Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree17Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow FAQ's AZTLAN - what is it? AZTLAN - what is it?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #21
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,821.65
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyoteh View Post
if i was writing about you guys, i would be interviewing you and not sharing a story.

I would be collecting info and reiterating your stories.
But you have given no story for me to write about.

Soldiers are not warriors. Theres a difference. Soldiers are hired guns that work for corporations and follow orders rather than whats right and wrong. I don't question there skill, or their dedication, nor their discipline. They are bad *** in that area.

Warriors fight for and protect their people. But i guess who your people are can determine that.

But now that you mention custer. A native warrior would never join custer's army. Custer and his army is the enemy.

but it seems that some have forgotten that.

Some like who? I don't like where this is going. There are a good many stories of native warriors today. Just because they are in the American military, you can't presume to understand their reasons for fighting, or that they are treacherous.
Agaliha Tsiwodi likes this.

"Show me somethin"

Last edited by gilisi; 10-02-2014 at 09:52 PM..
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2014, 10:03 PM   #22
Junior Dancer

koyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scale
Credits: 570.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
[/b]
Some like who? I don't like where this is going. There are a good many stories of native warriors today. Just because they are in the American military, you can't presume to understand their reasons for fighting, or that they are treacherous.

exactly.

but i do understand. if you understand, have the same understanding toward all natives, even the disconnected ones.
even the ones who decided not to join custers armies and instead choose to be against custers armies.

have the same understanding for the natives who today fight the system. its the same , just different sides.
koyoteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2014, 03:28 AM   #23
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,821.65
Quote:
exactly.

but i do understand. if you understand, have the same understanding toward all natives, even the disconnected ones.

even the ones who decided not to join custers armies and instead choose to be against custers armies.

have the same understanding for the natives who today fight the system. its the same , just different sides.
What the F?

First you call native soldiers traitors, now you pretend to agree?

It's official. You are a nut job.

the same? you said this:
Quote:
"what are the vets and native SOLDIERS doing about it?

nothing, they are on the wrong side.

THey are now in Custer's Army.

THe warriors are the ones fighting for the peoples lands, the water, health care, and rights. ANd they have no guns. THey are outnumbered. And still they fight.

and yes natives do get chastised and jailed and killed here for fighting back.

if you haven't seen any of that , maybe cause you haven't decided to protect anyone yet."
Are you drunk? You said you live in L.A. So you have been chastised and jailed for fighting the good fight eh?

Hmmm
Agaliha Tsiwodi likes this.

"Show me somethin"

Last edited by gilisi; 10-03-2014 at 03:44 AM..
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2014, 03:32 PM   #24
Junior Dancer

koyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scale
understanding goes two ways.

understanding does not imply agreement or disagreement.

understanding does not imply condonement.

understanding doesn't mean 'in all cases'.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #25
Junior Dancer

if poeple want to get judgemental and have standards for who and what is real and fake and what is a sellout and traitorous, then i can play along.

using the same logic, then no one should be left out. Not just one group of people selected and targeted.

so soldiers can be used as well. why not? why is it wrong one way and not the other?

or christians can be singles out ? why not? why is it wrong one way and not the other?

its not really about what i believe , rather the point being about the logic people use to target one group of being while excluding their own selves and their people.

for me , thats nutty.

however, i made another thread about soldiers and got a good response from a guy that i actually like. He may have just changed my mind about some things.

like you said approach is important.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #26
Junior Dancer

of course i been chastised. not me specifically but the gruops i been involved with.

then later things get smoothed out.

people who do wrong get chastised.

people who do right get chastised too.

getting chastised doesn't imply right or wrong then.

getting chastised by christians for supporting the heathens , doesn't bother me.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:40 PM   #27
Junior Dancer

getting chastised by cops and punished through jail, for 'fighting the good fight' , nothing wrong with that.

might be better not to get jailed though.
Sponsored Links