Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Anyone up for some serious talk? Anyone up for some serious talk?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2003, 10:05 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
littlestar will become famous soon enough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Anyone up for some serious talk?

Anyone interested in quantum physics, co-exisiting realities or dreaming -- let's chat about it
littlestar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2003, 11:23 PM   #2
Junior Dancer

peekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond reputepeekaboo has a reputation beyond repute
LET ME RUN AND GRAB SOMETHING AND I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO CHAT WITH YOU IN THOSE SUBJECTS. **NOW WHAT DID I DO WITH THAT BAGGIE OF GOODIES AND MY SNACKS?**
Old 07-29-2003, 11:32 PM   #3
Pow Wow Visitor

littlestar will become famous soon enough
I'm new at this -- is there a faster way for us to chat or do I always go to the Post Reply page in order to answer you?
BTW -- did you find your goody bag? whatcha got? ;)
littlestar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2005, 03:24 PM   #4
Pow Wow Visitor

pcpowercat is an unknown quantity at this point
Dreams

Hello i am new here. i don't know if it is interesting but i have sommetimes visions. But i dont know much about quantum-something.
pcpowercat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2005, 08:29 PM   #5
Senior Dancer

kitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond reputekitchemanitou has a reputation beyond repute
HMMMMMMM... ACCORDING TO THE INDIAN :SPIRITUALITYIS OFFERED FIRST BY TOBACCO UNLESS OF COURSE YOUR TALKING ABOUT DREAMS WHICH INTERCEDE WITH YOUR LIFE PROGRESSION? I COULD SAY THAT SPIRITUALITY IS THE CONCEPT OF THE GREAT MYSTERY AND THEREFORE I PHYSICALLY CANNOT BEGIN TO LOGICALLY EXPLAIN WHAT I AM TRYING TO CREATE IN THIS QUANTUM LEAP OF FAITH I AM PRESENTING TO U? DUH I'M TIRED:
WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM OF POWWOWS!!
kitchemanitou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2005, 01:38 AM   #6
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlestar
I'm new at this -- is there a faster way for us to chat or do I always go to the Post Reply page in order to answer you?
BTW -- did you find your goody bag? whatcha got? ;)

Maybe you can use them quantum physics to make everything faster or bend reality. Dude
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2005, 06:01 AM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

pcpowercat is an unknown quantity at this point
What?

Hey! Maybe with those quantum things you can record your dreams and show them to others? Or maybe we can go to other planets and visit aliens in an instant!
pcpowercat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2005, 07:45 AM   #8
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
co-exisiting realities..i have a story..pm me..actually im not really here
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2005, 08:25 PM   #9
Junior Dancer

Babe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond reputeBabe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 633.00
I had a dream last night that my boyfriend started checkin out another girl and I stepped on his glasses.....while they were still on his face.
What's that mean?
Babe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2005, 06:19 AM   #10
Arizona my state.

Ali Jonkers is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Hi there,

Yes I'am always in for a serious talk....specially about dreaming etc....
Also over speciall feelings you can have when there is something happenings and your not sure what????
You understand it?

Seeya I hope, Ali
Ali Jonkers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2005, 11:01 AM   #11
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously, I'm not sure that I really exist in the real world (is it real) or if my dreams are the real world. Sometimes I feel that I have a quantum leap from my dreams and I end up here pounding on this keyboard when in reality I'm still sleeping and just dreaming about the occurences that happened when I was awake. It may sound a bit confusing to some of you that the real world, in reality, is not real but a vision of what occured in another world, the distant past, and it is finally catching up in tha form of daydreaming or sky visions. Looking beyond our visions is what keeps it real and we all find out that dreams can enable us to look into the optic rectomosis of our past.

Isn't that right, Kakeeya.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2005, 12:50 PM   #12
Arizona my state.

Ali Jonkers is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Hi Kakeeya

I guess I understand you with some things....yes we live in a realistic world....but what is realistic???
We also live in a very big material world, isnt???
Why my thought fly away when I'am looking at the sunrise from my home into the field, or why I hear so many animals when I wlk or sit tide in the woods....I make pictures from the landscape.I look into the night and see the moon and the stars, I knew there is more....and my feelings that I have and the things I see in my dreams....are they true?
Maby they are a message...but I feel myself so close to the nature and the animals, but I always wake up just like you in this world...and behind my laptop:)
Maby I sound crazy to you...or not, maby you can explain somethings...and maby you have some same ideas and feelings like mines.
Let me know....

Ali
Ali Jonkers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2005, 09:57 PM   #13
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute

You understood that, Ali????

I still can't understand whatta hell I wrote.

I was effin' wit ya.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2005, 10:28 PM   #14
~*Coastal Steps*~

this1ndnchic has a reputation beyond repute
this1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond repute
:LOL!!!!! i got lost in your post Ki..yeah this whole other realm stuff earth to dudes..were not really here..cha jk..
Old 02-07-2005, 12:37 AM   #15
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Maybe This Will Help Explain!!!

Caution...you are about to enter the:
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2005, 12:54 AM   #16
Tiny Tot Dancer

sybill is a name known to all
Quantam who?
sybill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2005, 01:08 AM   #17
kitty cat lover

curiousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant futurecuriousity has a brilliant future
Credits: 80.00
dreaming about giant chocolate cakes and a huge bologna sandwich!!! quantum thing is beyond the dreaming and my thought processes. somethings not quite right here any guesses?
Old 02-07-2005, 01:19 AM   #18
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

this one time at band camp.. i mean when my band...indian band of ojibways was camping out after the train derailment..jk...my driving instructor told me a story about when he and his date drove into another dimension or whatever but im not going to tell you the details cuz im going to steal it and put it in a story.... so you have to wait for the 12th of never...
:
Old 02-07-2005, 01:25 AM   #19
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
when i go into surrey its travelling back in time (bc joke)
Old 02-07-2005, 01:30 AM   #20
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
I dreamt that i was cleaning out the sink...with a brush and cleaner....???

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links