Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions First Noob Post-be gentle First Noob Post-be gentle

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2005, 05:15 AM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SikSav is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Cool First Noob Post-be gentle

Just peeking about and figured I'd say Hi!!

Any So Cal around? I'm a 714 :)
SikSav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 05:17 AM   #2
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Savings: 1.00
..Aww ur first time?.. i member my first time..lol..Welcome to Pws.com...ya they're everywhere..

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Last edited by *KaLiLsHa*; 08-05-2005 at 05:20 AM..
*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 01:29 PM   #3
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Smile

your first what? aye jk...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 01:34 PM   #4
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
at first I thought I read first BOOB
Welcome You'll love it here!

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 02:42 PM   #5
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Hello and welcome to the site. Very nice profile picture. I hope you enjoy it here. Once you get to know some people, its hard to leave and your addicted! Have fun!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 04:29 PM   #6
BELIEVER

suzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond repute
Better be in a comfy chair when you start reading the threads. You could be here a while! Enjoy and happy posting!

PW - Glad to see you up and about girl!

suzyq is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 08:18 PM   #7
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
Welcome. Cool profile pic. I kick it in the 805. (Ojai Valley)

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2005, 08:19 PM   #8
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger
at first I thought I read first BOOB
Welcome You'll love it here!
Ginge, you better stop! Ya know I think you're a hottie!!!

Anyhoo

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2005, 02:30 AM   #9
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Talking lmebo ... ^5 grl fren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Eyed Gurl
..Aww ur first time?.. i member my first time..lol..Welcome to Pws.com...ya they're everywhere..

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2005, 02:35 AM   #10
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Talking welcome to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikSav
Just peeking about and figured I'd say Hi!!

Any So Cal around? I'm a 714 :)
howdie do dee SikSav
welcome to the site

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2005, 03:02 AM   #11
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Ginge, you better stop! Ya know I think you're a hottie!!!

Anyhoo

HI JD

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2005, 03:13 AM   #12
Pow Wow Visitor

Thanks for the warm welcome
<----off to dig around
Old 08-06-2005, 10:24 PM   #13
Rockstar

Little Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Sister8 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Hi, welcome, I'm a 714 ndn too!
Little Sister8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2005, 10:35 PM   #14
Cratertot

andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 918.00
Hello, happy posting.
andre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2005, 10:49 PM   #15
Bear-y overprotective

Dakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant future
Profile Picture

Wasn't that pic on the cover of NocBay a few years ago? Well, wecome to the site, have fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
Hello and welcome to the site. Very nice profile picture. I hope you enjoy it here. Once you get to know some people, its hard to leave and your addicted! Have fun!
Dakota Wica'hpi Ina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2005, 11:22 PM   #16
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
Wasn't that pic on the cover of NocBay a few years ago? Well, wecome to the site, have fun.
yea it was on the cover. Its the only pic i could find of myself:embaresse
Old 08-08-2005, 09:38 AM   #17
PowWows.com Addicts

drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,468.08
hi to you SikSav in the 714...

Smilies is not my 1st Language
drinkingfromysaucer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links