Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Anyone up for some serious talk? Anyone up for some serious talk?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2005, 06:27 PM   #181
Twirling in the 4 winds

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond reputeDancing Feather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Stem cells in sheep ?

As long as they dont hurt them Im ok with it .... Allsorts of deseses can benifit from
It.

As for Quantom Physics ? I can get into studding something as small as a Qwark on the top of a molicule floting in its own space. Two of them racing toward each other hold more power than an atom bomb.
How is that not facinating.

: )
Dancing Feather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2005, 01:25 PM   #182
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Does that mean that your ok with it if they start talking or thinking like a human too. The special I saw had some DR. say that even tho their brain is full of human cells we have no evidence of them Thinking like a human yet. YET!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2005, 10:14 AM   #183
Just wastin' away

peacemaker has a spectacular aura about
i've gotta tell you, this whole cloning thing makes me nervous. what are we really doing to ourselves and our future by doing this? we are a very reactive nation. we need to look at as many possible effects (good and bad) as we can before diving head on into something like this. what happens if one of these sheep gets out and breeds with another "normal" sheep?
Old 05-02-2005, 10:24 AM   #184
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacemaker
i've gotta tell you, this whole cloning thing makes me nervous. what are we really doing to ourselves and our future by doing this? we are a very reactive nation. we need to look at as many possible effects (good and bad) as we can before diving head on into something like this. what happens if one of these sheep gets out and breeds with another "normal" sheep?
In the special I saw they said that the reason they were doing it was for transplants. It said that the human body would reject the sheep cells and accept the human cells in the organ. If you knew you were gonna die and this was your only chance at life would you take it?

Old 05-15-2005, 02:10 PM   #185
Just wastin' away

peacemaker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
In the special I saw they said that the reason they were doing it was for transplants. It said that the human body would reject the sheep cells and accept the human cells in the organ. If you knew you were gonna die and this was your only chance at life would you take it?
your question made me stop and think for a minute. i'm not sure i'd take the organ. something in me is having a hard time with accepting that this is the only way to life. then again, i'm not looking at a "do or die" situation either. i guess my real question is what other options are out there? i can't help but think of the corn crop, where there was once hundreds of different types of corn, now only 1 strand is grown in the us (commonly). now there are issues with a lack of nutrients in the corn (as compared to the original strand) due to over use of this 1 strain. the strain is now weaker is what i'm trying to say and i'm worried that this too will eventually make either us or the sheep or both weaker species.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:50 AM   #186
PowWows.com Addicts

Talking

I am invisible but I am here and I can see you.

Old 05-16-2005, 12:58 AM   #187
PowWows.com Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacemaker
your question made me stop and think for a minute. i'm not sure i'd take the organ. something in me is having a hard time with accepting that this is the only way to life. then again, i'm not looking at a "do or die" situation either. i guess my real question is what other options are out there? i can't help but think of the corn crop, where there was once hundreds of different types of corn, now only 1 strand is grown in the us (commonly). now there are issues with a lack of nutrients in the corn (as compared to the original strand) due to over use of this 1 strain. the strain is now weaker is what i'm trying to say and i'm worried that this too will eventually make either us or the sheep or both weaker species.
I know what you mean. Well, I wish you good health so that you may never have to make that decision.

Old 05-19-2005, 03:23 PM   #188
PowWows.com Addicts

Ignore this post, I am just doing something for someone.
Attached Thumbnails
postlenaspics-0152.jpg   lenaspics-047-1-.jpg  

Old 05-19-2005, 05:15 PM   #189
Pow Wow Visitor

Morningstar calvert is an unknown quantity at this point
Location: Iam from Texas But living in Iowa for another 8 months
Red face My sister

Sister
This is good shot and they look like deers, Oh my they are so cute. I for msn finally at the office. It wouldnt let me downlaod it all the other time I try to get it to load.
Love you
morningstar with beautifulvision
Morningstar calvert is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links