Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Health Issues Woman's Health and Spirituality Woman's Health and Spirituality

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
memeskoniniisikwe is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Question Woman's Health and Spirituality

I was wondering what the general consensus is on a woman being on her moon time and touching her sacred items such as medicine bundles, regalia and smudge.

I sometimes hear a woman needs to stay away from sacred things during her moon. I respect that rule that a woman should not dance at a powwow or wear her regalia while on the moon time but what about smudging and medicines?

Opinions?

Miigwech!
memeskoniniisikwe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 03:58 PM   #2
Ann

Ann111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond repute
I have deleted this post.

Last edited by Ann111; 08-13-2008 at 11:24 AM..
Ann111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 01:09 PM   #3
Broken Earth

Broken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by memeskoniniisikwe View Post
I was wondering what the general consensus is on a woman being on her moon time and touching her sacred items such as medicine bundles, regalia and smudge.

I sometimes hear a woman needs to stay away from sacred things during her moon. I respect that rule that a woman should not dance at a powwow or wear her regalia while on the moon time but what about smudging and medicines?

Opinions?

Miigwech!
There is no strength or power accept in the Creator.

Opinions, so many opinions, everyone having an opinion. We are asking for something more. A true spiritual guide - enlightened - realized, is not taking their answer from books or their imagination. This is important to know before we even ask someone, we must know that they are someone who knows - otherwise we are destroying real spirituality and real understanding with spiritual nonsense and imagination - polution and poison for the heart.

I will convey to you an answer from one who knows from very high spiritual stations. Someone in communication with ancient spiritually authorized knowers - those in the gathering or Pow Wow of Divine Presence. This is the real gathering the real Pow Wow. People invited to these gatherings are the ones who know, the ones who should be followed, the ones who are authorized to lead. No one else. These gatherings are attended by spirtually high and authorized leaders from all the worlds tribes - all races - all colors. At any given time there are only 124,000 living ones on earth at any given time - but so many that have already passed on to the Creator.

What I remember likely only represents a very small amount of the overall knowledge - I am not speaking from my own connection here - right now - only what was conveyed to me through my wife from someone who knows. Our own connection only makes it known that this is someone really connected and whose words can be trusted.

The main reason for not attending spiritual gatherings during your moon-time is because the dead blood is disliked by spiritual beings and they stay away from the gathering. When you attend a real spiritual circle, hundreds of thousands of spiritual beings are also attending - some high ones are seeing what is otherwise unseen to most. They know when a women enters during her moon-time because they witness the reaction of the spiritual beings in attendance as you and I might see the displeaure of people in attendance if someone entering who has not bathed. True ones are not going to attempt to tell you or convince you of what just happened - they speak to people on the level of their own understanding. But the reason behind this has nothing to do with a woman being dirty, it has to do with the aversion the spiritual beings (not just humans), have to dead blood as only dead blood is removed during moon-time.

During moon-time women do not miss out on any of the spiritual benefits of attending these gatherings as they recieve the benefits already for respecting the gathering by not attending.

For men, they must do cupping (hijama) to remove dead blood and will find many health benefits from doing so. This is a form of ancient medicine that needs to be adopted by all noble native people.

Peace

Last edited by Broken Earth; 08-08-2008 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: small addition
Broken Earth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #4
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 118,564.58
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Earth View Post

Opinions, so many opinions, everyone having an opinion. We are asking for something more. A true spiritual guide - enlightened - realized, is not taking their answer from books or their imagination. This is important to know before we even ask someone, we must know that they are someone who knows - otherwise we are destroying real spirituality and real understanding with spiritual nonsense and imagination - polution and poison for the heart.

I will convey to you an answer from one who knows from very high spiritual stations. Someone in communication with ancient spiritually authorized knowers - those in the gathering or Pow Wow of Divine Presence. This is the real gathering the real Pow Wow. People invited to these gatherings are the ones who know, the ones who should be followed, the ones who are authorized to lead. No one else.

What I remember likely only represents a very small amount of the overall knowledge - I am not speaking from my own connection here - right now - only what was conveyed to me through my wife from someone who knows. Our own connection only makes it known that this is someone really connected and whose words can be trusted.

The main reason for not attending spiritual gatherings during your moon-time is because the dead blood is disliked by spiritual beings and they stay away from the gathering. When you attend a real spiritual circle, hundreds of thousands of spiritual beings are also attending - some high ones are seeing what is otherwise unseen to most. They know when a women enters during her moon-time because they witness the reaction of the spiritual beings in attendance as you and I might see the displeaure of people in attendance if someone entering who has not bathed. True ones are not going to attempt to tell you or convince you of what just happened - they speak to people on the level of their own understanding. But the reason behind this has nothing to do with a woman being dirty, it has to do with the aversion the spiritual beings (not just humans), have to dead blood as only dead blood is removed during moon-time.

During moon-time women do not miss out on any of the spiritual benefits of attending these gatherings as they recieve the benefits already for respecting the gathering by not attending.

For men, they must do cupping (hijama) to remove dead blood and will find many health benefits from doing so. This is a form of ancient medicine that needs to be adopted by all noble native people.

Peace
What specific tribe does this teaching come from?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #5
Broken Earth

Broken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these partsBroken Earth is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
What specific tribe does this teaching come from?
"We have created you as divergent tribes so that you may come to know one another"

There is only one tribe amongst those who have become fully realized human beings and have lost the need to have an identity all their own. We are nothing! When you become nothing, no identity exists, then you may enter the Ocean of Oneness - then you become something. Now you belong to the real tribe - the tribe of Oneness - you become someone who knows.

Mud was gathered from all parts of the world and the honored human being was fashioned from these various collections of mud in their different hues and makeup. My mud is better than your mud, no, we are all earth. Do not make division, loose your identity, become a fully realized human being - enter the tribe of the Ocean of Oneness! Find real power and real peace.

Not the answer you are asking for but the answer you need to hear.

Peace
Old 08-08-2008, 01:49 PM   #6
Broken Earth

When the earth is ravaged and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds, and who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green again.

They will be known as the warriors of the Rainbow

Old Native American Prophecy

Last edited by Broken Earth; 08-08-2008 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: format
Old 08-08-2008, 06:39 PM   #7
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
i got scared for a minuit there, i look to see who else was on this thread and i saw

Health ,moon time , spirituality,woman

oh my gosh i thought new members and thay are all here...
well i checked it again and i was just reading the tags oh well close scare...

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 08-08-2008 at 06:42 PM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 09:52 PM   #8
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by memeskoniniisikwe View Post

Opinions?

Miigwech!
I saw this thread, but didn't read it or post to it 'til now.

You really should go to an Elder woman of your Nation for the answer's to the questions that you are asking about. One, preferribly a woman of that nation who has been around ceramony and public events such as pow wow's for many years and ask these questions. You should NOT go to a man. Although many men might have heard things or think that they know things, only a woman truely knows what a woman goes through and the whys that you are asking about.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #9
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Earth View Post

I will convey to you an answer from one who knows from very high spiritual stations. Someone in communication with ancient spiritually authorized knowers - those in the gathering or Pow Wow of Divine Presence. This is the real gathering the real Pow Wow. People invited to these gatherings are the ones who know, the ones who should be followed, the ones who are authorized to lead. No one else. These gatherings are attended by spirtually high and authorized leaders from all the worlds tribes - all races - all colors. At any given time there are only 124,000 living ones on earth at any given time - but so many that have already passed on to the Creator.

Peace
I looked at your profile and you state Choctaw and Iroquios nations. I have blood family of the Choctaw Nation (although I am NOT Choctaw) and very close friends who are: Seneca, Mohawk, Oneida, Onendaga and Cayuga and I have never heard these things before.

OH and this is NOT Cherokee either. I've learned from a traditional woman or women Elders on my ways and beliefs and the above is not even close to any of it or making any sense to me, really.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #10
Broken Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
I looked at your profile and you state Choctaw and Iroquios nations. I have blood family of the Choctaw Nation (although I am NOT Choctaw) and very close friends who are: Seneca, Mohawk, Oneida, Onendaga and Cayuga and I have never heard these things before.

OH and this is NOT Cherokee either. I've learned from a traditional woman or women Elders on my ways and beliefs and the above is not even close to any of it or making any sense to me, really.
There is no strength and no power accept in the Creator.

There is a higher level of understanding that transcends all tribal customs, opinions and tribal customs. We may celebrate our cultural differences and enjoy our various customs. However, a fully realized human being from any tribe are all on the same page and understanding things the same. These are the tribal truths that are constant no matter what tribal custom or tribal culture you follow. Most tribal people are not on this level of understanding and those who are are not forcing the issue or asking people to accept things beyond thei understanding - but generally speaking, tribal people need to be careful to say - this is all their is, or I have not heard this - placing knowledge, wisdom and understnading in a preconceived box. Making limitations on knowledge.

We are all on different levels and we must all try to find others higher than us and sit with them so that we may be brought higher. Do not limit the possibilities.

There are tribal truths that can be found everywhere in the world. I have learned many of these essential tribal truths - truths that have been lost ver the years in other tribes - from tribes who follow the Sufi Way. While some tribal truths are lost here - others are well preserved and have it more right than other tribes in the world. But the real human beings who have been raised to a certain level from all tribes - they are all on the same page. These very special people represent 124,000 in the world at any given time. They do not always appear as elders or wise men and women. Often times they come as mentally retarded or appear to be lower people in the community. They are normally not from the celebrated elected officials - they do not want leadership and often shun the responsibility - only accepting it when ordered by Divine order.

It is not easy to find them because as long as you are in this world you can not benefit from them - so it is pointless for them to reveal themselves. Amongst the nobel Native American tribes, it is time, many are coming out now and they may not be the one's you expect. Those ready will accept, those who do not, will be swept away with the others - garbage people.

We are not selling anything here - you may accept or not.

Truth is truth, not from imagination or opinion.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:38 AM   #11
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Wow when you speak of "Divine order" that way you sound like you took this info from the Bible and are twisting and changing it to fit in the topic here and to your own agenda. Just my opinion here. I don't think that the Christian community would be too thrilled with that one if that's what you are doing.

For one, I know I'm not ready or interested in what you are giving out, I can't speak for anyone else here.

Well, you are in this world and so how is it that they've revealed themselves to you?

There is No such thing as "PANINDIANISM", so there is no total one Tribe. We all have our own beliefs and ways about us although many may be similar--we respect each other to accept those differences and not try to force anyone to live in one way or even our way. That was the Europeans who did that many years ago when they came to this country and it is their ways that they still try to force on others. We do not do such things, which is why she is being told by some of us to go and talk to an Elder of her Tribe/Nation.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:19 AM   #12
were home

2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
hello ,brokenearth
2lines here, i from family lines in the Choctaw and Northen Woodland Native Peoples.
as im reading you post i have a few Q for you if i may ask

i wondering if yall are part of the rainbow family.

are you aware that this is a powwow site.

are you aware that even tho thus far you have not tryed to get to know anyone here befor trying to again support for your cause, in this you have shown offense

you spelled Choctaw wrong in you profile.
im not a great speller either, not by far but do you spell Choctaw diffrently?

i dont know how long you have been reading from powwows.com but you will see soon anuff that the things you seek wount be givin to you, with out the true and proper way in asking for the wisdom.if you are who you say you are, you dont need to ask a ppl becouse the wisdom would have been given to you from grace to goodwill for the ppl ,not for one to claim a higher place of knowlage.
and if you looking for beliver as you belive this soundes like a door knocker like if you dont follow my understanding well you lose.
i dont mean you any harm,really world travler when in any of your travles did you walk in to a place and make your claims and get anything but what fixing to happen to you at this site.

i dont know how you will recive this but you need to hear it

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 08-09-2008 at 10:48 AM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #13
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 118,564.58
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
hello ,brokenearth
2lines here, i from family lines in the Choctaw and Northen Woodland Native Peoples.

are you aware that even tho thus far you have not tryed to get to know anyone here befor trying to again support for your cause, in this you have shown offense

i dont know how long you have been reading from powwows.com but you will see soon anuff that the things you seek wount be givin to you, with out the true and proper way in asking for the wisdom.if you are who you say you are, you dont need to ask a ppl becouse the wisdom would have been given to you from grace to goodwill for the ppl ,not for one to claim a higher place of knowlage.
and if you looking for beliver as you belive this soundes like a door knocker like if you dont follow my understanding well you lose.
i dont mean you any harm,really world travler when in any of your travles did you walk in to a place and make your claims and get anything but what fixing to happen to you at this site.

You go with ur bad self 2lines! Doing the prophesy thing and all!!!

Way to tell him girl!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #14
Broken Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
Wow when you speak of "Divine order" that way you sound like you took this info from the Bible and are twisting and changing it to fit in the topic here and to your own agenda. Just my opinion here. I don't think that the Christian community would be too thrilled with that one if that's what you are doing.

For one, I know I'm not ready or interested in what you are giving out, I can't speak for anyone else here.

Well, you are in this world and so how is it that they've revealed themselves to you?

There is No such thing as "PANINDIANISM", so there is no total one Tribe. We all have our own beliefs and ways about us although many may be similar--we respect each other to accept those differences and not try to force anyone to live in one way or even our way. That was the Europeans who did that many years ago when they came to this country and it is their ways that they still try to force on others. We do not do such things, which is why she is being told by some of us to go and talk to an Elder of her Tribe/Nation.
Timmy Tiger

I understand your position and I am not trying to take you away from your own belief, your own tribe, your own culture. These are things to be celebrated - to a point and withing the proper perspective. For example, the diverse forms of food we eat - no one is suggesting we all eat boiled potatoes.

What is important to understand here is in part what you yourself are eluding to - that we should not impose our understanding and beliefs on others. People are free to live as they see fit. Again, we are not selling anyone on anything here, especially Christian dogma or as I like to call it the Christian Taliban as all faith groups and belief systems have there adherants to "our way or no way" type of mantality.

UI have traveled the world and found tribal truths in many places that few, if any of you may have been exposed to before. All I am saying is that if you continue holding fast to your own identity simply because it is who your elders who you believe you are following and you do not recognize that the Christian influences and "demonocracy" system followed in the West has crept in and poluted much of the old ways, then you like most are part of your own Chactaw, wahtever, Taliban all your own.

We must all be open to a universal truth that is One Truth. Every faith groups or way to the Creator has some aspects of belief that are true more than others. If you look at them and have a healthy frame of refrence of real truth - Divine truth - you can filter out the good from the false - but only to the extent that you have lost your own identity. To say "I am" anything is to follow something other than the Creator - your own identity, belief - ego, way - call it what you want.

Those who have arrived, including many noble elders from all the Native tribes, have trenscended belief and have become knowers. They are not easy to find because most people are not accepting - they prefer to say "I am" and do not have the ability to follow a real spiritual guide - no matter what tribe or way.

I am not the first to have said this, nor is it coming from me. Many elders pointed out that a bunch of sticks can not be broken but a single stick can easily be snapped. The division and individual identities of the Native tribes as well as all the tribes of the world is what causes conflict and wars. The white man divided and concured the tribes through much of the same means they are dividing and concuring tribes from other nations. With Native Americans they put forth the message of Savages so they could turn the perception of their own populations away from the fact that they were killing and raping human beings. Less than human was the message and then they proceeded to take your land and gold.

Toda it is terrorists and it is land and oil. The animals amongst the tribes who were not human beings and were full of greed - traitors to their own people, only reinforced this message. Nothing has changed.

This is not to say that the Native Americans were not with some blame and that Arabs do not bare much responsibility for the situation they find themselves in. It was their non-human behavior, greed, identities, division, that made them such easy and willing prey.

For many Native Americans, those days are over. What was once persecuted and abused - on the bottom, will now rise to the top.

I am not saying this to be someone important or impress you - I do not care what people think of me or what I am saying - it is not my responsibility to fix or change people, no! Only to say the truth.

I have been accepted by the elders and the elders elders, and have sat with them in a circle, a gathering from many tribes of the world, call it whatever you want.

My son is a great spiritual warrior, amongst the living 124,000, when he was still in this world, he was in the top 700, perhaps higher. His spirit is now busy here in America, his residence, station, tomb, is in the holy land of New Mexico - in stolen Native land. He is a driving force in the Americas now and nothing can touch him because he is no longer of this world and even if he was, still nothing is touching him.

I swear to you the time is near - prepare yourself by loosing your individual identity.

Those who say I am this, or I am that, will not make the cut.

Anyone arguing with this is only talking from their imagination.

Not accepting it, OK, no one is selling anything.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:01 PM   #15
were home

Thank you JD,but im just stating the obvious.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #16
Broken Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
hello ,brokenearth

Very bad speller and rarely ever review what I write as then it comes from the mind, not the heart.

You do wish to know my identity and give you a title or a name for what I am, and I would suggest this is mostly to argue with me. I am not here to argue with anyone.

I am very much aware this is a PowWow site but I am not sure what that means - "that we can only talk about PowWow's"? I was first responding to a question about spirituallity and moon cycles as I believed the question to be sincere and I had, not opinion, or conjecture to offer, but real knowledge.

If you are only accepting what comes from abranded identity and are not open to a universal truth, then I am affraid you will never understand what is being said. People will often kill to protect their own identities - as we are seeing around the world.

I do see this deteriorating into endless arguments and egoism, so I will likely stop posting as I am not here to waste my time your yours. What has already been said should be enough for those who are able to understand.

Never been to a rainbow gathering, would like to check it out sometime.

Peace
Old 08-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #17
were home

ok this would be wise of you at this time,and i reminded you that a powwow site is formed by the ppl of a powwow formed by a nation of ppls following thier elders and tribal order.

not to say that you might find some symphtdic to you efferts...your just not going about it in the right way,

and even tho you find your self to be of higher conshoness,to foget your manners says to much about your indity.
this will keep you from a grater understanding,i belive you gona look for the road of least restance.maybe looking for ones who are hungey and lonely lost of hope and feed them a parcher drink of water.idk just seems your able to talk but not walk.
i dont want to take this any futher with you either,
im not opposed to you being here just if you are, a more hummble aproch is called for any where you go.
wow for a man to say the native ppl way is to save the earth and the ppl on it,then wipe his feet on the very ppl wisdom he seeks is just a bit of a mind blower.

i have spoken from my heart too.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #18
were home

btw the words spoken to me from JD are held in high esteem, but giving with a warning... we dont openly prophesie,a taboo to do so, so there again in your own thoughts you saw ego or counting coop nither was taking place at that junctur.
it you who dont understand.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:25 PM   #19
Broken Earth

As you like.

Lets hope we both find higher stations.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:51 PM   #20
were home

chuchal ,a little with that....

i dont have any expatishon about what my life holds i have a will and grace that sees me through.
and that im thankfull for.