Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Hello Everyone! Hello Everyone!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2004, 04:59 PM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
cherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond reputecherokeepapa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hello Everyone!

Hey! Just wanted to say Hello to everyone and let you know little about myself and my wife, CherokeeMeMaw. I've been browsing here for a little while, and have really enjoyed it. Seems to be lots of information and lots of fun going on here. I'm registered cherokee (CNO) and proud of it. My Grandfather, Gr. Grandmother, and Gr. Gr. Grandmother were all original Dawes Enrollees. Sad thing is all that heritage has been lost to me. My father passed away years ago, and my Grandfather (an only child) passed when my Dad was only 10, so there was no one to pass along the traditions and beliefs. I have been reading, studying and researching for several years now and am comfortable with what I know of my culture, though there is always more to learn. I would like to have my heritage to pass along to our daughter and grandson.
CherokeeMeMaw and I have made several trips to the Tahlequah, OK. area, and really enjoyed the trips.Now I feel a need to go into the circle. I am looking for any help, information, advice, etc. on pow wow dancing, regalia, etc. I have attended lots of pow wows, but the nearest one is a hundred mile drive, so I don't have anyone nearby to talk with about dancing.
I would also like to just chit chat. As you can tell, I get carried away with writing at times. So for now, Hello to everyone, it's nice to meet you all.
Cherokeepapa and Memaw
cherokeepapa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2004, 12:40 AM   #2
Senior Dancer

FAITH has a reputation beyond repute
FAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond reputeFAITH has a reputation beyond repute
:Wave hi

Trish
FAITH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2004, 06:41 PM   #3
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeepapa
Hey! Just wanted to say Hello to everyone and let you know little about myself and my wife, CherokeeMeMaw. I've been browsing here for a little while, and have really enjoyed it. Seems to be lots of information and lots of fun going on here. I'm registered cherokee (CNO) and proud of it. My Grandfather, Gr. Grandmother, and Gr. Gr. Grandmother were all original Dawes Enrollees. Sad thing is all that heritage has been lost to me. My father passed away years ago, and my Grandfather (an only child) passed when my Dad was only 10, so there was no one to pass along the traditions and beliefs. I have been reading, studying and researching for several years now and am comfortable with what I know of my culture, though there is always more to learn. I would like to have my heritage to pass along to our daughter and grandson.
CherokeeMeMaw and I have made several trips to the Tahlequah, OK. area, and really enjoyed the trips.Now I feel a need to go into the circle. I am looking for any help, information, advice, etc. on pow wow dancing, regalia, etc. I have attended lots of pow wows, but the nearest one is a hundred mile drive, so I don't have anyone nearby to talk with about dancing.
I would also like to just chit chat. As you can tell, I get carried away with writing at times. So for now, Hello to everyone, it's nice to meet you all.
Cherokeepapa and Memaw
:) Howdie and welcome to the site Cherokeepapa, i hope you enjoy the site, as i am ...

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2004, 07:42 PM   #4
EbonyNRed

Greetings and welcome Cherokeepapa!
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2004, 09:08 PM   #5
PowWows.com Addicts

drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
drinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond reputedrinkingfromysaucer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,468.08
Savings: 1.00
:) hi to you both

Smilies is not my 1st Language
drinkingfromysaucer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2004, 05:20 PM   #6
Teen Dancer

biidabinukwe06 is a name known to all
hey! :hey!:
Old 04-18-2004, 04:04 AM   #7
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 8,369.56
Savings: 1.00
Yo! Have fun posting and meeting people :D
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2004, 05:33 AM   #8
PowWows.com Addicts

Yelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond repute
Hi and welcome. :Wave
Yelloweyes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2004, 07:28 PM   #9
Blackfeet truth

ShadowHawk is a jewel in the rough
Hi and welcome to both of you! :hey!:

~ Mist ~

HELP! I'm being stalked by my shadow! :Jumping:

Hyena's laugh because they know what's coming next :1:
ShadowHawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2004, 10:57 PM   #10
Sleepy College Student

Anishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond repute
Hi!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!!!
Anishinaabe_Kwezanz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links