PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Introductions (http://forums.powwows.com/f44/)
-   -   Esnagers?I am (http://forums.powwows.com/f44/esnagers-i-am-23935/)

Dancin by the bay 12-15-2004 02:50 PM

Esnagers?I am

what could it hurt.

:dancing:

:pri:

BurBz 12-15-2004 03:08 PM

HOlay Flip!! LMAO Welcome back Dbay! LOL...long time no posty huH???

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-15-2004 03:09 PM

"Esnager" whats that??..lol :hypocrite

Kakeeya 12-15-2004 03:12 PM

Hey D-Bay where you been? We missed ya, glad you're back!

Joe G 12-15-2004 03:16 PM

:animated: Hi Kakeeya....tried to 'rep' you, but wound up swimming upstream! Will have to 'spawn' a different idea, I guess! to dam many catches!
well, maybe by next fall (s) I'll be able to 'generate' some pts for you!
later (or ladder?)
Colonah

Kakeeya 12-15-2004 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonah04
:animated: Hi Kakeeya....tried to 'rep' you, but wound up swimming upstream! Will have to 'spawn' a different idea, I guess! to dam many catches!
well, maybe by next fall (s) I'll be able to 'generate' some pts for you!
later (or ladder?)
Colonah

Hi C!! Sounds like juice, lol....

Wow you found me in D-Bay's thread, lol.... Okay thanks for thinking of me and I'll be waiting for you to swim upriver to good rep me.lol..... Got any salmon eggs??? LMAO

Asgaya_Gigagei 12-21-2004 10:23 AM

Anyone ever hooked up with someone with eSnag? As I look about, there seems to be no one close to my area. Has anyone just up and moved and changed their lifestyle to be with someone from eSnag? I would love to hear some tales. I am from sunny and warm Florida, So I would be hard presses to move to Canada. I would say "hey come visit me" :D it's warmer.

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-21-2004 12:25 PM

Whats "Hooked up" mean???

LOL..:rofl:

Asgaya_Gigagei 12-21-2004 12:31 PM

Um well kind of like getting together, Going out, Dating, Marrage. That Kind of thing. :) I find it hard in my area to pin down Ms Right. It is ok though. I know LIFE will place Events and people in the right order for all who are ready. It is just how it works. I have tried other Personals sites and it is all the same. I have met a few nice people but most are not all together with themselves.

this1ndnchic 12-21-2004 12:45 PM

well...there was this guy from a rez real close to mine..and well we passed eachother before at gatherings never really checked eachother out or anything well anyways we started chattin on yahoo..crazy stuff. Ha was really excited to meet him but like hella nervous :lol Well turns out he was kinda not so good in the head..he said he loved me and wanted to marry me after only a few months of knowing him...shiat i was only 15. But were just freinds now..end of story lol

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-21-2004 12:49 PM

Whoa sorry bout that quoted the wrong person..lol

Joe G 12-21-2004 12:50 PM

COFFEE--WAKE up...

hI b_e_g...Think you quoted the wrong message????
This1NC instead of AG?
C

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-21-2004 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asgaya_Gigagei
Um well kind of like getting together, Going out, Dating, Marrage. That Kind of thing. :) I find it hard in my area to pin down Ms Right. It is ok though. I know LIFE will place Events and people in the right order for all who are ready. It is just how it works. I have tried other Personals sites and it is all the same. I have met a few nice people but most are not all together with themselves.

LOL..I was kidding Hun...i know what hookin up is...i was just teasing....good luck ummm "pinning" a chick tho.

Asgaya_Gigagei 12-21-2004 12:52 PM

LOL I am beginning to see a pattern with you now. LOL. Once again my thick head has been made aware of. Funny. LOL

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-21-2004 12:56 PM

Well now u know *evil laffs* ...u can get me back sometime..lol :devil2:

Asgaya_Gigagei 12-21-2004 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brown_eyed_gurl
Well now u know *evil laffs* ...u can get me back sometime..lol :devil2:

I will hold you to that Muwahahahahaha :D

Asgaya_Gigagei 12-21-2004 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by this1ndnchic
well...there was this guy from a rez real close to mine..and well we passed eachother before at gatherings never really checked eachother out or anything well anyways we started chattin on yahoo..crazy stuff. Ha was really excited to meet him but like hella nervous :lol Well turns out he was kinda not so good in the head..he said he loved me and wanted to marry me after only a few months of knowing him...shiat i was only 15. But were just freinds now..end of story lol

I can relate, Not the age thing but just the dysfunctional way of life. Met with one and she and I had nothing in common, Just a foul girl. Yeeeeesh. Impure mind and the voice of a sailor. I bought dinner but she bought her own drinks after drink after drink drink after.........Well you get the idea. ( I drank Iced tea) Eventually it had developed into a ex-boyfriend stalking me, Ruining a peaceful way to meet people into a fear of whos this trying to talk to me? Scary I no longer use that site :( I am too laid back for such games.

this1ndnchic 12-22-2004 05:16 PM

im confused..k well you bought this gurl dinner..then her ex was stalking you?

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 12-22-2004 05:20 PM

I was thinkin the same thing but I wasnt going to point it out...lol

wyo_rose 12-22-2004 05:33 PM

Well, you never know who you're meeting online. Lot's of people misrepresent themselves. I had a not-so-good experience and got gun shy.

But really, where are all the single (available!) men at? I sure don't see any around my area. Or if they're single, there's something wrong with them. :lol:

I'm not desperate enough to try eSnag yet, but started thinking about it! :rolleyes: