Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DeafElderWoman

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Found This Trail Found This Trail

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2014, 10:56 AM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Walking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond reputeWalking Buffalo Man has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 295.54
Savings: 0.00
Found This Trail

Loving HugsZzz everyone! New here. Before I moved to this current location, I was one of my communities leaders. Helped organize and lead mens circles, sang on a drum for around 8 years, work in native housing,was involved in Ipperwash and done many other things, basically here to serve.
Also a survivor of many forms of abuse and torture at the hands of my father a former aux. police officer, who was well protected by those he once served with.I have worked at a grass roots level with many survivors, helping them to heal themselves.
I've been a healer since a child, but currently working hard on myself, doing my best to cleanse that pain from my past, so I can help others even better.Once better, will be working with men again and actively working on solutions for these issues.
I have walked this trail of tears for decades now and understand what it takes to battle our greatest enemy, ourselves, Yet none of us truly need not to battle that enemy, merely learn to Love that one we see in that mirror.
May not be around much, but will drop in. (help many survivors on another site)
Chi Miigwech,
Blaine
Walking Buffalo Man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2014, 06:30 AM   #2
Powwow Grandmother

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,566.41
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking Buffalo Man View Post
Loving HugsZzz everyone! New here. Before I moved to this current location, I was one of my communities leaders. Helped organize and lead mens circles, sang on a drum for around 8 years, work in native housing,was involved in Ipperwash and done many other things, basically here to serve.
Also a survivor of many forms of abuse and torture at the hands of my father a former aux. police officer, who was well protected by those he once served with.I have worked at a grass roots level with many survivors, helping them to heal themselves.
I've been a healer since a child, but currently working hard on myself, doing my best to cleanse that pain from my past, so I can help others even better.Once better, will be working with men again and actively working on solutions for these issues.
I have walked this trail of tears for decades now and understand what it takes to battle our greatest enemy, ourselves, Yet none of us truly need not to battle that enemy, merely learn to Love that one we see in that mirror.
May not be around much, but will drop in. (help many survivors on another site)
Chi Miigwech,
Blaine
Welcome to Powwows.com. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. I used to lived in Ontario. I have been back home in New Mexico, USA for a year and half now. So I hope to see you around here.

DeafElderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links