Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Dawgwhisperer Dawgwhisperer

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2005, 03:52 PM   #21
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking Got a picture for you.

Hi again, My good friends SingingDeer and LittleWolf sent this picture to me so I thought you might enjoy it too. See ya soon.

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2005, 11:12 PM   #22
Billy/4Ever In My Heart!!

Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the welcome Annie.
Dawgwhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2005, 11:31 PM   #23
Billy/4Ever In My Heart!!

Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Dawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond reputeDawgwhisperer has a reputation beyond repute
Pathwalker.....
Ya gotta help me out with the whole "quote thing". I'll admit I'm not that PC savvy when it comes to all the avatars, and technical post stuff.
How do ya get the quote at the end, and where do they come from? If all else fails, I'll resort to a book of quotations I have and put my own in....haha.
I LOVE the picture you posted. That is most awesome!
I just asked my husband recently about going to Richmond. He says NG b/cuz it's a short track. My thought is that I'd like to experience different types of tracks. Actually, I like the super speedways. I really want to go to Talladega for restrictor plate racing. Besides, Bristol is about as short a track as you're gonna get and I got a kick outta that. It wasn't hard to see everything!
We're upstate, so Watkins Glen is only about 1 hour from us. I was there in '79 for an Indy race. THAT was cool. Andretti and a celebrity race with Paul Newman, Gene Hackman, etc.
Our friend is still pushing the Pocono race in August. It is a short hop from upstate, but we've hardly recouped from the Dover expenses. I've learned that you need to do as much as possible NOW and never mind the whole "when I retire" thing. Too many people that I know have died "young" to have that mentality. Yet, there has to be a balance with the reality of being ripped off by the whole corporate world and the government all of which devour most of what we all earn, ya know.
Well, gotta go, there's about to be a "dog ruckus". Every night at bedtime we go through a power struggle between the old dog, 'Lil Bear and the young lunatic, Dukey. We put two queen sized beds together so both dogs can sleep with us. For the 1st 20 minutes we have the "top dog" ritual which always ends up the same way....with a biscuit and "time to go sleepy or you're goin' in your house". (Yes, I do need counseling, haha).
Dawgwhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2005, 01:46 AM   #24
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105.03
Savings: 1.00
Hello Dawgwhisperer welcome to PWs

to put a quote and/or pic at the end of your posts....

click on "User CP" ^^^ in the black bar at the top

after the page comes up click on "Edit Signature" <=== to the left

you should be able to see your way through from there but if you need help just ask PW or me and we'll get you going.

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2005, 01:49 AM   #25
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Got your PM, I am tired so going to bed after this post, long day. lol... If you look up near the top of the page there is a menu bar and the first selection is USER CP, click on that. On the page it takes you to you will find your subscriptions, which are every thread that you post on, and your reputation comments from other members is below them. To the left side of them there is a list of things you can do. Edit signature is what you are looking for. That is what its called. The Quote button is what you click on in another members box to carry that with your post. When you reply you can also scroll down and you will be able to see all (up to a certain amount) replies previous to yours. I hope this helps and MAKES some kinda sense. lol... I will write again tomorrow. L8trz.

Old 06-16-2005, 01:51 AM   #26
PowWows.com Addicts

There goes that JEDI timing again SD! LMAO!

Old 06-16-2005, 02:04 AM   #27
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105.03
Savings: 1.00
Obi Wan is one with the Force!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
There goes that JEDI timing again SD! LMAO!
no kidding there Obi Wan !

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links