Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Hello I am Hummingbird from Fl. Hello I am Hummingbird from Fl.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #21
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 37,423.92
Savings: 1.00
Dang

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/nat...ckamuagas.html
Old 10-04-2008, 09:59 PM   #22
Powwow Dude

Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
WHEREAS, the history of the Cherokee Nation and Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians is well documented and no other tribes or bands of Cherokee Indians exist aside from those already federally recognized, which includes the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians in Oklahoma;

This is part of a Resolution that the Cherokee Nation and Eastern Band of the Cherokee Indians have drawn up
This means that they are actively prusuing means to put an end to this:

JOINT COUNCIL OF THE CHEROKEE NATION
AND
THE EASTERN BAND OF CHEROKEE INDIANS
Resolution 1# 00-08

A RESOLUTION OPPOSING FABRICATED CHEROKEE "TRIBES" AND "INDIAN'S"

WHEREAS, the Cherokee Nation and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians since time immemorial have exercised the sovereign rights of self-government on behalf of the Cherokee people; and

WHEREAS, the Cherokee Nation and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians are federally recognized [Indian Nations with a historic and continual government to government relationship with the United States of America; and

WHEREAS, the Joint Council unites the Legislative Branches of government of the Cherokee Nation and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, representing approximately 294,000 Cherokee people throughout the United States of America; and

WHEREAS, the two Cherokee Tribal governments share a common history prior to forced removal in 1838, and then separate histories to the present, yet our common language, culture, and traditions have made the Cherokee Nation and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians distinct
and unique Native people from other Indian Tribes and other people, as was declared by the Joint Council in Resolution No. 3-92, adopted on August 11, 1992 in Cherokee, North Carolina; and

WHEREAS, the Cherokee Nation has been aware of a growing number of non-Indian groups claiming to be Cherokee tribes or bands and that these groups have been organizing and attempting to gain federal recognition, this problem being acknowledged by the Joint Council in
Resolution No. 008, adopted on October 3, 1988 in Cherokee, North Carolina and

WHEREAS, the Department of the Interior through the Bureau of Indian Affairs' Branch of Acknowledgment and Research maintains the responsibility for addressing specific applications for federal recognition and Ihe Cherokee Nmion and Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians fully support the federal recognition process; and

WHEREAS, the history of the Cherokee Nation and Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians is well documented and no other tribes or bands of Cherokee Indians exist aside from those already federally recognized, which includes the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians in Oklahoma; and

WHEREAS, the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians and the Cherokee Nation in Joint Council assembled in Resolution No. 4-96, adopted on October 4, 1996 have previously expressed opposition to the "state recognition" process by the State of Georgia or other states in the United States who may seek to recognize a group of 'Cherokee' that do not already have federal recognition;

WHEREAS, public funding by pseudo-Cherokee Tribes is of epidemic proportions and often involves membership fees; misleading presentations to school children and interference in a multitude ofgovernment functions including child welfare cases; and

WHEREAS, the sovereignty and reputation of the Cherokee Nation and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, as well as members the general public continue to be in jeopardy due to the acts of individuals who organize and administer fabricated Cherokee tribes; and

WHEREAS, untold millions of federal dollars that are appropriated for the benefit of tribal people are being diverted from their intended purpose, including money distributed by federal agencies such as the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Native Americans, the Department of Labor, Department of Education, Department of Agriculture and other federal agencies.

NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED, that the Joint Council of the Cherokee
Nation and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians do hereby support the federal recognition process ofthe Department of the Interior as administered by the Bureau of Indian Affairs Branch of acknowledgment and Research, and endorse the criteria used by the Bureau of Indian Affairs as appropriate; and

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that the Cherokee Nation and Eastern Band of
Cherokee Indians denounce the state or federal recognition of any further 'Cherokee' tribes or bands, aside from the those already federally recognized, and commit to exposing and assisting state and federal authorities in eradicating any group which attempts or claims to operate as a government ofthe Cherokee people; and

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that no public funding from any federal or state government should be expended on behalf of non-federally recognized 'Cherokee' tribes or bands or the individual members thereof; and

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that the Cherokee Nation and Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians shall call for a full accounting of all federal monies given to state recognized, unrecognized or SOI(c)(3)
charitable organizations that claim any Cherokee affiliation.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that the federal and state governments should
stringently apply a federal definition of "Indian" that includes only citizens of federally recognized Indian tribes, to prevent non-Indians from selling membership in 'Cherokee' tribes
for the purpose ofexploiting the Indian Arts and Crafts Act

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that no 501(c)(3) organization, state recognized or unrecognized groups shall be acknowledged as Cherokee,

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that any individual who is not a member of a federally recognized Cherokee tribe, in academia or otherwise, is hereby discouraged from claiming to speak as a Cherokee, or on behalf of Cherokee citizens, or using claims of Cherokee heritage to
advance his or her career or credentials.

BE IT FINALLY RESOLVED, that this Resolution shall be the policy of the Joint Council of the Cherokee Nation and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians until it is withdrawn or modified by subsequent resolution.

CERTIFICATION
The foregoing resolution was adopted by the Councils of the Cherokee Nation and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians at the Joint Council Meeting held in Catoosa, Oklahoma on April 9, 2008, having __joint council members present, constituting a quorum, by the vote of
___yea; nay; abstaining.

Meredith A. Frailey
Speaker
Council ofthe Cherokee Nation
ATTEST
Mike Parker
Chairman of the Tribal Council
Eastern Band ofCherokee Indians
Approved and signed by the Principal Chiefs this 9th day ofApril, 2008.
Chadwick Smith
Principal Chief
Cherokee Nation
Michell Hicks
Principal Chief
Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians

Last edited by Josiah; 10-04-2008 at 10:10 PM..
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2008, 10:02 PM   #23
Powwow Dude

http://taskforce.cherokee.org/LinkCl...d=106&mid=2118
Old 10-04-2008, 11:34 PM   #24
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird45 View Post
This is what is on my Indian ID CARD. Southern Bird Clan of Keetoowah, The Great Cherokee Nation, Clan-Bird, Band-Keetoowah. My dad is Chief Greyeagle Parker.My TSALAGI MAME IS Walelu. His dsd's name was Blackeyed Parker. My dad was born on a Cherokee settlement in 1940 in or near Orlando, maybe near WinterHAVEN.If yu saw my father, yu could tell he's Cherokee. I am not bragging but i am proud to be a native American.
Looks don't mean a darn thing, you can't always tell what a persons background or ancestry is just by looking at them.

So then who were your ancestor's who were in the original Cherokee territory and where were they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Many Many have come here to Powwows.com with stories...
Just once I wish it would not about cherokees

Sigh...

Ok I have no doubt you and your father believe he is a Chief Grey Eagle...
I have no doubt that you believe this with all your heart and despite everything that will be posted on here that belief will not be shaken!!!

But understand something...
There are some among us that does have knowledge.
Hear me when I say this and I mean this with the utmost respect
All the Cherokees have been accounted for.
ALL the family names going back generations are documented and can be looked up in Cherokee NC and Tahlequah Oklahoma

There is no others...
He's right here.

The names have been traced back and can be brought forward and up to today's time.

Quote:
Huh?

"Upland fields"?

Yonah--"Sleeping bear mountain"?

Okay, I have a headache now.LOL
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2008, 11:41 PM   #25
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Orlando Indian Reservation

So which one is your Dad??

I've read that thread about the "New Old-Style Cherokee" outfit - I didn't think it looked quite like that!
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #26
they call me dunn dunn

ewoaf has a reputation beyond repute
ewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 160.00
Never heard that story Josia, neat story, been by telulah falls many times, wonder if the legend didnt inspire one of the last scenes of last of the mohicans...the one where the cute white gall jumps off after eric schweig?
But as for the rez near orlando....I think she' stalking about the Ayefor tribe...the inhabited the area roughly between daytona and tampa, went extinct from disease, and i'm pretty sure they named a highway after them.
ewoaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 12:06 AM   #27
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
Quote:
Many Many have come here to Powwows.com with stories...
Just once I wish it would not about cherokees

Sigh...
Sorry Josiah, Even up here in Canada the story contains the same keywords :great great grandmother (father)
:princess
and of course :Cherokee

Just like they all learned from a Lakota (or Dakota) medicine man, A name from a Mohawk Clan Mother & a story from an Ojibway storyteller.

Suzze
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #28
they call me dunn dunn

ewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond reputeewoaf has a reputation beyond repute
more than just eyebrows raised.....
Old 10-05-2008, 12:09 AM   #29
Pow Wow Visitor

hummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
We are on the Baker census, and the Doss Census. There is no need to dispute over this. My father has had our ancestry traced, he is a truthful person.
hummingbird45 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 12:11 AM   #30
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We are on the Baker census, and the Doss Census. There is no need to dispute over this. My father has had our ancestry traced, he is a truthful person.
There is no such thing as a "Doss" census. There was the Dawes Rolls of 1898 and that was for the 5 Civilized Tribes of Ok, Which the Cherokee of OK happen to be one of them. Then the Baker Rolls were done in 1924 in Cherokee NC for the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians. I have both of those rolls right here.

He may be, but what about the person who traced it?
Old 10-05-2008, 08:38 AM   #31
Powwow Dude

Quote:
This is what is on my Indian ID CARD. Southern Bird Clan of Keetoowah, The Great Cherokee Nation, Clan-Bird, Band-Keetoowah. My dad is Chief Greyeagle Parker.My TSALAGI MAME IS Walelu. His dsd's name was Blackeyed Parker. My dad was born on a Cherokee settlement in 1940 in or near Orlando, maybe near WinterHAVEN.If yu saw my father, yu could tell he's Cherokee. I am not bragging but i am proud to be a native American.
Its Walelua dont leave the a off it makes it gibberish otherwise

Chief Greyeagle Parker of the Keetoowah? Now that is very interesting! So his family is also on the Rolls of 1949? AKA Keetoowah Rolls???
So we have the Doss Census which I think you mean Dawes Rolls
And the Baker Rolls
Dang his family is on all the rolls he could pick and choose which tribe he wants to belong to!!!

So why do you suppose he is on the Great Cherokee Nation Southern Bird Clan of the Keetoowah Band tribe
Old 10-05-2008, 01:11 PM   #32
Head Dancer

Items Cake
WOW--I've never seen an enrollment card with someone's clan listed on it, that's usually just a family thing.

And yeah, if he's on all those rolls, he could go to any of them and get enrolled.

However, I did look on the Baker Rolls and there is NO Blackeyed Parker or Chief Greyeagle listed as a member of the EBC.

I've never even seen names like that at all in any of the Cherokee records. They might be nicknames, but certainly not for first names at all. And even with the actual Chiefs, the only one mentioned like that was the Principle Chief of the Tribe. All the clan chiefs, or town chiefs there was just a notation after their name in the records. "Chief" was not a part of their name.

And I have said it many many times, just finding a last name that matches on a Roll--DOES NOT mean that it is your relations. You must first do the research and make those connections.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:10 PM   #33
Chillaxin in da smokies

walelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post
Sorry Josiah, Even up here in Canada the story contains the same keywords :great great grandmother (father)
:princess
and of course :Cherokee

Just like they all learned from a Lakota (or Dakota) medicine man, A name from a Mohawk Clan Mother & a story from an Ojibway storyteller.

Suzze

Dang I am with Josiah! I work on the boundary in NC and I am getting sick of all of this
walelaGA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 02:21 PM   #34
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by walelaGA View Post
Dang I am with Josiah! I work on the boundary in NC and I am getting sick of all of this
Uh, kinda my point, that even in Canada you we here these stories from people. It's got to be annoying for you all.
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #35
they call me dunn dunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewoaf View Post
Never heard that story Josia, neat story, been by telulah falls many times, wonder if the legend didnt inspire one of the last scenes of last of the mohicans...the one where the cute white gall jumps off after eric schweig?
But as for the rez near orlando....I think she' stalking about the Ayefor tribe...the inhabited the area roughly between daytona and tampa, went extinct from disease, and i'm pretty sure they named a highway after them.
The MovieWavs Page - Men_In_Black: funny.wav
Old 10-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #36
Chillaxin in da smokies

walelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post
Uh, kinda my point, that even in Canada you we here these stories from people. It's got to be annoying for you all.
I was agreeing with you and Josiah. It happens all to often. It is really annoying and I am just tired of it.
walelaGA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #37
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Quote:
Orlando Indian Reservation

So which one is your Dad??

daaaang Josiah that was funny!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:38 PM   #38
they call me dunn dunn

The MovieWavs Page - South_Park/Episode_204_Ikes_Wee_Wee: 204_one.wav
Old 10-05-2008, 06:58 PM   #39
Pow Wow Visitor

hummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these parts
I don't think any of ya are funny. Yu are downright disrespectful and the great spirit sees everything ya do. We don't have to prove ourselves but my father and i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hummingbird45 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #40
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 15,400.52
hmm sure hope the great spirit wasnt seeing what i was doin in the shower today

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links