Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Health Issues Prayers for Trinity Prayers for Trinity

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Silver Moon

Items 49 Access
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
silvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond repute
silvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,311.12
Savings: 0.00
Prayers for Trinity

I have a friend whose grand daughter is in Nation wide children's hospital. She is is pretty bad shape and they don't know if she will make it. I am lighting a candle for her on my altar and Trinity Hope's grand father is asking for people to pray for her and send positive energy to her and her family.
This is a sad situation the little baby is 2 months old and she went to get her shots. The local health department gave her 2 months worth of shots at once and within ten hours she had a stroke and they took her to their local hospital and she was life flighted to Nation Wide Childrens in Columbus Ohio Hospital where she is now on life support. She has bleeding on the brain and blood behind her eyes. The doctors say if she lives she will be blind and Possibly severely handicap.

We are asking for prayers and positive healing energy to find little Trinity and her family.

Sometimes the cup is have empty, Sometimes it is half full. I just want to know who keeps drinking my .
silvermoon2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2013, 03:16 AM   #2
Tiny Tot Dancer

Items Treasure ChestGuitar
Elo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,333.95
My sincere & heartfelt, positive and healing thoughts are being sent to this little Angel. She will be on my mind as I lie down to sleep tonight and when I awake tomorrow.

May the Great Spirit grant her the strength to fight off the overdose of vaccinations and allow her to return to the good health and happiness she enjoyed before this needless tragedy occured. May her parents, grandmother and the rest of her family find the strength to make it through this tragic time. I hope they are able to take some comfort in knowing many people, strangers and friends alike, will be praying and pulling for her recovery.

This is such a horrible thing to read...a healthy baby goes in for shots and this terrible, yet preventable incident occured. Because of many different reasons, many times the people we trust to provide nothing but top notch, excellent and professional care do not pay proper attention to the task at hand. It is unfortunate that these things happen, but they are avoidable with proper and adequate staffing with the people in charge of caring for their patients and paying attention to the task at hand.
Not to take over this post but I know first hand how important things can be overlooked or not propertly performed by doctors and nurses. When I was in the hospital for my heart issues I found two things the nurses were doing wrong and if it were not for my noticing and immediately pointing out their careless mistakes, I too could have been left in a serious situation solely due to their negligence. I was quick to deliver a stern and harsh reprimand to the offending individuals in my case. While they were shocked at my harsh words and somewhat dramatic blow up, after being a kind and cooperating patient up to that point, I think deep down they appreciated my speaking up as I did. You have to be very aware of and question even the smallest of concerns as those things can quickly escalate to some pretty serious issues very quickly.
With all the Health care problems we are facing in the country, you would think the healthcare professionals and their superiors would constantly be on the top of their game and a comprehensive and viable backup plan set out before care begins.

Please keep us updated on her progress and recovery and let them know all of us here at Powwows.com are pulling for her rapid return to the angel her family knew before this happened. She will be returned to her loved ones to live a long and happy life.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #3
Silver Moon

Items 49 Access
silvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond repute
silvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond reputesilvermoon2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,311.12
Trinity is still in critical condition but they have been able to wean her off of oxygen and life support but it is still too soon to tell if she will fully recover. The family is grateful for all of the prayers and had a benefit for her today. They are thinking that she may have suffered some brain damage. But as I said it is too soon to tell. I will keep everyone posted.

Sometimes the cup is have empty, Sometimes it is half full. I just want to know who keeps drinking my .
silvermoon2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links