Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions can I delete my PowWow/Event ?? can I delete my PowWow/Event ??

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Susan@memoriestohold is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Unhappy can I delete my PowWow/Event ??

Hello, I have the hardest time navigating this site. I want to delete the event that I posted for the American Indian Education Center in Cleveland on June 14th. I'm not having much luck...help?
Thanks.
Susan@memoriestohold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 06:56 PM   #2
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Savings: 1.00
try posting your question here. you might get better feed back in that forum.
http://www.powwows.com/gathering/tech-help/

and welcome to pws.com

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
Pow Wow Visitor

thanks

Thanks for the tip and the welcome.

by the way... your "location" is hysterical
Old 04-10-2008, 09:49 PM   #4
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,599.52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan@memoriestohold View Post
Hello, I have the hardest time navigating this site. I want to delete the event that I posted for the American Indian Education Center in Cleveland on June 14th. I'm not having much luck...help?
Thanks.
Unfortunately no...
You can cancel the event and it will show up as a red x but it will still be on the Calendar
Old 04-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Unfortunately no...
You can cancel the event and it will show up as a red x but it will still be on the Calendar
Gotcha...thanks.
I posted the event as a favor but I guess I didn't get all the info correct or at least the way they would have liked it. I'm not sure if I should cancel my post first or if they should post their info first. I'd hate for it to look as though the event has been canceled entirely.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:33 AM   #6
Powwow Dude

Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Gotcha...thanks.
I posted the event as a favor but I guess I didn't get all the info correct or at least the way they would have liked it. I'm not sure if I should cancel my post first or if they should post their info first. I'd hate for it to look as though the event has been canceled entirely.
As the Poster of the event you can always go in and edit the information that is not correct!
That way it wont have to be a canceled event on the calendar
Old 04-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

Unhappy

Quote:
As the Poster of the event you can always go in and edit the information that is not correct!
That way it wont have to be a canceled event on the calendar
Hello Josiah, Maybe you can help me again. Unfortunately, at this point I don't want my name to be associated with the Center or the event. Do you think I need to delete my profile and start again?
Thank you.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:41 AM   #8
Powwow Dude

Quote:
Hello Josiah, Maybe you can help me again. Unfortunately, at this point I don't want my name to be associated with the Center or the event. Do you think I need to delete my profile and start again?
Thank you.
Talk to Paul G about this but I dont believe you can completely delete a profile and have all posts delete also.
I read the Calendar event and my understanding is you want to delete the "submitted by" Name which I dont believe you can do that with just the editing tool.
PM Paul G and ask for his advice
By the Way he is the Webmaster for this site
Old 04-22-2008, 07:36 AM   #9
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Talk to Paul G about this but I dont believe you can completely delete a profile and have all posts delete also.
I read the Calendar event and my understanding is you want to delete the "submitted by" Name which I dont believe you can do that with just the editing tool.
PM Paul G and ask for his advice
By the Way he is the Webmaster for this site
Thank you.
Sponsored Links