Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree146Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow FAQ's destroying the myth of aztlan and aztec HOBBYISTS destroying the myth of aztlan and aztec HOBBYISTS

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2014, 10:22 PM   #141
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
koyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scale
Credits: 570.41
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
ok.....i will name one......a mexica who fell in love with communism....studied it in school....moved to serbia as a journalist and now he and his buddy victor advocate other azlanistas to go get training fighting for russia......i am talking of one joaquin flores.....the syncretic studies guy...........now i do agree that russia is in the right and the US is backing up a very bad man, but telling other chicano US citizens it is their duty to go over and take arms, especially if the US gets more involved, to take arms against their fellow americans? thats treason if you ask me..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs2U...ature=youtu.be

look at video at :58 mark......recognize victor? one of the main mexica dudes......they claim to be exporting alot more able chicano and INDIAN bodies.......this is why i said earlier they were DANGEROUS
joaquin flores. ok . i will look that up. i didn't see anything in the video.
This is good you point this out. but for me, i have a different reason for it being good that its pointed out.

If MM is recruiting for foreign armies, then i would start there, if MM is against the foreign U.S.A. army, then i see no reson why they should join other white peoples armies.

HOWEVER, that being said. Lots of natives, and their lost descendants, are recognizing that the U.S. army, canadian army, and the mexican army, are all the foreign invaders armies.
Lots of natives across the country do see the U.S. , canadian and mexican soldiers as paid guns for hire. because they get paid. ITs a job. SOme dictionaries call guns for hire, mercenaries. Lots of natives, not just 'mexica', see all soldiers as mercenaries.
They see anyone joining any of these armies as a type of treason.

in the end treason is really about who's team a person is on. They don't see it as treason.

I know theres a lot of natives who join armies, just for the sake of training and combat experience. With that i don't think they are caring what team they are on since they are against all the teams out there.

i am going to look again at :58.
koyoteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2014, 10:29 PM   #142
Junior Dancer

koyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scale
for sure , there are a lot of people here who have donned that red star.

it kind of died out , but was strong for a good 15 years or so.

i think its cause , again, most were kids and grew up.

a lot of people were donning that red star, because they liked some of what the red star stood for, sure. but many donned it just cause it was rebellious. Plain and simple.

i remember a time when a lot of natives were really into black sabbath, iron maiden, slayer and more and wore a lot "devil" styles. But like my cuz said, it wasn't cause they were into the devil, but they were being rebllious.

over here, many of us were anti red star, but on the grounds that if we were trying to be pro -tribal, and anti white govt, then fighting over capitalism, commmunism, marxism, or any of that didn't make sense.
i don't want to complicate thngs by becoming some other foreign style like communism.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:40 PM   #143
Junior Dancer

i wanna know more about this joaquin dude. Never heard of him.

what i am looking for is to see if he's for real, or a propaganda tool.

so much out there that isn't real.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:44 PM   #144
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 100,175.91
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyoteh View Post

its good to know who you are.
what a luxury.
thats nice.
Others don't have it so well. I support them and all of us to find that out.
Its a whole nutha experience being born not knowing those things. a whole other experience to not even know where to begin.
a whole nuthat experience to wake up one day and realize that everything you were born into was a lie.
And for natives who were born into it, to not knowing the experience of these things first hand, and putting the lost descendants down for their being born unknowing. FOr putting lost descdants down for making efforts to learn who they are.

theres something arrogant in that. something a bit conceited.

I have seen many many natives across the country have no respect for their elders. THey say there are elders and there are old people.
I have fought this idea for a very long time, but they are right.

Theres a reason native youth are/were disillusioned by the own elders. Not all, but some.

From alcohol abuse, to domestic abuse, to drugs, to rape and molestation. WE can't go anywhere in native land without running into these types of stories.

i am from a generation that wanted to undo these damages. but when old people do their best to tear down the younger ones, i am understanding why a lot of natives say "there are elders, and there are old people".

i don't know you in person. Maybe you are a very different person in person, and not somene who likes to make insults as a form of evidence.

anyone can make insults. but not everyone can make sense.
This is your first post. You came in without ever introducing yourself and started talking about anger, being unknowing, jumping on bandwagons and creating hate.

Respect is introducing yourself before you even think of beginning to speak. Where is YOUR respect?

Now you can't come in here and start talking like you know everything because those who KNOW see right through you.

What you took as insults were ways of making you come out and say who and what you truly are. Where were the insults?

Sit down in OUR house, sit and listen. Read what others have brought to the table before. Talk in a good way.

Like I said before. I am old. I've walked where you have walked.

You will learn challenging others is not what you want to do.

unknowing

This thread is full of misinformation.
WHat is valid is the anger that some feel when they hear this misinformation.
The listeners do not necessarily know how to filter what they hear, they don't know the history of other nations, and they don't know about all the sub groups that branched off because of it.

THey are unknowing and refuse to admit that they just don't know.

all they would have to do is ask questions about how things developeed to be the way they are now. For other nations AND their own nations.

But instead they jump on the anti mexican bandwagon of U.S. Patriots and Freemasons and create hate pages on FB and block everyone who shows them facts of history they never learned about.
It does'nt seem they want to know.
windanncer, subeeds and gilisi like this.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 10-14-2014 at 11:50 PM..
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2014, 11:48 PM   #145
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 100,175.91
Let me add. Tomorrow, I leave to go dance with my son. I don't drink, smoke, go to bars, or generally F up.

My son is 27. He is my baby. I raised him in a good way. Friday, we will enter the circle dancing Eagle Bustle.

You cannot change the past, but you can create the future.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2014, 11:49 PM   #146
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,898.11
Boom!!!
windanncer likes this.
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2014, 11:52 PM   #147
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,898.11
Quote:
so much out there that isn't real.
I know exactly where its at too. In your mirror. Go look...
windanncer likes this.
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2014, 12:39 AM   #148
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 27,237.05
i admit to repeating misinformation that i have heard......but i am trying to learn........most importantly i learned that what i dislike about mexinazis......most mexican ndns dislike also.......common ground........i now know what aztlan really is compared to what i am told it is by hate groups
Old 10-15-2014, 04:30 AM   #149
Junior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post

You cannot change the past, but you can create the future.
And that i truly believe in
Old 10-15-2014, 04:50 AM   #150
Junior Dancer

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
This is your first post. You came in without ever introducing yourself and started talking about anger, being unknowing, jumping on bandwagons and creating hate.

Respect is introducing yourself before you even think of beginning to speak. Where is YOUR respect?

Now you can't come in here and start talking like you know everything because those who KNOW see right through you.

What you took as insults were ways of making you come out and say who and what you truly are. Where were the insults?

Sit down in OUR house, sit and listen. Read what others have brought to the table before. Talk in a good way.

Like I said before. I am old. I've walked where you have walked.

You will learn challenging others is not what you want to do.

unknowing

This thread is full of misinformation.
WHat is valid is the anger that some feel when they hear this misinformation.
The listeners do not necessarily know how to filter what they hear, they don't know the history of other nations, and they don't know about all the sub groups that branched off because of it.

THey are unknowing and refuse to admit that they just don't know.

all they would have to do is ask questions about how things developeed to be the way they are now. For other nations AND their own nations.

But instead they jump on the anti mexican bandwagon of U.S. Patriots and Freemasons and create hate pages on FB and block everyone who shows them facts of history they never learned about.
It does'nt seem they want to know.
Undetstood. But respect goes both ways.

Insult is saying that aztlan is garbage. Pretty much thatvsums it up. It woukd be like me saying you or your yribe or family or ancestors are garbage. Not good.

This can be said in so many different ways.
Introducing myself. Well been on this site since 2009. Maybe not so much. But was here.

But ay i understand.
I know the whole routine of "who are you" .
Doesnt mean i am going to agree with it. Although most natives are cool with that, not everybody is ubtil they get to know each other. Not all people are the same even though a lot like to say we are all thw same on that part.

In getting to know people, take more than asking that. Takes conversation. Better is to meet but internet dont make that easy.
Some things are better asked syraight out " what do you mean by that?" Might find that i actually agree and tried to say same things but from a different angle.

I might asnswer " oh man i left out a word" or i might findbyou undetstood in a way i didnt mean, and i could correct myself even find a clearer way to write.

But to respond with a native story beimg garbage, that aint gonna help. So then i have to wonder about intent and motives.

Seen a lot of provocateurs stir up hostilities betqeen noethwrn and southern. Only people i can see benefitting from that are those against unity.

If thats not you , all i can say i that decided ti do my own chexking.

Privacy, is something else. Some dont want inity but want remain private. Thats ok.

Some tribes have had memebers come out hwre and take advantage of the ignorant. Also not cool.

But thwn the tribes complain about the studenta and the followera rather than the teaxhers.

I would rather hear solutiona than insults about stories being garbage. As long as that takes place, there will always be hostility betqeen indiviflduals

Typos due to touchscreen. Not gonna edit
Old 10-15-2014, 05:18 AM   #151
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,669.61
Quote:
Undetstood. But respect goes both ways.

Insult is saying that aztlan is garbage. Pretty much thatvsums it up. It woukd be like me saying you or your yribe or family or ancestors are garbage. Not good.

This can be said in so many different ways.
Introducing myself. Well been on this site since 2009. Maybe not so much. But was here.

But ay i understand.
I know the whole routine of "who are you" .
Doesnt mean i am going to agree with it. Although most natives are cool with that, not everybody is ubtil they get to know each other. Not all people are the same even though a lot like to say we are all thw same on that part.

In getting to know people, take more than asking that. Takes conversation. Better is to meet but internet dont make that easy.
Some things are better asked syraight out " what do you mean by that?" Might find that i actually agree and tried to say same things but from a different angle.

I might asnswer " oh man i left out a word" or i might findbyou undetstood in a way i didnt mean, and i could correct myself even find a clearer way to write.

But to respond with a native story beimg garbage, that aint gonna help. So then i have to wonder about intent and motives.

Seen a lot of provocateurs stir up hostilities betqeen noethwrn and southern. Only people i can see benefitting from that are those against unity.

If thats not you , all i can say i that decided ti do my own chexking.

Privacy, is something else. Some dont want inity but want remain private. Thats ok.

Some tribes have had memebers come out hwre and take advantage of the ignorant. Also not cool.

But thwn the tribes complain about the studenta and the followera rather than the teaxhers.

I would rather hear solutiona than insults about stories being garbage. As long as that takes place, there will always be hostility betqeen indiviflduals

Typos due to touchscreen. Not gonna edit
Im going to keep this as simple as possible. I was the only one who used the term 'garbage' in response to what you said. That was in a different thread.

You don't know what I was referring to, and you don't seem to care. You keep imagining things and stating them as fact.

JD quoted your first post.... No solutions...just insults.

If you come here showing no respect, how will you get any respect?

All you seem to care about is getting the last word.

You want a solution? GTFO

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2014, 10:10 AM   #152
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood-NDN -ES/LA View Post
I think those pics and videos might've been faked or out of context, pretty out there. And even if it's true that must be a small group, that may very well die out there.|

And learning from eachother and building bridges is good in regards to you talking to koyoteh, couldn't bother to follow every thread that just popped up in my absence. :p
so i take it you seen some of the pics and heard the stories too???
Old 10-22-2014, 04:42 PM   #153
Dances With Fat Chicks

Reporter claims assault at ?racist? public school

TheTownCrier: MEChA Mass Murderer Has Ties To Marcos Aguilar

Chicano Park & the Cult of Aztlán | Stop Obama Now!!
Old 10-24-2014, 01:03 AM   #154
Tiny Tot Dancer

Hollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond repute
Hollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,224.37
I see a lot of loaded language and little backup from sources I find very suspect, without going through much detail off the top of my head I would like to see a source that most of the attendees at the Semillas schools are children of undocumented immigrants, sounds like tall talk and fearmongering to me. And these ties the articles attempt to make are very dubious and have the same tone.
Hollywood-NDN -ES/LA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2014, 03:31 PM   #155
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood-NDN -ES/LA View Post
I see a lot of loaded language and little backup from sources I find very suspect, without going through much detail off the top of my head I would like to see a source that most of the attendees at the Semillas schools are children of undocumented immigrants, sounds like tall talk and fearmongering to me. And these ties the articles attempt to make are very dubious and have the same tone.
of course those are anti immigrant sources......but what else is out there info-wise?

as far as the school being children of undocumented immigrans i have my doubts......i have a feeling its more american chicanos in attendance there......especially if their parents had an "awakening"

my problem with the school isnt the attendees, its the curriculum.....but even that isnt my biggest problem.....my biggest problem is with TAXPAYER MONEY supporting the school, and if alot of misinformation is being taught at the school on taxpayer dime than i think CA residents should have a say........looks like the kiddie version of the DQ-U commune

now when i tried conversing with many of these types they have no respect fr us, even though they love using our imagery.....some even like going to powwows but i cant wrap my head around WHY when thos same people blog, fb post and talk about how horrible of an experience it is.......people like koyoteh who actually been conversing with me lately is TRYING to understand us, and i been trying to understand him

but remember.....koyoteh is the exception....not the rule

i also been talking to tecpaocetlotl and he is ok too

but the majority of these people DO NOT like us or respect us or our culture.......so what makes them different from the whites that dont??? well......they seek to usurp us and eventually replace us....saying we are weak and are B.egging I.ndian A.ssholes and "reznecks" and a whole lot of hateful stuff

here is and example from a few weeks ago, and olin is being very restrained here......the majority of these people do not seek unity...in fact one told me over the phone that we had our chance and failed and its time for something stronger and powwows are a disgrace and all powwow indians are on their enemy list because we are all "vendidos" (sellouts)...................another bragged about so many half mexican babies on US rezzes now and how they will be much stronger and "take over the rez then the nation" because we are too docile to do so

you may all think its a bunch of nonsense.......and just jibberish, and it is.....but to them its not.....thats what makes them dangerous....i dont just dismiss them anymore.......

and crazy thing is some of them worship AIM......not knowing or caring about all the dirty little secrets many of us know...and even claim AIM affiliation........and in some parts of the country AIM is in bed with them..........one of the aztlanistas....who claims to be independant but still has those delusions told me they will take over AIM and no one can stop them...............they want all AIM focus to be about immigration

so basically its a bunch of superchicanos who decided being superchiano aint enough.....now they want to be ndn.....but that aint enough either, they want to be superindian......that still aint enough, they want to speak for us and eventually usurp us......i am not bullshyting....they said it themselves.................just have some conversations with these clowns....youll see
Attached Thumbnails
olin.jpg   olin-2.jpg  
Old 01-12-2016, 06:29 PM   #156
Dances With Fat Chicks

its been awhile.....but anyone have anything to say about olin's words?