Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Crimson Rabbit Crimson Rabbit

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2005, 12:54 PM   #1
Witchita Girl

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
crimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond reputecrimson_rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Unhappy Crimson Rabbit

I noticed that a lot of replys were posted to everyones threads welcoming them? I have none. Is it because I am not affiliated with a tribe. Just wondering?
crimson_rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2005, 11:49 AM   #2
Rmannaz on MSN messenger

Silverwolfaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Well hello then!

I noticed that when I introduced myself? Not really sure?
The thread before me and after me had many answers mine only two! I guess they were two more then I had before I posted. Maybe they did not find my intro interesting enough to peek in and say hello?
Well anyway....HELLO welcome
Silverwolf AZ
Silverwolfaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2005, 12:32 PM   #3
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Wazzup....

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimson_rabbit
I noticed that a lot of replys were posted to everyones threads welcoming them? I have none. Is it because I am not affiliated with a tribe. Just wondering?
CR...I don't think that's it...the system was unreadable to those w/ internet explorer for all of April fool's day (well most of the day) so most people were seeing the screens as though they were underwater...
Ps...seen my share of rabbits..no red ones tho! how did you hit on that name?
C
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2005, 02:11 PM   #4
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Savings: 1.00
Cool

So now im gonna post my excuse...lol...i reply to some but not others not being rude just never come into the introductions forum unless i see Colonah or Mots or Inuk post in here...so there..LOL

Umm...sooooo....Welcome to the Site...enjoy....post in the games and polls forums:-)

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2005, 04:23 PM   #5
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Smile

hey you guys dont take it personally... silver and crimson... (hmmm colours) sometimes people come in and have to leave right away like begs and me lol..jk...no really... and they dont go thru all the posts eh... so when they come back on..they dont see yours unless they specifally go to intros...
*out of breath* so that being typed...welcome...have fun!
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2005, 05:20 PM   #6
old school fool

Items Change User Title
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 748.00
Talking Aaaawww

HEY! welcome to PW.com! It really rocks here! =)

*big grezee NDN hugs* Hope you dig it! =)
RainyDaze49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2005, 05:25 PM   #7
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Dont take personal....

Theres alot of pepole that come in new to the site everyday... and they not all at the same time... I know that sometimes it takes me a few days to say hi to the newcomers... and weekends are alot slower at the site as well as holidays and it has been Easter break here for many... So hang in there.. youll get your welcomes and prolly a few green beans to get you started...

Welcome and enjoy ....and YES... Post in the other forums get involved in the dicussions only good way to meet people here.. althought we may not all agree.. Most here have the courtesy of repsectin difference.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2005, 07:03 PM   #8
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,368.83
Savings: 52.80
:)Hello from Ndnsoldierboy!!!! Yeah, the saying hello thing is slow....its called Ndn time.... Ask an Ndn what that is if you don't know....

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2005, 07:13 AM   #9
Senior Dancer

browneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond reputebrowneyedgirl0628 has a reputation beyond repute

hello!!!!!

Old 04-04-2005, 11:48 AM   #10
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy
:) its called Ndn time.... Ask an Ndn what that is if you don't know....

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2005, 11:49 AM   #11
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Smile

Welcome to pws.com
enjoy the site
happy posting
and
haaaaaaaaaave fun

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2005, 05:49 PM   #12
Fat Singer

billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
Hey consider yourselves lucky. Normally you whould have been bashed and flamed. Those people must be gone now, or have new names. Maybe their mommies yelled at them for being on the computer.

Anyway, welcome.
billyjoejimbob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2005, 07:10 PM   #13
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
Welcome!!! I know how you feel.. I had to re-introduce mah self and I've been here since May of LAST year... Pls take no offense.. I mainly put that post up as a joke.. I'm outta work until the middle of May, I have no where to go or no one to talk to and I get lonely!!!! And BORED!!! I luz ya
Old 04-04-2005, 07:13 PM   #14
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Oh C... I don't use my IE I use MSN and still on April fools day I could not see nutttin but fuzz.. and ya wanna know what I thought? I was thinking that I was being punnished for joining cyber rez..... Ha ha ha (paranoia has set in) I've been alone way toooo long here in da house by mah self....

Last edited by little wolf; 04-04-2005 at 07:19 PM..
little wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2005, 08:35 PM   #15
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by little wolf
Oh C... I don't use my IE I use MSN and still on April fools day I could not see nutttin but fuzz.. and ya wanna know what I thought? I was thinking that I was being punnished for joining cyber rez..... Ha ha ha (paranoia has set in) I've been alone way toooo long here in da house by mah self....
Well LW, to quote Ray Davies of the Kinks...from "destroyer":
Paranoia will destroy ya....
the sites all exist for a reason...and I don't think anyone minds who uses which...??
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2005, 10:05 PM   #16
**KB Supporter**

C, it was just for a split second,, it popped in my mind and out like speed of light...
Old 04-04-2005, 10:28 PM   #17
PowWows.com Addicts

* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute
* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute
hello there, welcome to the site,

it can be a fun place to hang out. lots of cool ppl coming and going...

a good place to meet the ppl is in the jokes and/or the games... threads...
thats where i am addicted to until i take a break from that and go to the arcade. that place is addicting too..
any how welcome and hope to c u round the threads...
Old 04-07-2005, 02:00 AM   #18
Princess

lena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond reputelena has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 60.00
Savings: 54.12
well ........i myself am new ....not trying to make excuses but
welcome ......hope to c ya around
lena is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2005, 03:11 PM   #19
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Hi CRIM, hop on over to anyone up for, if ya haven't already...
*~PW~ WINKS* I have answered you.

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links