Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Health Issues Woman's Health and Spirituality Woman's Health and Spirituality

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #21
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant future
Credits: 4,123.81
Savings: 1.00
Deleted

Last edited by Kaina1128; 11-14-2018 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Deleted
Kaina1128 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 07:41 AM   #22
Junior Dancer

SheTurtle is a name known to all
Credits: 999.17
Savings: 0.00

Ummmm....Thanks, but no thanks, Broken Earth.

The following is from their website. Bolded areas and italics are mine.

Quote:
Dedication

The Broken Earth project was first and foremost inspired by a young saint of seventeen who departed this world after a battle fought against the medical mafia that ultimately was responsible for his death. Yusef's Maqam

During his struggle to live, young Yusef, went in and out of spiritual experiences that would often end in wisdoms far beyond the mind of a seventeen year old boy. His repeated desire was to help people in their struggle to be fully realized human beings. His focus was often on the children of the world and the American Indian population of which he was a member of both the noble Iroquois and Cherokee tribes. Yusef was also Arab, English and Irish which gave him a unique perspective on the world today. More about Saint Yusef here. In his honor we focus and dedicate our efforts in service to the common Creator of all mankind. Yusef''s Maqam (residence) or tomb is located in Abiquiu providing both a spiritual protection and power to this local enchanting land and all of North America.

Broken Earth, on behalf of this young saint, is dedicated first to the children of the world then to the healing that must take place in the Native American tribes in order for America to be whole and shed it's violent nature, followed by all the people of the world who must come together to mend the Broken Earth.

We also dedicate this work to Yusef''s Spiritual Guide, Teacher and Chief, the Pole of Creation and the Proof of Generosity.

The spirit of another saint Tara Khatchatorian or Khadija as she was often called, helps to carry forth the Broken Earth effort. The last year of her life 2006 to 2007 was spent as a caretaker for the honor of a noble women saint, Hala Sultan, whose Maqam (residence) or tomb is on the isle of Cyprus in Larnaka.

Please keep us in your prayers!
SheTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #23
Teen Dancer

Kaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant futureKaina1128 has a brilliant future
Deleted

Last edited by Kaina1128; 11-14-2018 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Deleted
Old 08-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #24
Junior Dancer

Quote:
NEW AGER ALERT!!! another person on this site presuming to tell us about ourselves...ugh
What's worse is that they presume they can fix us.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #25
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
i found the topic upsetting,and wonder why if anything , what was he looking for and why.

i rembered that God is and was and will be anything and everthing that comes from him.so... ....
Old 08-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #26
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTurtle View Post
What's worse is that they presume they can fix us.
I didn't know we were "broken."
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 04:07 PM   #27
Junior Dancer

outershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond repute
outershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,712.26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann111 View Post
I have not been involved in this myself. I read about this and I think this article is very informative and I liked what it said. But you read this, please. It has both sides of the picture but it is very respectful. Please let me know what you think about it.

Here it is:

The Gift From the Moon; how moontime came to women and how it might be honored
did you not find it weird that the article was written by a guy?
Old 08-11-2008, 04:25 PM   #28
Junior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by outershell View Post
did you not find it weird that the article was written by a guy?
It gets even weirder.

Here's a link to the magazine that the article came from. Sacred Hoop Magazine It even shows a picture of Nicholas Noble Wolf, aka Nicholas Wood.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #29
Junior Dancer

outershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond repute
outershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond reputeoutershell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Earth View Post
When the earth is ravaged and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds, and who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green again.

They will be known as the warriors of the Rainbow

Old Native American Prophecy
lol.... i wouldn't buy a used car from someone who smiled like that....
Sheikh Nazim Al-Haqqani, Sheikh Abdullah, Sheikh Adnan

Last edited by outershell; 08-11-2008 at 04:30 PM..
outershell is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #30
were home

2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
please no more

ok it a big box full of what not ....claiming any thing good comes from them .....not playing nice if you ask me....my sourse dose not where a turban that i know of . the gifts i was borned with were just that gifts....unmeirted but giving just the same ...

and thier trying to get more than a used car off of yall

really
Old 08-11-2008, 05:42 PM   #31
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 118,564.58
All I know is that guy in the avy reminds me alot of the little guy on the box of...

Lucky Charms!

Without the little hat, of course.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #32
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
Red face

Things of this nature shouldn't be talked about on the internet. Whoever is asking needs to speak to their elders and if they don't know any elders then they need to find them, THATS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. We don't share anything sacred or sensitive about ourselves on the internet because all the newagers and those seeking and ready to grasp at any traditional knowledge will sieze that info and use it the way they interpret it and usually its wrong.

okay off my soapbox but please don't feed the newagers.... wanabis, rainbows, etc.....
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #33
were home

are you gona catch him?
Old 08-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #34
Ann

Ann111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond reputeAnn111 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
I am sorry that I replied at all.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #35
were home

i dont know what to say but i hop you feel better soon
Old 08-11-2008, 08:28 PM   #36
Teen Dancer

Deleted

Last edited by Kaina1128; 11-14-2018 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Deleted
Old 08-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #37
Junior Dancer

nafps just posted a thread on the consequences of new age frauds and plastic shaman messing around and selling ceremonies they shouldn't be messing around with....
Wilderness Rites and Anne Stine Cause Another Sweatlodge Death

sad, but this is what non-ndn's need to understand when they think there is no harm in "sharing"
Old 08-11-2008, 09:05 PM   #38
were home

yep , this thread has done a lot for showing why the ways are protected..
Old 08-12-2008, 06:56 AM   #39
Junior Dancer

Quote:
this thread needs to be closed. if a thread about lodges was closed because it was a "touchy subject", a thread discussing the strength of a woman's energy over the internet should be as well.

you're right, wannabes don't need to see this.
Agreed.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:44 AM   #40
were home

morning yall i think the only why for what been posted to be hid again is to use your edite oppshon.dose locking the thread stop readers from hitting a google look up and finding this thread no
it will stay on line as long as it on the page.
i know no one wants to deleat post but in this i think no one will blame anyone
for doing so..