• 5 Post By wardancer
  • 5 Post By Joe's Dad
  • 4 Post By wardancer
  • 4 Post By wardancer
  • 4 Post By subeeds
  • 2 Post By subeeds
  • 5 Post By wardancer
  • 7 Post By wardancer

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Anyone else have visions? Anyone else have visions?

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2014, 05:31 AM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Andy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scale
Credits: 127.08
Savings: 0.00
Anyone else have visions?

The first thing I remember is rising. Into the clouds, past the lights, and out into the atmosphere. My vision widens to an almost omnicient state where I can see in all directions. The light suddenly changes and I can see a cacophony of color. I realized I was seeing all of the light of the ENTIRE spectrum. Gamma, X, and UV Rays displaying beautiful pulsating light shows across the Universe. Looking toward the stars and galaxies in my view the lines of magnetism and radiation permeate across the cosmos. Speeding ever outward from our planet. Then, I feel a prescence come to me. A light so bright it shines through everything I am comes closer until I feel a peace deeper than any I have ever felt. A feeling of absolute purpose and love. Finally, after all of my asking, our creator shows me what I've always asked for. To see what the Universe is truly made of. Light.

I'm Half Hopi Indian and I've seen many visions, but this was the only time I've felt and seen what I know in my heart to be God. I've never been religious, and sadly, I've been separated from the tribe my entire life. But I can no longer ignore these dreams. I am animals, I am trees, I am the worms in the earth and the wings of a butterfly. All in different dreams. I do have regular, everday dreams too...but this happens at least once a month. I know I'm not crazy...but after years of this...I'm beginning to think I just might be going insane...Why does this happen? Many have laughed, and I'll laugh along with you. :) Just want to see if maybe there's someone out there who knows what I'm talking about.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:36 PM   #2
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 89,892.85
Savings: 1.00
I tried to have a vision once. I woke up all tangled up in a dreamcatcher ! It musta just been a bad dream !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 02-17-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
yep.

when im real hungry...

visions of salty greasy cheesy pizza and ice cold sprite.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Old 02-17-2014, 03:24 PM   #4

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 18,272.52
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
yep.

when im real hungry...

That's called halluzinating
Siobhanni likes this.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:05 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

Andy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scaleAndy72774 is off the scale
I see now that this isn't the site I was looking for...I'm sorry to have wasted your time. I'm being serious. I have visions, and I'm looking for others like me. I thought this might have been an actual respectable Native American Message board, but I can see I was wrong. Once you see the light, you'll know. Come and find me when that happens. ---Andy72774
*Brown Eyed Gurl* likes this.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:41 PM   #6
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 48,439.05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy72774 View Post
I see now that this isn't the site I was looking for...I'm sorry to have wasted your time. I'm being serious. I have visions, and I'm looking for others like me. I thought this might have been an actual respectable Native American Message board, but I can see I was wrong. Once you see the light, you'll know. Come and find me when that happens. ---Andy72774
You are half right and half wrong. You need The Doctor with a Tardis to help you out.
wardancer, Siobhanni and gilisi like this.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:30 PM   #7
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hmmm....try facebook , they have folks on there with animal totems and everything !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 02-17-2014, 07:34 PM   #8
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
yep.

when im real hungry...

I don't think those are visions , I think those are called "The munchies" !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 02-17-2014, 10:38 PM   #9
Pow Wow Visitor

:(

I tell you I'm serious, and still you make fun. Have you no shame? Does it not feel wrong in your heart to antagonize someone with a genuine problem? I feel isolated and alone and I thought maybe I could look to other Native Americans to help, but I was wrong. Most of you spout conspiracy theories and you're just as closed minded as those you seek to enlighten. Please, does anyone know anyone else who has this problem?
Old 02-17-2014, 11:33 PM   #10
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 149,424.36
Did you get a chance to talk to the lady who saw the flying medicine wheel? Havent seen her posting much lately.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:00 AM   #11
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Once you see the light, you'll know. Come and find me when that happens. ---Andy72774
See , now that's the problem ! No one jumped on your ship , so we're all bad. And by this last statement you try to intimidate us into thinking you may have answers we need......like you know something we don't. Well maybe you do and maybe you don't , that will remain to be seen. The fact remains though , you lied to us ! You said if we laughed , you'd laugh with us ! You are not laughing......but we are !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 02-18-2014 at 12:01 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 02-18-2014, 12:14 AM   #12
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Now , with this one I will say yes , you wasted our time.But not really as several of us had a pretty good chuckle , so it wasn't all a waste. This is a respectable site for natives and everyone else that has an interest in powwows and the powwow world ! You want to learn some culture , fine. You want to learn native crafts , fine. You want to hear about some traditions , fine.You want to impress us with your hocus pocus out of body vision crap , go away ! Maybe go talk to a fortune teller.Maybe some crystal sniffers can help you. But don't come on here and presume to tell us we must not be real natives because we don't buy into your story. Sorry , doesn't fly well. Good luck in your quest.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 02-18-2014, 03:01 AM   #13
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,718.15
For starters, you come in and right off the bat, ask a question that sounds like some new age buffalo chips. Second, since you say you are Hopi, you need to ask a Hopi what your visions mean. What means one thing to a Hopi might mean something totally different to a Cheyenne, which would mean something else to a Cherokee. Third, this is a respectable board, and if you had not behaved like some spoiled child when nobody instantly said "ooh, how awesome, visions" you might have found out how much knowledge there is here. BTW, on a side note, a friend's brother started having what he thought were visions, turned out to be an operable brain tumor. You might wanna see a doctor.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:48 AM   #14
Pow Wow Visitor

:(

I never once asked for affirmation or confirmation of anything. I simply was looking for others who have had similar experiences. When did I ever say that I was better or have more knowledge than you? I genuinely don't know what's going on and I was asking sincerely. In fact, it's my IGNORANCE that brought me here. I'm not a crack-pot, and I'm not trying to get attention. You guys are just regular old trolls. There's nothing Native about you except for your parents. If your ancestors were here, would they laugh at me, or at you? I need help and you're shunning me. I can laugh when you're making a joke, but not when you're insulting me. Whether we're bound by clan or not, we were all once a part of this land, and no one should ever be shunned like this. In the end, we're all brothers and sisters.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:57 AM   #15
Pow Wow Visitor

Last post

As I've said before, I've been separated from my clan for many years. I don't know how it works. I thought maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

There's nothing I can do or say to make you believe me, but that was never my aim. I don't need or want you to believe me...I just want to know if it's happened to anyone else, and obviously, it hasn't happened to anyone on this site. I made a mistake, and I apologize. I hope you guys live long full lives. And like I said before. If anything like that ever happens to you guys, Please contact me.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:17 AM   #16
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,718.15
Let me explain why you got the reaction from us that you got.

Native forums are constantly bombarded with wannabes, new agers and all kinds of folks who "want to walk the red path". They want to find out what their spirit animal guide is, and all that kind of happy crappy. Or, they regard NDN's as a research project, and look at us like exhibits. You entered here with the same new age kind of questions. The polite and proper thing to do would have been to introduce yourself in the Introductions thread, and told us a little about yourself. Then, you should have hung out and looked around a while before asking about visions. It's about etiquette and manners, and not calling long established members trolls.

Edited to add: It's also bad medicine to wish harm on someone-and yes, that's what you did when you said you wanted to be contacted if anything happened to any of us.
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Last edited by subeeds; 02-18-2014 at 06:19 AM..
Old 02-18-2014, 07:27 AM   #17
Pow Wow Visitor

Bye

Sorry, didn't know this website was called Subeeds.net... Are you even a Native American subeeds? How does being a long established member make your opinion any better than mine? How does the time you put into any website make you a better person than someone who actually leads a productive life? If you had any spirituality in your life at all you would understand at least a small bit of what I'm trying to find. But, sadly, it seems as though your intelligence level is that of the very thing you accuse me of being. A Spoiled child. Don't worry, you're getting your wish. I'm deleting my account right now. But most of what any of our elders speak about is just as "New Age" and "Happy Crappy". It sounds like you've been watching too much television and not listening to your heart. High and mighty just doesn't quite cut it for you and your army here. I hope the admins on this site know that people like you are driving Native people AWAY from this website. People like me have no other resource but the internet to learn about our culture. To have someone troll us just because we didn't follow their own made-up rules is just wrong. I will from now on tell ANY Native American I meet to stay away from this website. Best Wishes.

Last edited by Andy72774; 02-18-2014 at 07:29 AM.. Reason: Pasted wrong clipboard clip
Old 02-18-2014, 07:34 AM   #18
Pow Wow Visitor

Also, I never wished harm on you. And in your sentence, it sounded like you were trying to prove it to yourself as well. Stop trying to villainize me just so your cronies will join in on the fun. This message board isn't real life, and you don't get real respect from these people. Stop compensating for the failures of your own path.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:36 AM   #19
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
1.There's nothing Native about you except for your parents. 2.In the end, we're all brothers and sisters.
Quote:
3.As I've said before, I've been separated from my clan for many years. I don't know how it works. 4.I thought maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

5.I just want to know if it's happened to anyone else, and obviously, it hasn't happened to anyone on this site. 6. And like I said before. If anything like that ever happens to you guys, Please contact me.
Quote:
Sorry, didn't know this website was called Subeeds.net... Are you even a Native American subeeds? How does being a long established member make your opinion any better than mine? How does the time you put into any website make you a better person than someone who actually leads a productive life? If you had any spirituality in your life at all you would understand at least a small bit of what I'm trying to find. But, sadly, it seems as though your intelligence level is that of the very thing you accuse me of being. A Spoiled child. Don't worry, you're getting your wish. 7.I'm deleting my account right now. But most of what any of our elders speak about is just as "New Age" and "Happy Crappy". It sounds like you've been watching too much television and not listening to your heart. High and mighty just doesn't quite cut it for you and your army here. 8.I hope the admins on this site know that people like you are driving Native people AWAY from this website.9. People like me have no other resource but the internet to learn about our culture.
Quote:
Also, I never wished harm on you. And in your sentence, it sounded like you were trying to prove it to yourself as well. Stop trying to villainize me just so your cronies will join in on the fun. This message board isn't real life, and you don't get real respect from these people. Stop compensating for the failures of your own path.
1.That would be hard to prove....and your statement breaks my heart.....knowing all these years I'm not really native !
2. NO , we're not. You wish to speak of "old ones"? then you should know that if your people had ventured into my peoples land , we would have killed you !
3. So you know absolutely nothing about native culture , which by the way , is tribal specific and not generic.And yet you continue
to come on here and tell us how we should act. Hmmm....
4. We did , we tried to tell you to seek other sources !
5. If it did , we wouldn't tell you. we would seek out the proper folks to discuss it with....in person.not going to a website and stating"OMG I'm ndn and had a vision "!
6. Again , what purpose would that serve ? You already said you know nothing about it....why on earth would we come seek you out ?
7. you've left 3 times already. And I'm sure you'll check to see if anyone replied to your last rants , and you'll probably try to get in the last word again !
8.As a matter of fact....we cull the crazies !
9. Then you should use the internet to find HOPIS ! Oh that would be a hard search:Loloma (Hello) - The Hopi Tribe

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 02-18-2014, 04:36 PM   #20
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
you should go see these guys !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread