Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Anyone up for some serious talk? Anyone up for some serious talk?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2005, 02:21 PM   #81
Brother

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
firelight has a spectacular aura about
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstar calvert
Coyte In The House
Thank you for telling me that. I would talk but where do I began at to do it. I try to get into the chat room but it wont let me in. Could you help wit that Please My Freind?
Thank you for letting me know what you meant. OR would you listen if I type out what iam Want to say? Because if you do, I have a whole of to talk about.
You seen to be a person that kind enough to do that. Let me know for iam ansxious to find out a few things if you have time to listen.
Morningstar with beautifulvision
it seems that the server Certificate has expired. someone should inform the webmaster... it can be easly corrected...
Old 02-27-2005, 02:29 PM   #82
Brother

Animals have a spirit and soul just as we do..... they work with the higher spirits to let us know about upcomming events in our lives. one of my spirit animals is the sparrow.... When somethig good is going to happen I see a sparrow that is unafrade of me (actually almost friendly to me) when something GREAT is about to happen i see many sparrows) Usually to find your animal you must Vision quest. But there are other ways as well. Sometimes being intouch with the spirit (actively seeking the creator) can give you that enlightenment.
Old 02-27-2005, 02:34 PM   #83
Brother

Hello...

What part of Virginia you from little sister? I lived in the Roanoke area for 12 years untill about 5 years ago.
Old 02-27-2005, 05:15 PM   #84
Pow Wow Visitor

Morningstar calvert is an unknown quantity at this point
Location: Iam from Texas But living in Iowa for another 8 months
Firelight
Thank you for answering that for me. I know all about that and as My Blood sister also told me of my spirit animals also, I have 9 My Grandmother was a medicine woman so I guess I got that from her. Now if I can just find out more about my hertiage I would be happy. Well maybe someone would help me. You look like you are riding a Indian bike is that right. I cant see it that good but I live across the street from the Harley davison and indian bike shop. And they go up and down in my yard and street.lolssss. When iam outside they alway stop and ask me If I like to be thier biker babe. I just laugh and show them my ring. Two years ago I was single now iam married. to another indian. He is mohawk. He is a good man and all of us that are Indian is good people. My blood sister is Pathwalker which you left message for. She is my spirit sister. we are connected in spirits.
Morningstar
Morningstar calvert is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2005, 06:59 PM   #85
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2005, 07:10 PM   #86
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

"There is nothing wrong with your Computer. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your Computer. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits."
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2005, 08:43 PM   #87
Senior Dancer

WarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond repute
WarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorBabe87 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelight
did ya get that warriorbabe?
Yeah, thanks for the info.
WarriorBabe87 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2005, 11:47 PM   #88
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Savings: 1.00

LOL...Outer Limits

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2005, 12:11 AM   #89
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
On a serious note!

Hey 'C', can you do 'The Twilight Zone'?

<----This guy is out there!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2005, 01:42 AM   #90
Brother

Morning star... I have information about looking up the old Native American census roll directly (from back in the day). It is on a database that is open to the public and will post it here for you and anyone else that wants to use it. Itís pretty late so it may be tomorrow before I get it. I seem to remember thinking it is on the official AIM site.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:56 AM   #91
Brother

Link fo you

this is free little sister but you have to sign up for it. I hope that this site supports links. http://www.genealogybranches.com/nativeamericans.html
Good hunting little one.

Firelight
Old 02-28-2005, 05:33 AM   #92
Pow Wow Visitor

Thank you Fireelllight > I appreciate that. Hope to get talk alot with you and the other too about freindship. Hope to talk more often. THank you and you are a very kind person. Later gator
Morningstar
Old 02-28-2005, 05:36 AM   #93
Pow Wow Visitor

Firelight Thank you so much and god bless you. May the winds be at your back and the sun warm your face with love and peace
Old 02-28-2005, 10:29 AM   #94
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yes, my children. It is a good day. As you embark on your journey today, may the moccasins of your spirit guides help you to walk that great red super highway thru the maze of non-righteousness. The spirits of animal kingdom will assist you in fending off those evil temptations that sneak under the fences and thru the crevices of your mind. The clouds although they may cover the sun will spin a yarn of knowledge and shall entwine with your thoughts and excude your thoughts towards the sky medicine dudes.
Go with peace, children, for darkness will soon be upon you. Do not be afraid. The bats that you hear are protecting you. Fluttering round and round, flittering here and there, to and fro, brushing away those dreams that may enter the inner depths of your minds. Have no fear cuz they is near.

Sleep well, the refreshing of your bods will strengthen you for the dawn of the new day approacheth. Again, the beginning of a new day.

I have spoken.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2005, 11:08 AM   #95
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
Oh yes, my children. It is a good day. As you embark on your journey today, may the moccasins of your spirit guides help you to walk that great red super highway thru the maze of non-righteousness. The spirits of animal kingdom will assist you in fending off those evil temptations that sneak under the fences and thru the crevices of your mind. The clouds although they may cover the sun will spin a yarn of knowledge and shall entwine with your thoughts and excude your thoughts towards the sky medicine dudes.
Go with peace, children, for darkness will soon be upon you. Do not be afraid. The bats that you hear are protecting you. Fluttering round and round, flittering here and there, to and fro, brushing away those dreams that may enter the inner depths of your minds. Have no fear cuz they is near.

Sleep well, the refreshing of your bods will strengthen you for the dawn of the new day approacheth. Again, the beginning of a new day.

I have spoken.
This is powerful.....I need a dreamcather to absorb all this!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2005, 01:41 PM   #96
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Now ya got it Ki

Actually, the Bat represents rebirth, letting go of something in order to recieve new. The old things must DIE for new things to grow. So maybe it was owls, also know as the deception or night eagle depending on what tribe your from and the lizard protects your dreams along with that dreamcather. Ok C, Now it's time for do do do do.....You r now entering!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2005, 01:45 PM   #97
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
This is powerful.....I need a dreamcatcher to absorb all this!
LOL

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2005, 03:22 PM   #98
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
IS this connected to the animal spirits too???

Phantom Crystal Ghosts and inclusions can be white,green,brown,gold and black but other colours do appear from time to time. When present in the Master Crystals it seems to increase the energy. More in tune with the past, due to the evolution of the inclusions, frozen in time.
This type of crystal is also known as Nature's Garden in some parts of the world and The Garden of Eden in other parts. It is thought to promote the love of Nature and Animals in those who come into contact with it. It is a fully fledged member of the Mineral Kingdom and will not allow us to overlook the beauty of both.
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2005, 03:29 PM   #99
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Cool

when they opened the bay store at unicity mall a hundred years ago they gave out free mood rings ..i went to all four entrances a couple of times and got 12 mood rings...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2005, 04:00 PM   #100
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Lightbulb

Can anyone say.....A Couple of sandwiches short of a picnic?

"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links