary

i have nothing against sex. like someone else in here said its a great gift from our creator, much to be enjoyed. my friends that have sex i let them know as if a parent does a child... but im cool about it let them know in case they are thinking with the demon in the pants... then i lay off. some times it takes words from others to get your attention. to make you see where your life is headed before it gets there...

after its all thought about is it worth the 5-45 minutes of pleasure? its not just physical health we are talking about... but mental emotional health. but it does have its consequences. when i say consequences i mean good and bad. the meaning of the word means the outcome of something. with every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. law of physics... applies to just about everything out there. learn from other peoples mistakes... young and old... peers and parents.... your never too old to learn something. take everything in and make every occurrence a learning experience. everything has a story and a lesson. so listen to your head and your heart and ignore your groin... make the right decision and be happy with it :)

sometimes you have to live life as if what everyone else thinks does not matter, but is still a factor...
One person can make a difference----lets all of us give it a try.--- john f. Kennedy

Old 04-04-2008, 08:44 AM   #31
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 7,179.68
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneidaDreamer View Post
Before freaking out on me, just hear me out...

When I went to the Menominee Nations Annual last year, there was a booth right near the "Bowl" that was trying to educate people about STDs. They had small bags on their table that had condoms in them. I asked them if they were free, they replied yes. So I nabbed a bag! I thought cool man!
They also had a TV/VCR with a video running about STD's.

( I used to be a STD Counselor for the Navy at Boot Camp )
I saw young people from all walks of life and the whole Crayola Box. STD's aren't going away folks. Even if you don't believe in them, they definitely believe in you! .......
brudda.....anyone who would argue with you on this is a person who has not had to watch a friend die of AIDS, or seen a life full of potential get trashed for one bad choice.
(thats not to say that lives cant be steered back on course, but its not the norm)

box of trojans...7.99
package of pampers 14.99

living to the full extent of your potential.....pricless

wrap that rascle

I know the voices arent real
but man, they have some great ideas
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 03:58 PM   #32
walk your talk

good point flutemaker!

good comparison... not including formula for $30 a tub, bath supplies , doctor visits, baby food, sipper cupz an bottlez, carriers and car seats for your vehicle, and the time you need to spend with the child...

i have not had to watch someone die from aids but i know a guy that was a reallly good friend of mine quit being my friend cuz he found out he had a HPV the stain that causes cervical cancer. he blamed it on me cuz i warned him before hand. some ppl just dont want to own up to their own actions. :(

i do miss him dearly but he was such a drama queen

Old 04-07-2008, 05:41 PM   #33
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffany.redfeather View Post
good point flutemaker!

good comparison... not including formula for $30 a tub, bath supplies , doctor visits, baby food, sipper cupz an bottlez, carriers and car seats for your vehicle, and the time you need to spend with the child...

i have not had to watch someone die from aids but i know a guy that was a reallly good friend of mine quit being my friend cuz he found out he had a HPV the stain that causes cervical cancer. he blamed it on me cuz i warned him before hand. some ppl just dont want to own up to their own actions. :(

i do miss him dearly but he was such a drama queen
i had read somewhere once that by 2010 every one in america will have some connection to AIDS. we will all either know someone with HIV/AIDS (or who has died of it) or know someone who does.myself, ive lost 3 friends to AIDS, i know 2 more people who have it and my sister made 2 squares for the national AIDS quilt to honor 2 of her friends who died of AIDS

i totally agree with OD.... if we cant help people be smarter, at least help them be safer

Old 04-07-2008, 06:47 PM   #34
walk your talk

that gave me cold chills and goose bumps

Old 04-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #35
PowWows.com Addicts

Cool Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluteMaker View Post
brudda.....anyone who would argue with you on this is a person who has not had to watch a friend die of AIDS, or seen a life full of potential get trashed for one bad choice.
(thats not to say that lives cant be steered back on course, but its not the norm)

box of trojans...7.99
package of pampers 14.99

living to the full extent of your potential.....pricless

wrap that rascle

Yawa^ko for your support Flutemaker. And I am deeply sorry for your loss. AIDS is a very harsh reality in this strange AGE.
OneidaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 08:29 PM   #36
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,722.75
i agree to being celebate. i have been for a while, partly out of choice and partly out of not dating. whenever i had gotten involved with someone new before, i ask if the person was ever tested for any STD. i would suggest both of us going to get tested. sometimes that was a deal breaker.

bahnisiain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 09:00 PM   #37
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
i must be a freak of nature or something, cuz that doesnt sound like a bad idea at all. especially in a new relationship. after all its not just your heart that needs to be protected anymore

Old 04-08-2008, 11:23 PM   #38
walk your talk

always get tested... people lie threw their teeth

and oral sex is not the answer... ha

you can get warts, herpes, chlamydias, goneria, and syphilis in your mouth... not to mention oral thrush(yeast infection in your mouth)

Old 05-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #39
Mrz Rezdude

Kaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant future
all i know is that whole "saving it for marriage" thing is not necessarily in our traditional teachings (not even saving it for your spouse..although i will do that ) but anyway, i think it is a good way to show that being safe is cool and that the community supports ndns in all aspects of health. it's no different than the pink shawl breast cancer awareness booths, the diabetes tables, just sometimes we let personal morals get in the way.

hand 'em out, show them how to use them, and make sure it's before the '9 ayee!

what's up oneida? nice to see another wisconsinite!!!

Urban Indian Wellness Consortium

Nooktoo tsitaapi kainaiwa

USAF
Kaina1128 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2008, 11:11 PM   #40
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Don't forget the medical expenses Tiff< Flutemaker I also had a good friend die of aids, he was such a special person in my life & he just loved my son. Bruce alway took him places, bought clothes & every week took him to an Ice cream cone , so yep wrap your willie

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Last edited by Ginger; 05-13-2008 at 06:08 AM..
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links