Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By subeeds
  • 3 Post By DeafElderWoman
  • 1 Post By milehighsalute

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions anyone want to be friends holla back or just add me. anyone want to be friends holla back or just add me.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2015, 09:25 PM   #1
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Hawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scale
Credits: 1,156.10
Savings: 0.00
anyone want to be friends holla back or just add me.

Anyone want to make Amends and make Peace and be friends and put our differences aside for once in Our life and show me some respect and I will show you the up most respect but if you come at me with insults and disrespect I will come back at you just as disrespectful. An eye for an eye tooth for tooth blood for blood get my drift. Just trying to keep to peace cant all we just get along no matter what race we are there are no big bosses on here who may think they run the show but they don't. Everyone should be treated equally don't you agree that means everyone not certain people on here. Lets all treat each other with respect I know I haven't been the most respectful person on here and I have my moments when I can get defensive but can you blame me when I had everyone coming against me on here only a few stood up for me and I appreciate that. But how fair is that when you have as many as ten to one coming against you just an example and only a few trying to stand up for you and keep the peace. If you still have your mind made up that you know me well you think you know me then go on playing your I got a stick up my butt games with me. Anyhow I am trying to be calm and collective but its hard sometimes but all I can do is be me and if you don't like me for who I am then walk on then no sweat off my brow. But for those that want to get to know who I really am and what I am then holler back later Hawk1.

Last edited by Hawk1; 10-12-2015 at 12:56 PM.. Reason: deletion
Hawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2015, 04:41 AM   #2
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 48,803.07
I'm going to suggest you remove the chip from your shoulder and try again. This post sounds very argumentative and almost like you are daring someone to start something.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2015, 05:59 AM   #3
Powwow Grandmother

DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,566.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
Anyone want to make Amends and make Peace and be friends and put our differences aside for once in Our life and show me some respect and I will show you the up most respect but if you come at me with insults and disrespect I will come back at you just as disrespectful. An eye for an eye tooth for tooth blood for blood get my drift. Just trying to keep to peace cant all we just get along no matter what race we are there are no big bosses on here who may think they run the show but they don't. Everyone should be treated equally don't you agree that means everyone not certain people on here. Lets all treat each other with respect I know I haven't been the most respectful person on here and I have my moments when I can get defensive but can you blame me when I had everyone coming against me on here only a few stood up for me and I appreciate that. But how fair is that when you have as many as ten to one coming against you just an example and only a few trying to stand up for you and keep the peace. If you still have your mind made up that you know me well you think you know me then go on playing your I got a stick up my butt games with me. Anyhow I am trying to be calm and collective but its hard sometimes but all I can do is be me and if you don't like me for who I am then walk on then no sweat off my brow. But for those that want to get to know who I really am and what I am then holler back later Hawk1.

Well, you just going to have to bear with us. You just have to have thick skin like I had mentioned on another thread. If you don't know much about tradition and custom especially in dancing in powwows, whether traditional or competition. You have a lot to learn about these.

I have not read any of your posts as you have over 30 posts. I did not notice your posts. So I don't know what was going on. You can not argue with them about your feeling of rejection. I get reject sometimes here. I guess I don't have much humor into the posts or think that I am not that bright as a Deaf Elder. I am old but still have strong mind of standing up for what I want to say. Maybe I goofed on the wrong wording of what I said. That is who I am. Everyone is different in their opinion. So just let it go and hopefully they will accept you. Usually they are just testing you out. Just stand your ground and just say your own opinions. If they disagree with you, then don't worry about that. You want to say whatever you want to say in your opinions. I have spoken. **sigh**

DeafElderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2015, 12:09 AM   #4
Banned

Hawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scale
Credits: 1,156.10
k

I am so done with talking to anyone and everyone on here everything I say has to be just right or its wrong if I say this or that how about I just not say anything at all. And Lurk that can keep me from getting pounced on by everyone not just by a few people.: mad:
Hawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2015, 12:33 AM   #5
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,977.76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
I am so done with talking to anyone and everyone on here everything I say has to be just right or its wrong if I say this or that how about I just not say anything at all. And Lurk that can keep me from getting pounced on by everyone not just by a few people.: mad:
well if it makes you feel any better i am done with you also
windanncer likes this.