Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree203Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Health Issues Life without hospitals Life without hospitals

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2014, 05:04 AM   #61
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 33,763.94
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by green5 View Post
This is a white man ego trick. You hide the real conversation, and appear more intelligent. You just hide the truth about the harm done by the technology with some joke and I look stupid.

Bravo and good luck.
No trick-FACT. I am way more concerned about radioactive waste with a half life of 1000 years leaking into the ocean than I am about pollution caused by cars. The Gulf of Mexico is still dying from the BP oil spill and I am more concerned about friends who can no longer make a living there because they are pulling up mutated and dying fish and shrimp, than I am about the pollution of cars.

You want to clean up the world-start with your county. Turkey has a tradition of some beautiful handcrafted rugs. You know what they do with the dye they use? It ends up in the rivers and streams or in the Earth where it pollutes with it's toxic chemicals.

You think I"m trying to trick you-google this stuff and you will see that I speak the truth.
windanncer and RDNKJ like this.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2014, 05:24 AM   #62
Pow Wow Visitor

green5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 132.58
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
No trick-FACT. I am way more concerned about radioactive waste with a half life of 1000 years leaking into the ocean than I am about pollution caused by cars. The Gulf of Mexico is still dying from the BP oil spill and I am more concerned about friends who can no longer make a living there because they are pulling up mutated and dying fish and shrimp, than I am about the pollution of cars.

You want to clean up the world-start with your county. Turkey has a tradition of some beautiful handcrafted rugs. You know what they do with the dye they use? It ends up in the rivers and streams or in the Earth where it pollutes with it's toxic chemicals.

You think I"m trying to trick you-google this stuff and you will see that I speak the truth.
Yes you trick me. You do as if I don't accept the faults committed by my country.

You elegantly changed the topic.

bye.
green5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2014, 05:30 AM   #63
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,669.61
Quote:
Yes you trick me. You do as if I don't accept the faults committed by my country.

Yeah...subs is pretty elegant.

Well, since you are so persistent.. I will tell you. The elite winkte society of the great smakaho nation can show you what you seek. There is one here who can help you on your journey.

He goes by @milehighsalute

You must be careful to be found worthy. It is a painful process, only the bravest warrior souls dare take this journey. If you are found worthy you will wear the esteemed rotund hat of the winkte warrior.

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2014, 05:37 AM   #64
small bead addict

subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

bye.
There are none so blind as those who will not see, and none so deaf as those who will not hear.

Bye.
windanncer likes this.

Old 10-31-2014, 05:38 AM   #65
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
Yeah...subs is pretty elegant.

Well, since you are so persistent.. I will tell you. The elite winkte society of the great smakaho nation can show you what you seek. There is one here who can help you on your journey.

He goes by @milehighsalute

You must be careful to be found worthy. It is a painful process, only the bravest warrior souls dare take this journey. If you are found worthy you will wear the esteemed rotund hat of the winkte warrior.
I do research on subconscious telepathy. I believe that this is the most serious thing ever done on this planet.

Bye
Old 10-31-2014, 06:30 AM   #66
small bead addict

Quote:
I do research on subconscious telepathy. I believe that this is the most serious thing ever done on this planet.

Bye
Yep-that's right up there with all that polluting technology.

You say you accept the faults committed by your country. Have you ever tried to do anything about it-tried to change things? Start what we call here a grassroots movement? Until you do, you are all talk as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by subeeds; 10-31-2014 at 06:32 AM..
Old 10-31-2014, 06:38 AM   #67
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Yep-that's right up there with all that polluting technology.

You say you accept the faults committed by your country. Have you ever tried to do anything about it-tried to change things? Start what we call here a grassroots movement? Until you do, you are all talk as far as I'm concerned.
I do research on susbonscious telepathy, my subconscisous character (standard and very destructive human character) reached me and I change it. The subconscious mind is very dangerous, I face the Devil illusion and I solve it by risking my life everyday.

I do research on supreme being. A good question:

Why people on this planet do not try to strenghen their telepathic connection with the supreme being?

I do it.

A very frightening experience but I do it.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:58 AM   #68
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer likes this.

"Show me somethin"
Old 10-31-2014, 06:59 AM   #69
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 71,318.40
I have noticed that are very selective about which posts you reply to. I have replied to most of your posts with logical and intelligent points. You have not really replied to my posts with any logical counterpoint which to me says that either you can't form any intelligent counterpoint or you are accepting my posts as the truth. In the posts that you have replied to you just deflected to something else.
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2014, 07:20 AM   #70
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 45,713.32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
I can almost bet that next time you cut yourself on a rusted piece of metal that you will be praying that you got a tetanus shot or you'll be rushing to the hospital once a bacterial infection sets in.
I find it fascinating that those who promote human depopulation for the good of the planet seem to prescribe that early death for others. But when they get sick, all bets are off. After all they have an important task, serving as a voice in the wilderness. Green5's continued annoying presence on the internet tells me he don't exactly abjure technology.

Quote:
The fact that there are pain-killers in the nature is a proof that hospitals are not needed. But white man is thirsty to invent.

What the heck do you think was happening when the first Sumerian collected gum from a injured poppy plant? Inventing.

Speaking of which, since you're so into painkillers... What the heck do you need the New World for? Turkey is one of the leading producers of legal opium. The poppy produces molecules exquisitely keyed to the receptors within the human nervous system. Drugs derived from opium remain the gold standard for relief of severe pain, with lower toxicity than other synthetic or natural derived pain killers like salicylates.

Since you seem to think the only health care we need is relief of pain, you're set.

Before you lecture me any further about how I should live on this earth: I choose to live and work with the world as it exists. I wager my work on lower energy lighting, sensors to reduce energy use within commercial and residential buildings, and concentrators for solar cells has done more to reduce human impact on the environment than your pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo. But then again, I suspect you'd consider me insufficiently Native because I'm an Indian with patents.

Quote:
If I were you I would analyze the white man more carefully.

I have, that's how I knew this conversation would follow the usual template:

White man: "Indians believe (do, share) (fill in the blank) .

Indian: "You're mistaken."

White man: "No, I am not. You don't know your people real ways, but I do."

White man "No, I am not. You're just ignorant (naive, selfish, racist)."

White man "No, you are."

Indian: "%$#* this."
windanncer, subeeds, RDNKJ and 1 others like this.

Last edited by OLChemist; 10-31-2014 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: Added great quote from Toolbox & so ticked I was omitting words
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2014, 07:24 AM   #71
Pow Wow Committee

She said

"An Indian with patents"

I love it

That has to be the best post I have seen
windanncer and subeeds like this.

"Show me somethin"
Old 10-31-2014, 07:39 AM   #72
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 45,713.32
So if I follow the argument, I use that term loosely, the solution to ameliorating the effect of human civilization on the planet is: narcotics, navel-gazing, and early death. Well the progression from narcotics to death sounds about right.

Dayum, I thought I got a pass on the sixties because I was 2 during Woodstock.
windanncer, subeeds, RDNKJ and 1 others like this.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2014, 07:46 AM   #73
Pow Wow Visitor

Thank you for the discussion. I was surprised that you defend technology but that's OK.

I am not convinced that my comfort worths:

https://feww.files.wordpress.com/200...ll-spit-nz.jpg
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...onth-high.html

This becomes easier when I strengthen my connection with supreme being.

Bye bye
Old 10-31-2014, 07:51 AM   #74
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Thank you for the discussion. I was surprised that you defend technology but that's OK.

UK factories soar to 10-month high | The Sun |News|Sun City

Bye bye
Translation:

Thanks for the discussion... you are not the true Indians I think you should be.

I am not convinced my comfort is worth the lives of a bunch of photo-shopped dead mammals

My non sequitur telepathic navel staring (or gazing as @OLChemist called it) makes this all easier to deal with.

Bye bye ... but not really
wardancer, windanncer and subeeds like this.

"Show me somethin"

Last edited by gilisi; 10-31-2014 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: I stole OLChemists term LOL
Old 10-31-2014, 10:02 AM   #75
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 71,318.40
My point, which I made in comment #69, has been proven. You, green5, won't respond to me directly because you can't form a logical counterpoint to anything that I have said.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2014, 11:00 AM   #76
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 47,797.15
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
You just hide the truth about the harm done by the technology with some joke and I look stupid.

You pretty much did that all on your own.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2014, 12:41 AM   #77
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

UK factories soar to 10-month high | The Sun |News|Sun City

Bye bye
Dang , I went to that one link and the first thing I saw was that I could be a curvy girl ! That's just impossible !

(second link) Evidently I have excellent peripheral vision !
windanncer, subeeds and gilisi like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 11-01-2014 at 12:45 AM..
Old 11-01-2014, 12:56 AM   #78
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
No I sound with someone who is awake.

You cannot see what technology did?

I do not understand how you can defend it.

Think about the car. THE CAR!!! Everywhere!!!
LOL I think this was the quote of the month

effing random technology!!

windanncer likes this.

"Show me somethin"
Old 11-01-2014, 01:14 AM   #79
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
Well , there's always alternatives :

windanncer, subeeds and RDNKJ like this.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 11-01-2014, 01:21 AM   #80
Pow Wow Committee

windanncer likes this.

"Show me somethin"
Sponsored Links