Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Introductions Hello I am Hummingbird from Fl. Hello I am Hummingbird from Fl.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #41
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird45 View Post
I don't think any of ya are funny. Yu are downright disrespectful and the great spirit sees everything ya do. We don't have to prove ourselves but my father and i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Dear that is precisely my point
This is not a JOKING matter
But the stuff you are spewing is not CHEROKEE!!!
Our Culture goes back Thousands and Thousands of YEARS
We never believed in a Great Spirit that is other Cultures
BUT NOT CHEROKEE
We are born into it
I can recite my family line going back many many years and NOT ONCE have I found a Princess or a CHIEF

If you are what you are we can not change that
And if there is one thing I have grown up with is this
Ndn's make fun of each other we develop very thick skins
It is a Universal Part of our Culture
I have heard my entire life about Cherokee Princesses and HALF BREED SONGS
And CHEROKEE PEOPLE SO PROUD TO LIVE SO PROUD TO DIE!

You kind of grow immune to someone with a story of " Great Great Grandmother was a Cherokee Princess

We dont go around telling people our Clans
This raises a Flag

We dont go around telling people our NDN Name
This raises another Flag

We dont belong to tribes nobody has ever heard of in the entire history of NORTH AMERICA
This Raises a Red Flag

We dont have far different ways between parts of the Cherokee Nation
Eastern Cherokees and Cherokee Nation can talk to one another in our Language it has not drifted apart very much.
We know customs of each other and if we choose not to use clans anymore such as what has happened throughout the Whole Nation then that is our choice...
We dont have Customs that we each dont know about
That is what makes us Cherokee...

You have said things that has raised a great many flags
Then you get defensive and angry

You will either get really mad and not log back on
Or you will stay around and enventually you will learn more things and be apart of this Electronic Community

The Choice is Yours

You are not the First one that has left in a huff
We all go through that

I have my whole life
Until the day I die
I was born into this life of being a Cherokee Man
that is who I am
But its up to others to accept me as that
Now is it not?

Last edited by Josiah; 10-05-2008 at 06:26 PM..
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #42
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by walelaGA View Post
I was agreeing with you and Josiah. It happens all to often. It is really annoying and I am just tired of it.
Oh, Ok I thought I was being misunderstood. I bet your all tired of it
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #43
Pow Wow Visitor

hummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
God sees all things, nothing is hidden from him!
hummingbird45 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 08:25 PM   #44
Chillaxin in da smokies

walelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
My Dear that is precisely my point
This is not a JOKING matter
But the stuff you are spewing is not CHEROKEE!!!
Our Culture goes back Thousands and Thousands of YEARS
We never believed in a Great Spirit that is other Cultures
BUT NOT CHEROKEE
We are born into it
I can recite my family line going back many many years and NOT ONCE have I found a Princess or a CHIEF

If you are what you are we can not change that
And if there is one thing I have grown up with is this
Ndn's make fun of each other we develop very thick skins
It is a Universal Part of our Culture
I have heard my entire life about Cherokee Princesses and HALF BREED SONGS
And CHEROKEE PEOPLE SO PROUD TO LIVE SO PROUD TO DIE!

You kind of grow immune to someone with a story of " Great Great Grandmother was a Cherokee Princess

We dont go around telling people our Clans
This raises a Flag

We dont go around telling people our NDN Name
This raises another Flag

We dont belong to tribes nobody has ever heard of in the entire history of NORTH AMERICA
This Raises a Red Flag

We dont have far different ways between parts of the Cherokee Nation
Eastern Cherokees and Cherokee Nation can talk to one another in our Language it has not drifted apart very much.
We know customs of each other and if we choose not to use clans anymore such as what has happened throughout the Whole Nation then that is our choice...
We dont have Customs that we each dont know about
That is what makes us Cherokee...

You have said things that has raised a great many flags
Then you get defensive and angry

You will either get really mad and not log back on
Or you will stay around and enventually you will learn more things and be apart of this Electronic Community

The Choice is Yours

You are not the First one that has left in a huff
We all go through that

I have my whole life
Until the day I die
I was born into this life of being a Cherokee Man
that is who I am
But its up to others to accept me as that
Now is it not?
Thank you!
walelaGA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #45
Chillaxin in da smokies

walelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond reputewalelaGA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
please don't go that route! If you truly do have roots and are proud of who you are then this should all just roll of your back
walelaGA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 08:49 PM   #46
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,512.31
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
hmm sure hope the great spirit wasnt seeing what i was doin in the shower today

Ur a sick puppy!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 09:52 PM   #47
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
hmm sure hope the great spirit wasnt seeing what i was doin in the shower today

Humm if only soap on a rope could talk!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:08 PM   #48
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
Humm if only soap on a rope could talk!!!!!!
And so are you!!!

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 10-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #49
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
JD is a sick puppy for thinkin it lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #50
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Ur prolly right!

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 10-05-2008, 11:55 PM   #51
Halito!

New2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah, I can always count on you to sum it real simple like! Thanks!
It ain't no fun being in Arkansas where fake Cherokee clans and princess run amok. Makes it hard on everyone.

Janis Joplin
New2itall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2008, 12:20 PM   #52
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,020.79
Hummingbird,
Someone has fed you (and probably your father) some bad info.........if your family is Cherokee start tracing them back to where they came from.......who they came from.........document it.
Since it seems your family is from the south eastern area, you would probably need to find out from the Eastern Band of Cherokee what are the requirements are for tribal membership as well as what rolls your family may be on (do a search online for the Eastern Band of the Cherokee's and inquire of them what the tribal membership requirements are).
Not only is it finding your family on the rolls you need to do.........you need to prove it. Direct lineage....family death and birth certificates. Proving with out any doubt that the person listed on the rolls is someone you are directly related to.
It takes some work.........but if you want to claim yourself as Cherokee.....you need to make the effort to back it up.
Get your info from the Cherokee nation's tribal center.

Be wary of any group that will sell you a membership/enrollment card........they are fake and only wanting to take your money.
I'm thinking that's probably what has happened to you.

And your right...........God see's all things.
But just remember if he's watching us......he's also watching you. So be sure you are doing what is right and good.

Good luck.
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #53
Pow Wow Visitor

hummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these partshummingbird45 is infamous around these parts
Dear Cloth Dancer.
My father did have papers proving it but he lost most of his belonging's in a bad situation with his ex. But he's planning to trace it all over again. Twenty years ago, my father lived on the Shiprock Reservation out in New Mexico. He'll get his documents back but he's not concerned about pleasing other people. He's long past that.He knows he's being truthful and i know i am. That other native brother is just being very disrespectful. Thanks for your understanding.
hummingbird45 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2008, 06:30 PM   #54
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Hummingbird,

The thing is, I agree with what the others that have commented along the same avenue.
The "other native brother" that your commenting on for being "disrespectful".........you need to know that in fact he's probably being a whole lot kinder than some Indian folks might be if you confronted them.

You're raising a LOT of the wrong kind of "flags" in the way you're saying things.

Some times the best way to learn is to listen...........
don't try and push onto others what you think is correct.
It's not.

Have a good evening.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:51 PM   #55
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Quote:
Dear Cloth Dancer.
My father did have papers proving it but he lost most of his belonging's in a bad situation with his ex. But he's planning to trace it all over again. Twenty years ago, my father lived on the Shiprock Reservation out in New Mexico. He'll get his documents back but he's not concerned about pleasing other people. He's long past that.He knows he's being truthful and i know i am. That other native brother is just being very disrespectful. Thanks for your understanding.
If he lived in Shiprock, then he was living on the Navajo Reservation.

only one thing left to say:

Buh
Old 10-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #56
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
And please try to understand this, too............we hear this same kind of statement over and over and over and over:
"My (insert relative) was a Cherokee (Chief....Princess....Warrior, etc.) so therefore I AM Cherokee"............coming from folks that I'm pretty darn sure probably aren't.

So after awhile we get kind of aggravated by that kind of statement.

Probably hard for you to understand.........

Anyway........good luck with whatever you're trying to accomplish.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:18 AM   #57
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
The EBC enrollment rules are:

You must be able to link one of your direct line ancestors (first and last name and age) to the Baker Roll of 1924.

Then you must have blood Quantium of 1/16 or more to become Tribally enrolled through the EBC.

And you must be able to provide documentation from yourself back to that person on that roll.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2008, 11:27 AM   #58
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
OK I have lost count, How many places is her Father originally from?
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #59
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
Thanks, Timmy Tiger!
Was hoping you might know the requirments.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:00 PM   #60
Banned

they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

shades of "silence is golden."
they_drag_him is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links