Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree39Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Delete Delete

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:16 PM   #21
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
I am a Forum Admin here and I help people with accounts all the time, including deleting them.

If you want your account deleted, just say so. If you don't, don't be saying that you do...someone might not be playing along.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:43 AM   #22

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,103.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
I am a Forum Admin here and I help people with accounts all the time, including deleting them.

If you want your account deleted, just say so. If you don't, don't be saying that you do...someone might not be playing along.
I am not playing, just wasn't sure, for a moment I thought it would be best but decided to stay. Staying for those who may like me here. I also enjoy the Arcade section. Would be silly if I'd come back with a new nick just to play Arcade games. So I stay. When I said something about delete me, it was just me thinking to do a favor for those who don't like me here. So, I do not want to be deleted, my personal wish. However, thanks for your concern.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2015, 04:18 PM   #23

52 years of mental support for the battered NDN's. Yeah, it may means nothing. I don't care if I sound stupid or not. Hm... I did pray and think for the well being of NDN people. I am an average person, no one special. Got a bit of education, had good jobs, lousy pension or retirement income.

Whatever. People may like me or not. Happens all the time. I am honest? Hm... I guess I am. When people do not like me, I keep wondering what they base it on, when I ask and I do not always ask, they never tell. When I do not talk directly to people it's because I feel shy. Often people told me I appear so strong. Am I? An isolated person got no choice.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:56 PM   #24
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Hawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scale
Credits: 1,156.10
I was banned from here once

I was banned here once but now I learned my lesson I was allowed back and I try not to make the same mistake twice that got me banned in the first place some people are hard for me to talk to without me getting their feathers ruffled and they act like a corncob has been shoved so far up their behind that their above me when their not no one is above anybody just saying we are all not perfect only one is perfect and only that one person can judge me I really don't give a rats behind if anyone else likes me or not I like me so that's all that matters.
Spiritflight likes this.
Hawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2015, 06:53 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
I was banned here once but now I learned my lesson I was allowed back and I try not to make the same mistake twice that got me banned in the first place some people are hard for me to talk to without me getting their feathers ruffled and they act like a corncob has been shoved so far up their behind that their above me when their not no one is above anybody just saying we are all not perfect only one is perfect and only that one person can judge me I really don't give a rats behind if anyone else likes me or not I like me so that's all that matters.
Interesting reply. Thanks. I tend to accept everyone and then look how they act towards me. Some may let out their frustrations on those who acutally like them. Happens in families too. I am glad that I am not perfect, would be boring otherwise. Sometimes making mistakes is part of peoples perception. Besides rules. I guess a mistake is when one can't live up to the expectations of another person. It may be considered a mistake in that person's eye. I don't know why you got banned, if I made a mistake I was not told directly or precisely what it was. I presume most people don't like me as I can't live up to their expectations. And if being liked I fear, I may dissapoint them as they may seem to see something bigger in me than I am. And if I am not that, they maybe dissapointed and therefore not like me. But then it's their own expectations they had, therefor must admit to themselves of being false and nobody likes to change their mind and accepts they made a mistake in believing falsely about another person.

Sometimes people in a group influence each other in not liking a specific person. However it's a big subject to talk about.
Sponsored Links