Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk > Pow Wow FAQ's Dog-gone ... Dog-gone ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2005, 12:58 AM   #1
Breath Inspector

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eagleclan22 is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Unhappy Dog-gone ...

do any of you have little dogs? If you do, what do you do with them when you have to leave for a couple of days? Do you take them to the powwow with you? I dont want to get in trouble for taking my lil doggie with me, but at the same time I dont want to leave her home.. and the kennel prices are crazy. Im a lil stuck. Shes not an outside dog, shes a medium sized dog... and Im sure she gets lonesome.

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:
eagleclan22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2005, 01:34 AM   #2
Bonfire Sweetie

ndnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond reputendnfeather has a reputation beyond repute
If I know I'm just gonna be gone for a day or 2, I'll leave mine blocked off in the kitchen with food and plenty of water, her crate so she has a place to sleep, lot's of newspaper on the floor, and the radio on to keep her calm, and a few doggie chews to keep her occupied.

Any longer than 2 days, I'll try and make arrangements for a freind to keep her, or check in on her, or I'll take her to a kennel, or with me if possible.

I HATE CHEERLEADERS!
ndnfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2005, 02:26 PM   #3
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,722.75
Savings: 1.00
if its only a day, i leave them out in the backyard, with toys and water and snacks. if its more than that, i take them to a kennel.

bahnisiain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 03:58 PM   #4
Unapologetic American

T Dave is on a distinguished road
Spoiled

My dog is spoiled. He goes to his real best friend's house. Buddy of mine just loves the heck outta my dog, and my dog loves him. I can powwow any time I want as long as I want cause they both like each other better than me. He's not a small dog tho, 70 pounds, so taking him along just isn't possible.

d
Old 08-09-2005, 11:33 PM   #5
Junior Dancer

AEn8ive_kita is a glorious beacon of light
I have two small dogs, and when I am leaving off for the weekend, since both hate being on leashes, i leave them at home and stock them with food and water... or i'll usually call up a family member or a friend to look over them and give them fresh food and water each day.

http://www.myspace.com/kitagal is where i be lol
AEn8ive_kita is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2005, 04:17 PM   #6
Flat E!

Emmy has a reputation beyond repute
Emmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,133.61
Savings: 1.00
i leave my doggy in the house if im gone for more than 2 days ill take her with me and leave her in the tent with her toys and water. or leave her in my kitchen with food and water and her auntie comes to play with her and take her out every morning and evening... shes a spoiled baby

~Flat Beat~
Emmy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links